Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 - Page 90

xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Nooo... Reeha you did just not... πŸ˜²
im literally speechless right now! seriously there was so much I wanted to say about the first two chapters but really everything has fled from my head after reading the third one!! All i can say is that thats just GENIUS Reeha. Like OMG, UDay and Mina's son - Andy - no Aditay!
seriously i have read a lot of well-written stuff but this beats all! So frikken amazing really ur FF is!
No i wont tell you to udpate soon...update wen you have the time πŸ˜Š but also dont ever forget this FF or your fans πŸ˜ƒ .. this update was so amazing that I dont even know where to start .. well okay the first chapter - this was the BEST ever..literally had me laughing! :

Great, she hasn't even agreed to married me and she wants kids. 
Can't I do something in order for once in my life?

Please?

🀣 EPIC!

Then the second chap at the pizza place was awww so cute! loved the interaction between UV and that little girl-forgot wat her name was- Maria? But that whole fairytale thing adn then her response to Manyata whens she like OBVIOUSLY all Princes are like that! That was just amazing..

Obviously the third chap beats all...the proposal, Manyata crying, them having their moment, UV okay with leaving his kingdom for her..Oh my god it was just too beautiful for words to describe and you know I totally understood how UV had been feeling for so long..he's the devotee this time and honestly I think it makes the most sense this way that his love is at a whole new level! πŸ˜³ Even more than Manyata's! The feminist side in me feels happy LOL, especially since hes always had the upperhand in all his relations until now, its a good thing that this time tehre is someone there to punish him! πŸ˜‰

Going to that end revelation...im extremely curios to read how you're going to go about this..The fatherly side in Uday awakened so fast..right now im thinking a couple future scenarios: For some reason I feel like Manyata is going to want to back down and leave Uday for Mina, she won't feel right depriving a son from his father. But if that was to end like that than ManVeer wouldn't end up together! so although thaht might be the plan initially obviously by the end something has to end up happening to keep ManVer together!

Or Uday may try to take his son away from Mina..but then that wouldnt be fair to her would it? πŸ€”

So in the end I'm going to come up with the conclusion that eventually Mina is going to die and M and UV will bring up the son together. πŸ˜³ I don't know any other way that things are going to resolve! Or you could always bring in a different dude for her instead πŸ˜ƒ But then she wont give up her son still!

^Okay feel free to ignore all that but seriously ur FF sure maeks me THINK...ill definitely give you the credit that whatver happened was the most unexpected twist for me and seriously greaattt jobbb!!!

ALright I think you've had enough of my rant πŸ˜Š Now go back on working on that essay and you better ace it! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: reeha...k

QUESTION:

With DEK Ending soon,
Do you want me to continue with the UVCs and the JNCs?
I don't mind, and will be happy to update posts- but I'm not to sure if the Forum for DEK will still work- so Should I open up the UVCs and the JNCs in the FF forum?

Do you still want to read them?

Regards,

Reeha

Reeha I am sure that we all will love to continue reading ur FFs but its totally up to you. Being an SS writer myself I dont even know where I stand right now as I am kind of confused whether after DEK ends, that am I going to want to update anymore or not? But then again I have always felt that the FF that you have created is beyond the show..its a different story all together, a different kind of magic that you've created! There is so many other layers and dimensions that you have added to this FF that I swear that I am not kidding, many times I find myself searching for the UV in this FF in the one in the show. Really most of teh time we try to find a glimpse of the UV in the show in the FFs we read, but this is that one FF for me where I do the opposite! Thanks to all your amazing hard work you have created your own original UV and your own original story which I think doesnt have anything to do with the show. And honestly I would love to continue to enjoy reading this piece of magic. However, it is still entirealy up to you and honestly Ill say that there is no point in continuing if you yourself dont feel any personal satisfaction from doing so. However I hope htat you do enjoy writing this as much as we enjoy reading it!
 I would be so happy if you did continue so try not to break my heart alright!? πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by xxDaydreameRxx - 11 years ago
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved all the 3 updates. They were truly out of this world. The moment I read the part where Mina's talking on the phone in the restroom I was like "Omg she has a child with Uday"  and that's exactly what happened. But I am really curious to know how they story will move forward since Uday has an illegitimate child with Mina and that wouldn't be acceptable by his family and other people. And Manyata might try to give up on Uday and leave him to Mina and Andy (did I mention I found that kid simply adorable?) but then what happens to ManVeer? And Uday and Manyata keeping Andy would be unfair to Mina then, unless she dies or something. Omg I am dying to read the next updates!
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This was  the best  updates& last one was fabulous.πŸ‘
Pls Pls Pls continue UVC &  after reading last chapter I'm dying to read the next one.
So do continue soon.πŸ˜‰
Great piece of writing.πŸ˜›
Thanks for all the three updates. Love it.😊
fatima4a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I literally  visit india-forums every hour specially to check if you updated UVC or JNC
I love your FF's
please please please continue
don't stop now!!!!!
we all (I'm  talking on behalf of the rest JNC and UVC fansπŸ˜†) would love it if you would continue
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
Reeha- So AMAZING!

One- all three updates were great! And now I am just on the edge of my seat!! I pity Mina, I really do, but I also feel horrible for Uday- to find out you have a kid? and that someone kept them from you? Ugh what a blow! 

Cannot wait to read what happens next!
allseasonrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg adduy is uday's son... it will effect manveer relation .isn't it? pm me when you update nxt
Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
21&22: i am not exactly a romantic person, i usually roll my eyes during romantic scenes but this 2 are making me mushy

23: ok. i must be the minority and everyone will probably hate me. but actually I am with Mina. andy was only hers. Uday should not interfere in their life and let them be. Mina had already endured enough pain. He was involved in the process of his birth doesn't make him andy's father.
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Nirjhor105

21&22: i am not exactly a romantic person, i usually roll my eyes during romantic scenes but this 2 are making me mushy

23: ok. i must be the minority and everyone will probably hate me. but actually I am with Mina. andy was only hers. Uday should not interfere in their life and let them be. Mina had already endured enough pain. He was involved in the process of his birth doesn't make him andy's father.

LOL! Trust me, I'm gagin half the time I'm writing them too. It's mainly what people want, so I say, Let them eat cake!
21 and 22 are essentially fillers- but were needed to shape the two meetings Uday and Manyata had with Andy and his Nanny.

I don't think you're in the minority at all, it's something many people would feel- I think you'll like the next update. We're having a Mina flashback.
😊
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: xxDaydreameRxx

Nooo... Reeha you did just not... πŸ˜²Yes, yes I didπŸ˜‰

im literally speechless right now! seriously there was so much I wanted to say about the first two chapters but really everything has fled from my head after reading the third one!! All i can say is that thats just GENIUS Reeha. Like OMG, UDay and Mina's son - Andy - no Aditay!
seriously i have read a lot of well-written stuff but this beats all! So frikken amazing really ur FF is!
No i wont tell you to udpate soon...update wen you have the time πŸ˜Š but also dont ever forget this FF or your fans πŸ˜ƒ Trust me, no one lets me forget (*Cough Mais* Cough Wendy Cough*) Plus the stuff is in my head, so until I type it out, it's there harassing me!.. this update was so amazing that I dont even know where to start .. well okay the first chapter - this was the BEST ever..literally had me laughing! :

Great, she hasn't even agreed to married me and she wants kids. 
Can't I do something in order for once in my life?

Please?

🀣 EPIC!

Then the second chap at the pizza place was awww so cute! loved the interaction between UV and that little girl-forgot wat her name was- Maria? But that whole fairytale thing adn then her response to Manyata whens she like OBVIOUSLY all Princes are like that! That was just amazing..

Obviously the third chap beats all...the proposal, Manyata crying, them having their moment, UV okay with leaving his kingdom for her..Oh my god it was just too beautiful for words to describe and you know I totally understood how UV had been feeling for so long..he's the devotee this time and honestly I think it makes the most sense this way that his love is at a whole new level! πŸ˜³ Even more than Manyata's! The feminist side in me feels happy LOL, especially since hes always had the upperhand in all his relations until now, its a good thing that this time tehre is someone there to punish him! πŸ˜‰ Exactly- I think we need to see a playboy be the one madly inlove- or at least the one who doesn't have the upper hand for once.

Going to that end revelation...im extremely curios to read how you're going to go about this..The fatherly side in Uday awakened so fast I wouldn't call it fatherly- Uday doesn't like kids too much- It's more about "Right" And you'll see it within the next few parts- Uday feels he has a RIGHT to know is son- he doesn't care WHO his son is. ..right now im thinking a couple future scenarios: For some reason I feel like Manyata is going to want to back down and leave Uday for Mina You're pretty close. Manyata will be the one who feels Uday wants to get to know his son; Mina won't give up her son. Manyata will try to play traditional Indian Martyr. Key word: Try., she won't feel right depriving a son from his father. But if that was to end like that than ManVeer wouldn't end up together! so although thaht might be the plan initially obviously by the end something has to end up happening to keep ManVer together! Manveer is never out of the picture- I should just spoil it for you and let you know that This is about Manveer- and Manveer shall happen! Promise ; ) They just need a few bumps, first.

Or Uday may try to take his son away from Mina..but then that wouldnt be fair to her would it? πŸ€”  Oh no. Not fair at all. And we shouldn't - or Uday shouldn't forget- Mina isn't helpless, she comes from a wealthy family.

So in the end I'm going to come up with the conclusion that eventually Mina is going to die and M and UV will bring up the son together. Nope. I know that seems like the easy way out, but I can't kill off Mina- I like her too much. Her - Yash, and Andy are my brain children- I can't kill my brain children! LOL! πŸ˜³ I don't know any other way that things are going to resolve! Or you could always bring in a different dude for her instead πŸ˜ƒ But then she wont give up her son still!

^Okay feel free to ignore all that but seriously ur FF sure maeks me THINK...ill definitely give you the credit that whatver happened was the most unexpected twist for me and seriously greaattt jobbb!!! I think Maisy had it the closest when she thought Mina was pregnant or something, I was surprised no one saw it coming. It happens all the time in western romance novels! LOL! But there the couple usually re-unites: I don't want that.

When did you figure out where I was leading the Dhamaka to? Was the phone call in the washroom, a big giveaway?

ALright I think you've had enough of my rant πŸ˜Š Now go back on working on that essay and you better ace it! πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah...about that. Just 2,500 words to go -_-