Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 (Page 65)

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
TO Polo:

FIRST! I love your emoticons- the monties, and the weird white things: SO EFFING CUTE! Gahh! They make me happy! Big smile
Polo, you and crying? holy crap. Wow. Well, I guess my job went over wellLOL
AND don't thank me for writing about UV, I can shamelessly say I love the charecter soo much that I needed to do this for all UV crazies like me! HECK, We deserve some UVness, after all of the Ammonia crap we've been through- even if it's in an FF...maybe some CV creeping around here can catch a hint?Wink
Oh god. Part two was hard to write- one because of that hindi...but i think it was understandable nah? I'm glad you liked it. Personally I REALLY want to see a flashback like that...showing what the family went through when M was kidnapped. Maybe even in a conversation with M so she can understand the pain her family felt. Just so she gets a better perspective.
Part three- that was a little difficult. I'm wondering if I've limitied myself by saying his mother died. It's like- what if she comes back in the showD'oh. Oh well. And I firmly believe that the little UV would be soo effing adorable. Had to make him a sweetheart.
Thank you Polo! Hug For taking the time to read this monster! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Poulomi_

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
woohooh!
i am going to read it more!...its LOVELY!

thank you for writing such an interesting FF..and yeah u are right, UV is a character that anyone will fall in love with...except someD'oh
And dont worrt about the hindi..i know its not correct, but all ther things are so perfect, i hardly notice it. And we have Mais to rectify and proof read u!LOL

And those white creatures are onions.. thats what they call it!
lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Finally read it...i am crying pehle parts kitney dukhbharrey likhey hain tumne...
yaar itna senti kyoon likhtey ho...uday as child...toy...haye...Cry

i'll be updating the lines soon...of all parts...mera dimaag sach mein ..haye itna acha why u write...
sweetie_angel IF-Rockerz
sweetie_angel
sweetie_angel

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeha...k

Originally posted by angelina_angel

Ree I hope unremember me...its prerna plz yaaar I beg u could u update by friday morning...I'm going for my friends college fest on Friday I'd be leaving in the afternoon n we all friends be staying with her for 3days...meaning I'd be back on Monday n their god damn college has blocked the net facility so that the students dont misuse it...tab tak if I don't read the continuation I'll pakka go mad ree plz n I won't be able to enjoy the fest also plzzz pretty plzzz with a cherry on the top could u update by Friday morning I'd love to read the update n go n enjoy n enjoy the fest I know I'm asking a lot from u coz ur last update was very recent n trust me when i just saw u updated today I was shocked...more shocked when I saw ur note of updating in 2days...i know its difficult for u but plzzz Cry
Ofcourse I do! Are you still planning on writing? If you are let me know, and we can draft together.Smile
I'll do my best, PM me the Standard time of where you are, so I can make sure I post it on time!

well idk i mean i do wanna write but i have no idea how to start with itConfused...draft together are u seriousShocked i'd love to do that n u said u'll come up with the start..im totally in love with ur writing skills n not t forget jealous with a capital J..n i dont mind missing DEK episode but would never want to miss out Udayveer Chronicles thats why im after uLOL...i live in india...n right now its thursday night..i'd be leaving at tomorrow evening at 4...u'll update awww i so love u dear..thanks for it n sorry for the trouble causing u n yea was in a hurry the other day so couldnt comment on ur update but now that i think of it do i need to say i loved each n every part of the update...hayyye i so wish the cv's had a bit of ur brain n make up the story like this so v could watch them onscreen also Day Dreaming
reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri01

Hi Reeha Hug it's me your late latiff friendLOL

First of all I love the title DDLJWink and suits the chapter to the T as UV his dulhania under A nose after him beating so much I love it

Enjoy reading this chapter ...I always love it when ManVeer are having fun and don't care about the surroundings but insteads they are themselves and enjoy their childhood which they have missed long ago and even after 16 yrs of separation the bounding is still there.  And the way you penned it down is simply amazing.

I were happy that A was in the chapter Evil Smile as M hasn't care for him a damn and instead she stood by UV and loved UV beating him.

The last part UV said " I Love U M"  omg i will faint Blushing and UV read M feelings through her expressions wow it's good.  ManVeer don't need words to understand each other their expressions speak volumes.

Thxs for the pm dear and plzzz update soon

Love U Hug

PRIYA! HugIt's ok, so long as your here, doesnt matter about the sequence.Big smile Well...I hate to break it to you, but the title is not DDLJ - although that could work tooLOL It's a recap of the last part. each installment is simply labled as "PART ___" Wink Thanks for the read, and the comment- I ALWAYS look forward to you telling me what you thinkEmbarrassed

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

very nice update..i simply love Manyata & Uday's valentine day celebrations...it was simply very well written...simply beautiful..keep up the good work going...waise akash had to come & spoil their mood..i feel akash is turning obsessive can't he see Manyata is not interested in him...i felt glad when Uday, bashed akash..he really deserves more... anyway except for this one small hitch, i liked the fact that Uday & Manyata day out was simply perfect..& Uday ended it on a perfect note... he told Manyata he loves her...awww..it was such a picture perfect moment...& though Manyata not voicing her love, but the light touch of hers to Uday's cheeks, the love shining in her eyes, they are enough to prove she loves him too...this scene was very beautifully...wonderfully portrayed...loved the update to the core...keep it up...please do continue as soon as you can..waiting for the next update of the fanfic, very very eagerly...Smile  

Exactly, you're feeling is absolutly correct. The Akash in here is obsessive- he can't tell that Manyata REALLY can and DOES care for UV- he's so sure of himself and too insecure that he can't help but feel has if he is supriour enough that M would be immune to falling for UV.

Glad you enjoyed the part!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticRiver

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
hey when are you updating?
DEKfan2012 Senior Member
DEKfan2012
DEKfan2012

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeha...k

Originally posted by DEKfan2012

I really enjoyed reading it Reeha...
All that punching etc  sure was an outlet...and Majnu was a true majnu...lol!  I loved how Manyeta went straight to Uday first...infact I am very sure that is how it is going to be in the future with DEK too.Smile
From your mouth to the CVs ears! I eagarly awaite the day Manyata will step onto UV's side, and think about him FIRST.Embarrassed

REEHAAA, It happened, it happened today.  
The gulab jamun scene today!!!!! Hooray!!!! Hooray!!!

Go to top