Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 (Page 93)

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
loved the updates!

missdramkr Senior Member
missdramkr
missdramkr

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Great work. Please continue.
thejazzgal IF-Rockerz
thejazzgal
thejazzgal

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
wow!

got a Chocolate with the cherry on the top? after a longg tym

gr8! 2 parts at a time ?

y dnt u pm me koi nahui..

wil read it at my 9 Pm  :P

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Reeha first of all welcome back..it is so nice that UVC is back..was really missing it...aur jab bhi i miss UVC, i end up reading the updates posted until then again & again..i'am completely addicted to it..Hug talking about the two updates you have posted, as always they were very good, nice, well written, superb, fantastic, rocking, simply mind blowing. i'am completely glued to your writing..it is so interesting & intriguing... the story is progresing quite well...keep up the good work going..really nice...job well done dear..hmmm..i liked the update, uday bechaini of not being able to meet his princess...the past kinda knocking on the door to haunt him..well i agree that uday was not a flawless person in the past, he has his share of faults, but all i'am bothered & happy about is that today because of manyata he is a changed man..he has changed for the better & that is indeed a very good thing...to accept your faults & move on to be a better person, really takes a whole of guts...& i like this very much that uday has overcome his faults & is better person today...i liked the way manyata expressed in her moniya form that she missed him..ohhh. it was so very cute...loved it completely..the bond uday & manyata share is so beautiful...then the serious talk between the two of them about 'J', uday seeing his fault & telling manyata he is not a terrible person today, manyata saying she knows it, this shows manyata has accepted uday with all his faults & flaws...nice...then i like that in the dinner table manyata & uday made an effort to talk to 'J' & 'J' reciprocated to it, with a smile..finally the things seem to get solved between the princess sisters...really very good going..so Manyata is going to the Oxford Ball with uday..i don't know, but i feel uday's ex's from Oxford, are going to give manyata a tough time & may be try to separate manyata & uday..but i'am sure manyata will never leave her best friend, her betrothed down..i'am sure manyata & uday will stand by each other in thick & thin, sorrow & happiness, tears & pain & they will pull each other out of any situation being with & by each other...well written updates Rheea...i'am really loving Udayveer Chronicles..i'am enjoying it to the fullest..keep it up..please do update, as soon as you can..waiting for the next update very eagerly..Smile

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 18 April 2012 at 4:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfan

-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Oh !!! it was a nice udate reeha!!! but wenever u update pls pm me!!! and wen is jnc being updated just loved it !!! and pm me wen u update tht too!!
..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Awesome update.Loved how Manyata understood UV,

"and she'd do everything in her power to break his: and he had underestimated her, she was after all, Mina Randhawa and she would shatter it. "

Abt this part, is dis an indication 2wards d future.Or a part of the story is left to be told? 
luvzindagi Goldie
luvzindagi
luvzindagi

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Hey Reeha, Smile
I am new to this forum and I have just finished reading all the 18 parts of the UVC...They are amazing!
I wanted to tell you that and I need you to know that YOU are an absolutely FABULOUS writer...Clap
The way you have described, showed and expressed Uday's feelings, emotions, confusions in all the stages and different ages of his life is just superb.Smile And the picture you painted of the little 5 year old prince Uday is so sweet, so cute, so adorable and so inoccent that I can't keep that image out of my mind Day Dreaming... Reeha you are really a FANTASTIC writer...
Please continue soon I can't wait to read the next part
And can you please PM me when you update? I have already sent you a buddy request...
Hug
Niki

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Loved it reeha plx update soon now n congratulations n0w ax a treat gve us a quick update waitd al0t 4 ur update:)

Go to top