Dekha Ek Khwaab

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 (Page 138)

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 June 2014 at 1:37am | IP Logged
wow! this update came as a surprise !!!!

UVC. how i love reading it again n again... to be true this was my inspiration to write on ManVeer
this made me love UV...n i missed it

thnks for continuuing with the stry

bck to update
UV is indecessive ! he DO NOT want to loose his princess all over again. n his past intervening at the very wrong tym with the coldest if his secret opening up with big human being .
manyata is being practical n emotional at the same tym
brij n giri khair chodo they will never think beyond
their riyasat n profits :-/
mina did notice UV is a changed man now
adi is cuteee :-D
and finally ManVeer for each other. standing together in the tough tyms ..

would love to see adi's bonding with daddy UV ;-)
beautiful update
cont soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DEK_girl Groupbie

Posted: 27 June 2014 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Omg!!! i am just overjoyed! never expected you to continue this..but u did! and its like a gift to me...i just love your story and the mature..all of them manyata, uday, meena..everyone..especially heck  of a powerful woman she difficult to imagine the tv show manyata here..thanks for updating reeha..its a pleasure to read the story..i think whats best about the story is that things are not that simple and straight and the main characters are trying to find a best way through all the complications..kinda like the real life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neahakhan Senior Member

Posted: 27 June 2014 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeha...k

Originally posted by neahakhan

Originally posted by reeha...k

Hi all,

I know many of you want an update, but to be honest with you- my heart just isn't in it :(

Hi Reeha,
I hope and pray all is well at your end, and I hope this message reaches you.
I have been a fan of your ff for quite sometime and believe it or not I still come here on IF forum to see the brilliant writers like yourself. My intentions are not to cause pain but I honestly feel quite disappointed. I loved loved loved Udayveer Chronicles and Jainandini Chronicles and I still do. and its all you who made us fall in love with the whole ff. The way you write, all the minor and major details, it was just amazing. The credit goes to you and honestly this IS one of the best FF i read on IF on Manveer and I'm not exaggerating. I read your message just now where you silently announced that you no longer want to write and basically quitting it. I'm well aware that once the show gets over there is close to none motivation to write and hey thats all because life must go on... I know it gets boring and you can't seem to put your heart towards it... I hope and Pray that all is well at your side.. I'm not going to judge or assume what happened in the past that made you quit such a brilliant story and demotivated an amazing writer like yourself... However, the disappointing part is you choose to disconnect with us for almost a year and half. without any reasoning and one day you tell us that you don't want to write... I may not know the reason however I do know that its not a pleasant thing to do with your readers.., ignoring their messages that they left on this forum... basically keeping us all hanging,... My sincere apology if that sounds harsh that was certainly not my intention but I do feel that I'm saying it on behalf of everyone!

I hope one day you find a motivation again in life
I'm sorry if I sound harsh once again.. just a reader with a passion and its just upsetting...

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hi Neaha,

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">First, I would like to thank you for writing this. And to be honest, I think everyone can give you a thank you for this, because it was a nice reality kick in my butt.

Life has been good to me, sometimes irritating sometimesmarvelousbut the one thing that has been missing has been writing. I haven't written in so long that the urge just stopped to exist. I just couldn't be motivated to take out the time- stop doing something else and just write out the story. I have it in my head: the main points and concepts, but getting it all written with emotions was the hard part.

That being said, I think you're right. The disconnect, and leaving you hanging is not right, nor fair. And for that, I am truly sorry. I hope you will all accept my apology. I didn't mean to leave you hanging, and to be honest I didn't leave the FF, I just sort of leave you guys without an answer, which is NOT right nor justified.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">So, today, after reading your comment. I started writing. I will write until I have an amount that is satisfactory to give you a long, wonderful and interesting update (I'm at three pages in Word right now). I hope, that with this new start you will all forgive me and enjoy the UVCs once again. I will get the JNCs tommorow. But you will get the updates, and I will not leave you hanging and will keep you all updated as to the status of things frequently.

DEK dissapointed me greatly, and I would be a hypocrite to unfairlydisappointyou all like the show did me. The UVCs and the JNCs will get their appropriate due.

Yours Truly,

Hey thank you so much for getting back to me. Sorry I got bit emotional with that last message of mine sorta got upset. Tehe my sincere apology :(
Ugh. I know it can get tiring at times but you know that feeling when you don't get conclusion or closure over something it just makes me wonder over it. Be it life or any ff. lol I sorta sound stupid. But really thank you for getting back to me. Thank you for giving us the dose. You can take the time to write lol just don't get lost in life LMAO.
Thanks reeha it means a lot.

You have meee and I'm sure everyone still loves you and your FFs. :) lol don't worry your not alone here. Even I stopped watching the show lol ending was just blah. They instead should have hired you that would be so much fun. :)
Take care.

Oh btw ur Canadian eh?! Same here
neahakhan Senior Member

Posted: 27 June 2014 at 5:17am | IP Logged
What ya sayin bro. I can still the old you in it. I'm not lying :(
Oh I loved the whole idea of it.
Hmm now what makes me is if mina is up to something. I mean it can be this easy ya know? Or I'm just curious here and as always over thinking it. LMAO.

Thank you reeha. Really enjoyed reading it through.
Take your time bud no problemo. I feel your pain over those long long long essays. Oh the struggling days. Lol

Jai nandini and manyata in a room trying to get along sounds pleasant. Lol

Tc reeha.

Thanks once again.

MysticRiver IF-Addictz

Posted: 27 June 2014 at 7:42am | IP Logged
awesome Reeha..I am very happy you have updated this fanfic...the update was brilliant..very well written as usual...Udayveer and Manyata's feelings were perfectly portrayed...I love Uday and Manyata's relationship and their is simply beautiful...and yes I somehow feel Mina has some hidden agenda...anyway interesting update...keep up the good work going.. please do continue soon...waiting for the next update very eagerly and please do PM me whenever you update...Thumbs Up

Edited by MysticRiver - 27 June 2014 at 7:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trouble_006 Goldie

Posted: 27 June 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
hey,I'm so glad you continued with this story...the characters of your story have all the essence which was missing from the show,especially Udayveer n Manyata(unlike the show where I could never connect with her character).I love that there's nothing pure black n white here...everyone has some grey shades n Manyata is so strong...thank you for continuing The Udayveer Chronicles...this is the only place where I get to feel the various layers of one of my favourite n complex character on television(Udayveer ofcourse)Big smile
nxaa Groupbie

Posted: 27 June 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged
wowww!! i cant blv that u have actually decided to continue!!
 thankyou sooo much for this.. 
ur FF is one of the best i have read till date.. Clap
reeha...k IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 June 2014 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AquaMermaiden-

Hi Reeha Hug,
Oh my goodness! There are so many of you lovely Loyal peeps! Embarrassed Now, you're going to have to forgive me, but did you change your username? I can't quite place you right now. Embarrassed
               Tareef ya kya uski jis nay tujhe writer banaya!! It was an awesome update, your Manyata really has a heart of gold. I can't wait to see how you will progress from here. Although at one point I felt that Manyata accepted Uday's past (a child) too soon. I mean every person goes through some inner turmoil if they find out that their partner has this kind of a secret and every person has their own time to go through these kind of thoughts and feelings, but then I told myself that Manyata who accepts the truth and does what is right so taking the right decision was a part of her nature so she came to those terms fairly easily. You're right! It is very soon and easy for Manyata to expect- you know what they say about picking something before it's ripe...right? Something similar along those lines. Manyata has a heart of Gold- and sometimes those people tend to leap before they look- and there are always consequences for that. 

Plus she already knew what kind of a major playboy Uday was before her met her so having something like this happen to Mina (getting preggers) was completely plausible.

I'm loving how you dealt with the situation showing the royals coming together and trying to find to find and solution to the so-called problem and Manyata showing them the right way. Manyata in your story will be a fine queen. I am also waiting to read how Uday's son will make him more human. It would be different to see Uday's paternal side/ instincts with his son. She will be a wonderful queen because she has something that Giri and Brig lack grossely: morals and a sense of respect and decency. I think living a humble life gave her that in spades- which is causing her to be a bit more expecting than any other princess could ever be. 

I am also eagerly waiting to see what happens when Mina comes back into Uday's life again. Will her feelings for Uday reignite? Would her hatred turn into longing? Will she want her family (Mina, Adi, Uday) to get together forever and remove Manyata somehow? The bravery that Manyata has shown accepting Adi into Uday's life and hers, how many obstacles will she have to go through since she'll be sharing Uday with another family now...

Ooh too many thoughts running rampant in my mind. Hopefully your next update will lead the way. Can't wait for it...eagerly waiting for the 2 weeks to pass!!
I'll do my best to be sooner, but 2 weeks is the Max I'll keep you guys waiting between updates!  Hug

Go to top