Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Generally Speaking - A Toss Up

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
He has a past and she has an inkling of the truth

He's running scared and she's chasing unwillingly

Whether the marriage was arranged or love, a compromise or a not,  does she have the right to know? If tables were turned - would he?

A past is a dangerous thing - it clings like a dusty shadow.

Generally speaking, it's a toss-up

disclosure might be futile as bygones are best left by bygones

then on the other hand, if done in a sensitive manner and at the right time (that's the difficult part) to a mature and reasonable partner it might actually add to the "trust" factor in a relationship

In this case it might not be so general.  Ram said to Apeksha - yes my parivar is here.  does that mean he has a child from a previous affair that was discontinued with this girl. The dude is over the hill - expecting that a rich and charged male is hanging around as Mr. Abstinence for the past few decades is a little difficult to be believe.  If this is so then the general toss up argument does not apply me thinks as disclosure of an existing and unbreakable link to the past is a must and no matter what the state of affairs in Denmark wifey has a right to know.

What do ya think folks?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
then on the other hand, if done in a sensitive manner and at the right time (that's the difficult part) to a mature and reasonable partner it might actually add to the "trust" factor in a relationship

That is the Crux!! I think rams handling of
Ashwin increased Priyas trust! It's a role
Reversal but unlike Ashwin, Apeeksha has a
Deeper impact prob the family factor!!!
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice way saying that its a tossup..
But Ram is more hesitant coz it involves his family.. He probably thinks that such a disclosure to Priya will tantamount to washing his family's linen in public; who knows what kind of dirt and stain it will be? Hence its very difficult for him..
Priya knows the equation between her and Ram has changed a little bit, but now with this irrational Ram, its back to square one for her..
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

That is the Crux!! I think rams handling of
Ashwin increased Priyas trust! It's a role
Reversal but unlike Ashwin, Apeeksha has a
Deeper impact prob the family factor!!!

I think its a kid.

hope I am wrong.  they seem a very cute and mature couple. not over the top and the story needs a healthy chance😃
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: maris08

Nice way saying that its a tossup..

But Ram is more hesitant coz it involves his family.. He probably thinks that such a disclosure to Priya will tantamount to washing his family's linen in public; who knows what kind of dirt and stain it will be? Hence its very difficult for him..
Priya knows the equation between her and Ram has changed a little bit, but now with this irrational Ram, its back to square one for her..

thanks

I think her reactions are very well shown.  she is a sensitive girl with a practical side borne out of continuous emotional disappointments (I think).

she dropped her guard with him and allowed him space in her head and had the normal expectations of any guarded woman who does that.  her explanation that followed in a calmer tone and pace was also reasonable. I also LOVED how she has gone back to daddy to use him as her confidante. While I find that her father tends to be a bit too optimisstic with regards to some undeserving people he does seem the more rationale parent to turn too among both parents.

I think she needs to drop it as her father recommended and observe and give him space enough (if she cares)

if she does not care, drop it anyways and occupy her time with other stuff. my preferred option is probably the former and

as for ram he cannot have his cake and eat it too. many arranged marriages lack a flowery romance but the partner can be a soul mate.  he needs to make up his mind if he plans on making her that soulmate (he seems so inclined to do) or treat her inconsistently like a mail order bride (which he seems to be doing right now and very horribly.)

Dude - Pick A Lane or You're going to Crash and Burn😆😆
Edited by --Hope-- - 12 years ago
chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ape has to b his sis not GF bcos' Neha's real mother will b acting as Ram's real mother this is what v learnt few days back ...as Ram is allergy of girls may b Ape is his sis but little bit confusion with the dialogues of Ram and Ape what exactly is only Ekta Mate will guide us...
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i also think ape is his sister.we wish this will be true.