Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

One Shot SS: The Stolen Kiss!

Himmi_K thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Returning to write a SS after a long long gap so gals please forgive me for typos and grammatical mistakes... hope this happens some day.. but i know probably wont given that its Indian TV and not american.. but BT is smart at implying so fingers crossed. 

This is after Kunal's failed attempt at trying to get hold of Siddhi. Creative liberty - Kunal is not wearing black suite. he is wearing a while dress shirt. 

Enjoy. 

As Kunal pressed Siddhi against the hard wall, he wished it didn't hurt her. Siddhi looked into his eyes at once and then looked away, still struggling to remove the clasp that his fingers made around her hand, outstretched over their heads. She could feel warm around her ears and knew she was blushing profusely. She recalled Kunal telling her about how her cheeks color that of ripe strawberry when she blushes and prayed hard that it was untrue.

His clasp grew stronger, the distance between them reduced to nothing, almost. Never in her life had she thought she would see this day..err..night. He was too close for her comfort and there was no way she could move away. Hell! She didn't want to. The aroma of his heady aftershave mingled in her breath and for a moment she felt disoriented. What shook her back to senses was his other hand, drawing tiny circles on her bare waist. Goosebumps covered her body and she saw his lips curling into a grin from corner of her eyes. She was sure to have colored the darkest shade of red.  She waited for his words. None came. He stood there enjoying her embarrassment and apparent blush. A tiny little thing that made his heart flutter and break into a rhythm that he had always thought was impossible for his aging heart. Without taking his eyes away from the most tempting sight he had ever seen in his life, he opened palm of her hand with his and laced his long fingers with her tiny. She moved a little and blushed some more, her face still downcast, her smile still threatening into breaking out in open. Her fingers curled around his in a possessive grip that took him by surprise. Mrs.Chopra wasn't all that shy after all.

For once in life, Siddhi wanted to be a bad girl, throw cautions to wind and just be in the moment. Yes. They were on the terrace of the hall where her sister in law was getting ready for Sangeet and here she was, romancing her khadoos husband that also incidentally was the most handsome man she had ever known. His other hand moved to the small of her back and she took a hard intake of breath, thus reducing the distance some more. The coolness of the breeze that flowed next did nothing to the heat that their bodies radiated. He removed his hand from her back and traced her face with his finger till it rested on her delicate chin. Very slowly he raised her chin so that her face was seen completely. It glowed as if she was lit from inside. Her eyes still refused to meet his. Her lips moist quivered a little. He controlled the urge of pressing his lips to them to taste them to see if they were just as sweet as her. As if the thought had pierced her mind, she opened them just a little and chewed on the lower lip, leaving the impression of her tooth on its delicate surface. Kunal has never suffered such torture in his entire life. She was breathtakingly beautiful. No. he corrected himself. She was so beautiful that it took his breath away. He cursed himself silently for wanting to sleep away from her. Next moment he realized why. It wasn't just the way she looked but that glow attributed to something else ' a character that was headstrong & yet forgiving, a personality that was powerful yet not in your face, a nature that was righteous and yet kind and loving. He had come to like her, be fond of her and now as the natural progression suggested have come to fall in love with her and that too head over heels.

"Muze dekho to sahi Siddhi" Kunal cooed in Siddhi's eyes. His grin widened as her earlobes turned the color of cherry. She looked up, slowly.. taking in the sight of her husband, looking intently at her with those eyes that were good enough to intoxicate her. His grin vanished the moment she stepped a little closer. Their height difference was almost ridiculous. She blamed herself for throwing her heels earlier during the function. As if he could read her thoughts plainly, his face descended down on her. His lips stopped just a centimeter away from hers and she knew she was hyperventilating badly. She glanced at his face, now so close that she could see the 5 pm shadow on his face already. The grin had vanished. His face was set in a hard line as if he meant business.  The sparkle she saw in his eyes was now replaced by smoldering want, a need that surpassed their past, his feelings for Richa. She feared that this passion was newfound and yet blazing enough to burn all her feelings for Anand down to ashes. What would remain be her ' pure, untouched for him and only him. His manliness was never a secret but she had never seen him this potently dangerous and on the edge.  There was no doubt in her mind about what she wanted, how she wanted it but yet again she was the woman and did not want to initiate anything. She wanted to wait till Kunal was ready to accept her, to love her, to suffer the same torture she had faced for months now, being in the same room as him and yet thousand miles away.

She pulled back a little with a naughty grin and as if on cue, they heard someone coming up. Siddhi panicked and tried to get out of that iron cage of an embrace but Kunal won't budge. The notorious grin and the sparkle in his eyes returned as he closed in the gap and kissed her fully on her lips. Her knees buckled. She thought she would fall down, would melt down in a puddle, right before the man that was responsible for it all but she was wrong. Kunal steadied her with his hands, pulling her in an embrace that was nothing lesser than a death trap and how happy she would be to die like this she thought. As their kiss deepened, her resistance evaporated like a camphor in fire. The draw she felt for him and his warmth did not shock her much. The woman in her knew this all along. The woman whose voice she decided to curb down till this day.  She couldn't hear the footsteps nearing. Her pounding heartbeats replaced them. And she didn't care anyways! She was with her man, her lawfully wedded husband, she had shied away from this moment long enough to feel that reckless abandon coursing through her veins. her fingers roamed through his hair with will of their own. She could feel her breath now emptying, breaking them for much needed air but as his body pinned her down to wall, she forgot about breathing as well. What mattered in that moment was to accept what he was willing to give, to let him feel that his feelings were not unrequited at all, that for each burst of passion in his mind and body, she had a small explosion going off inside her as well. the thought pushed her to want more and more of him!

They broke apart reluctantly, panting when breathing could no longer be postponed! What next was a question looming over both of them and awkwardness was just around the corner for what has so unexpectedly transpired between them but they did not get a chance. It was only a fraction of second before they saw Richa standing in the door of the terrace, transfixed to her spot as if she was a wooden lifesize doll, her face was ashen as if something had drained all the blood out of her body. Her fingers were curled into a tight fist that her nails were digging into her skin. There was no other explanation to what she had just witnessed. It was Kunal kissing Siddhi with a passion that she had hardly experienced when they were together. Siddhi looked as red as a Roma tomato. Her look was very obviously disheveled and so was Kunal's.  she could see his chest heaving silently as he tried to catch his breath. His face flushed just as well as Siddhi's as if they were kept  in a heated oven for too long. As her gaze shifted a little downwards, she saw a red spot on Kunal's white shirt' Siddhi's sindoor where she must have laid her head on his chest. A stamp on his heart that he belonged to none other than Siddhi. There were in love, madly so.

Kunal smiled but did not leave Siddhi's hand. With other hand he pushed Siddhi forward.

"Chalo Siddhi. Sab niche hamara wait kar rahe honge.. we have plenty of time later"

Siddhi widened her eyes at his cheekiness. While she sympathized with Richa mam, she was way too happy today to really feel anything else.

She mumbled something but Kunal dragged her along. Richa could not lift a limb to run away. She stood there like a dead body.

Kunal paused for a second as they passed her.

"Richa'."

A tear dropped on her cheek as she turned to look at him, may be everything wasn't lost, maybe he was apologetic for what she had seen'

"Khana khake jana'" Kunal smiled.

Richa could not fathom what happened next as he wrapped his arm around Siddhi's waist and both of them left her alone.

do leave a comment if you enjoyed it.. makes my day really :)

Edited by himali_kokate - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res...

back dear๐Ÿ˜›...first time seeing u on the forum๐Ÿ˜ƒ...welcome yaar๐Ÿค—...

coming to the SS...๐Ÿ˜Š

i was dumbstruck๐Ÿ˜ฒ...absolutely enjoyed reading it๐Ÿ˜›...it was like reading Mills and  Boons๐Ÿ˜...great writing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

MASTER PIECE OF ROMANCE....๐Ÿ‘ 
Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! Amazing story, please do continue writing more stories!
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Himali, this was darn good SS๐Ÿ‘. I am feeling the need to turn on the AC in a wintry snowy night of Chicago because your SS was so hot and provocativeโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ. No doubt it was bold, but very beautiful as the same time. 

Reading Kunal's passions and desires for Siddhi has satisfied the small corner of my brain which always makes me afraid that he might still be inclined towards witcha. 

This was indeed a great SS๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and hope to read many more of these going forward as well. What a way to enter Parichay forum๐Ÿ˜Š.
Himmi_K thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ณ
This content was originally posted by: Iamrani

Wow Himali, this was darn good SS๐Ÿ‘. I am feeling the need to turn on the AC in a wintry snowy night of Chicago because your SS was so hot and provocativeโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ. No doubt it was bold, but very beautiful as the same time. 

Reading Kunal's passions and desires for Siddhi has satisfied the small corner of my brain which always makes me afraid that he might still be inclined towards witcha. 

This was indeed a great SS๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and hope to read many more of these going forward as well. What a way to enter Parichay forum๐Ÿ˜Š.

Thanks Rani,
i am glad it saved you a little from chicago winter.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ its so unusually chilly in Dallas..i can just imagine Chicago and feel the chill.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

He certainly is inclined towards witcha which is ok with me. come on! she was part of his dreams for years and then she made an hasty exit and now is back.. its not less painful but surely less difficult to move on when the person you dreamt about is no longer alive but its horrible when you get to see that person every other day. 
Siddhi madam will get him out very soon... she is getting jealous which is a good sign so just wait and watch.. very soon you will have Kunal eating out of Vakil Sahiba's hands.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by himali_kokate - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Rani,
i am glad it saved you a little from chicago winter.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ its so unusually chilly in Dallas..i can just imagine Chicago and feel the chill.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

He certainly is inclined towards witcha which is ok with me. come on! she was part of his dreams for years and then she made an hasty exit and now is back.. its not less painful but surely less difficult to move on when the person you dreamt about is no longer alive but its horrible when you get to see that person every other day. 
Siddhi madam will get him out very soon... she is getting jealous which is a good sign so just wait and watch.. very soon you will have Kunal eating out of Vakil Sahiba's hands.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Glad to have one more person from US in this forum. I am sure you must be happy about not getting snow and the brutal wind in the winter in Dallas. It must be quite pleasant there around this time of the year. Look at me๐Ÿ˜† I am talking weather with you๐Ÿ˜†.

Anyways, I guess I can't feel Kunal's longing for witcha because we have not seen them together in the show besides some FB glimpses. We have seen Kunal and Siddhi's relationship since the beginning thus are more supportive of them. Though I often wonder how can a man like Kunal fall in love with someone like witcha at the first place. Well that's another discussion for another day, but yeah can't wait to see Kunal being head over heals in love with Siddhi. I have never seen Samir in a romantic role before so I want to see him romance on screen so badly. 

Again it was great SS and certainly we can't see that on Indian TV, but that's why we have IF and writers like you right?
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
Himmi_K thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Iamrani

Thanks Rani,

Glad to have one more person from US in this forum. I am sure you must be happy about not getting snow and the brutal wind in the winter in Dallas. It must be quite pleasant there around this time of the year. Look at me๐Ÿ˜† I am talking weather with you๐Ÿ˜†.

Anyways, I guess I can't feel Kunal's longing for witcha because we have not seen them together in the show besides some FB glimpses. We have seen Kunal and Siddhi's relationship since the beginning thus are more supportive of them. Though I often wonder how can a man like Kunal fall in love with someone like witcha at the first place. Well that's another discussion for another day, but yeah can't wait to see Kunal being head over heals in love with Siddhi. I have never seen Samir in a romantic role before so I want to see him romance on screen so badly. 

Again it was great SS and certainly we can't see that on Indian TV, but that's why we have IF and writers like you right?
[/QUOTE]

Rani,
what i have understood of love, you become a whole lot different person when you are in love and especially for the person you are in love with. Witcha i am sure was just Richa when she was in love ๐Ÿ˜† then practicality bug bit her and she decided to leave him..
by the time she decided to return, he was taken (for good) so what we see is the witcha side of richa who is madly in love with our Khoosat... sometimes my heart goes out to her but then she opens her mouth and all the sympathy vanishes ๐Ÿ˜†

and i know its funny to talk weather with Desi people.. in fact my american colleagues have stopped their weather small talk with me ๐Ÿ˜†

its horrible in Dallas this year.. no snow yet but we have consistent 30-40s which is a record for Dallas which never seem to cross 60-70s ever 
Edited by Himmi_K - 12 years ago
Himmi_K thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lil_desi_goddes

Wow! Amazing story, please do continue writing more stories!

hey,
thanks. it was a spur of the moment effort cause of catching up all the episodes back to back in a week's time.. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Himmi_K thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ณ
This content was originally posted by: shumi.

res...

back dear๐Ÿ˜›...first time seeing u on the forum๐Ÿ˜ƒ...welcome yaar๐Ÿค—...

coming to the SS...๐Ÿ˜Š

i was dumbstruck๐Ÿ˜ฒ...absolutely enjoyed reading it๐Ÿ˜›...it was like reading Mills and  Boons๐Ÿ˜...great writing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

MASTER PIECE OF ROMANCE....๐Ÿ‘ 

thanks Shumi,
M&B ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
they both can be a perfect couple for M&B romance, passionate and forbidden (because of their past with other people ) and endlessly sexy.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
have been on this forum for good 2 years and then work and other things that happened made me quit but Parichay compelled me to come back to those who liked it just as much as i do.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Himmi_K - 12 years ago
nightoffullmoon thumbnail
No words, Jhakaaas!!!๐Ÿ‘