More than 200 hundred words

*maria* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey guys i know this has been posted b4 but ar we gonna have more than 200 words in are siggy box!

let me know

cheers😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea..i also wanna know..i heard about that question but i never heard about a proper response
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ya...rit nw I am nt able 2 put anything more than 200 which is really sad...I wanted 2 put 4 pics but the limit exeeded by a couple of letters
IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hii All,

I know we said before that the characters for the signature will be increased to more then 200 words but we havnt done so because already members have 3 to 4 siggis which slows down the page for others. We had a limitations for the siggis tht it shd be:

Signatures

1. Signatures may contain up to three lines (one line being that displayed on a browser opened to 600px width) of text (of small or normal size) and/or possibly one image (read farther for specifics), valid combinations include; a single image of no more than 100px high, 468px wide and 30KB in size. Signatures containing an image of 60px high or less may also include one line of small size text. Signatures containing an image of 15px high or less may include two lines of small size text. A maximum of 1 link is allowed to Newbies, Groupie and Senior Members. 2 Links is allowed to Goldie & IF-Dazzler.

2. Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

3. Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-India Forums material, non-profit ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites, YahooGroups and competitors site may be subject to removal. Link removal is at the soul discretion of our Moderating & Support Team.

Here is the link for the above rule: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4420

Regards,
Priya