Dekha Ek Khwaab

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 (Page 62)

Jasleen Goldie

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Wow very beautifully written Reeha! I loved it! The love forming between Manveer is so pure. Their date was so romantic, it was nice to see them getting to know one another for who they are without any royal obligations. Urgh Akash makes me mad, he needs to accept he's lost Manyata. I couldn't stop smiling when Uday confessed his love, so adorable. Waiting for the next part eagerlyStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Peda Senior Member

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
 Thanks for the wonderful V day prezzie...
  It was just perfect.  That "meatball headed girl" part had me rolling with laughter. gonna read all the chapters again cause really enjoying ur ff

dimpzz Goldie

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Edited my post on page 61 Big smile
thejazzgal IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Reeha.. Lovely update..Clap

im speech lees..Tongue

haww!! loved every bit of it..Big smile
wow!! manayta! finally u stood up for UV.. Clap

loved tehir fun

and and and!!

Uv's confession.. Loved it completely..

Edited by thejazzgal - 18 February 2012 at 10:30am

Vintagepeach IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Awesome update...
Finaly uday confessd hs feelingx...Luv it...
Uday beating fav partLOL
Update soon...Cant wait..

S.H.I.E.L.D. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Hi, Reeha!! Big smile

Originally posted by reeha...k

Gaaah!  I was waiting for you (not in a creepy way ofcourseLOL)Hug
Hehe. I am touched. Hug (a big one! Big smile)

AND I hate UV's room (that is one nasty shade of green) 
I don't know. I kinda like UV's room. It's a boy's room. Makes me laugh every time I see his Marilyn Monroe poster chipkofied on the wall ROFL

The RCs may get insider information once and a just depends on who leaks it from inside the palaceLOLWink
DAMN! I was so looking forward to that piece... Why are the royal workers so loyal?! LOLLOL

I KNOW! I love it when UV is cheeky, in the show or anywhere else- I just love Manveer in general.
Two of the reasons I am still watching the show, I tell you! Wink

Want me to email you the draft of the first few chapters LOLWink?
Y.E.S. I would LOVE to read it... Wait, it is romance-humour-fantasy genre right? Believe it or not, my favourite fiction books are still the Harry Potter ones (PoA, OotP to be specific).  I have read some here and there books. Like Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys in school - however, I used to be so impatient, I just read the first few chaps and the last chap where everything was revealed! ROFL There are some non-fiction books I have read; but they make me depressed so I just stick to reading my Commerce-related textbooks now. Stern SmileROFL 
Anyhoo, send it to me, and I will give you my honest review. PM-ed you! Embarrassed

Onto reviewing your new chap! Big smile

And here I am, years later second guessing myself- wondering if it makes me a bad person. Don't we all? *sigh* 
Heck just because I don't have the pathetic lost puppy thing going on doesn't mean I'm the spawn of Lucifer. ROFL ROFL ROFL 
"Start moving Road Side Romeo!" LOL

What would it feel like being with Uday?
Yes! Yes! Finally the thoughts are swirling up! Yahoo! 

He wanted her to see him.
Aww! That was one nice emotional analysis, Ree! Sometimes we wonder if people really do see us the way we actually are. I think Manyata sees Udayveer as he is. Just doubts it if it is true? Udayveer changes his emotions so fast it would be a little disbelieving for Manyata. I dunno. *shrugs* LOL! I am sooo bad with feelings and character analyzing! LOL

Uday: In order to get into my head, you have to let me get into yours.

Manyata: Hmmm, well there's nothing to get into.

Uday: Thank God you said it- It would have been rude if I said it.

Gosh! These two stubborn people!! ROFL

I can feel like I'm falling when she opens her eyes...Manyata has to want me. *dead* *completely and utterly dead* And then I read this: In a flash she pushed me away and started swimming, her laughter matching the trail of water behind her. REEHA! Angry I got excited! Pst. CryLOL

AKASH! CHIKI! WHY, REEHA, WHY?! *tears a few hairs in process* *reads, holding back her tears of betrayal caused by one of her FF writers* OOH, WAIT! A PUNCH TO THE JAW! A PUNCH TO THE JAW! Dancing I LOVE dishoom dishooms! ROFL 

I loved the entire action sequence. The raging emotions fueled by Majnu's lack of understanding. The dude just needs to grow past his infatuation for the princess. He needs to wake up. I know people say love is blind but is it really? I think love sees the other person for what he/she is, sees what is going around them, understands it... Sadly, Akash lacks that ability. No wonder it's not love. Are you trying to showcase that? Oh, please tell me my Geeky analyzing worked! 

And oh, "the meatball headed girl" - Niiice! ROFL 

You could not have left it with a better ending than the "I love you, Manyata" and her wordlessly telling it back to him - I am having a BIG smile on my face now. I love how you pen down UV-M's emotions, their banters, their thoughts... It's obviously so close to what we feel when we are with a special person... Embarrassed 

Reading this chap made me feel happy, despite the er...hiccup... annoying hiccup LOL I can't say this enough, Reeha, but you are truly one talented writer and I hope you do end up being a famous writer! Truly! SmileSmile

Looking forward to the next update! 

Edited by tvlover92 - 17 January 2014 at 9:58am

--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
aweome part...they manveers perfect date...only aakash had to ruin it...update soon

meerakhan45 Groupbie

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
hey girl... Okay today i didnt wnet to attend my classes becoz i was sick, which first time in my life im happy that im sick becoz i have time to read ur FF full without any disturing...
I have 3 word to descreib this FF  1: intertaiment 2: intertaiment and 3: intertaiment...
I loveddd it... be honsert and tell how u manage to write everything so clean... its like perfect... everything have their own time to come and emotions and feeling everything is like their own time... OMG these moments between UV and M made me out of breath. Okay reeha im very very emotional becoz of the last scenes between UV and M so i really cant write anymore...
Here is ur stars : StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
10 out of 10... Everythign was perfect... Im sooo exited to the next part... love u reeha and wish once again a very happy valetinesday... ( i know its littel late) anyway looking forward to the next FF... 

Go to top