Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Tasks given to kria by Rey

lovely55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel the tasks given to kria by rey  would b to announce in front of every1 in the party that she loves rey or propose him or smthin like that since she ignored him and didnt go with him...Poor kriaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† she gotta do all that to please rey hahaxxx Edited by lovely55 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkushi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omggg dis is exactly wat i was thinking...actually honestly ever since dey gvve tht interview i was wondering wat those tasks mite be...i thought maybe tht task will be dat rey will tell kria to say ily to him infront of everybody but den i thought tht inorder for tht to happen dey hve to confess 1st so i thought maybe tht wont happen but after watching todayz episode i am damn sure dat dis is watz gona happen...yippiii iam sooo excited...lol...
lovely55 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kkushi06

omggg dis is exactly wat i was thinking...actually honestly ever since dey gvve tht interview i was wondering wat those tasks mite be...i thought maybe tht task will be dat rey will tell kria to say ily to him infront of everybody but den i thought tht inorder for tht to happen dey hve to confess 1st so i thought maybe tht wont happen but after watching todayz episode i am damn sure dat dis is watz gona happen...yippiii iam sooo excited...lol...

haha yeah lookin 4wrd to it...its gna b soo difficult for her while rey will enjoy it  😳😳

xx

Anyaa_012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait to hear what the tasks are !! πŸ˜†
heheeh...
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I also think the same... but, if this is the one, there are two more...πŸ˜•

LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm excited to see all the tasks Rey has in store for her...especially now that they've confessed! :D
-Neethu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm eagerly waiting to know what will be those tasks. But mein personally nahi chahti ki kria itni jaldi sabke samne confess karein. Coz chup chupke pyar karne ka mazaa kuch aur hi hai.
love_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
me 2 exited  to know all these tasks
lovely55 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amss4u

I also think the same... but, if this is the one, there are two more...πŸ˜•

smthing related to him n their confession, not sure abt the other 2...its a guess!! will b fun to watchπŸ˜›
lovely55 thumbnail
cant wait for the party npw..gettin excited 4 all d tasks