Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 (Page 129)

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
I'm speechless after reading this update Reeha.Smile
I've no words to praise you.Smile
No Manveer in this update  but I liked it, Liked the POV of Mina n the flashback scene of Aditya's birth.Smile
Just one word came into my mind"SUPERB".Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
I'm always a fan of your writing skills yaar.Embarrassed
Fantastic update.Clap Clap Clap
Now in next chapter I want to know UV n Manyata's POV after the revelation of Adi's real identity.Tongue
Thanking you so much for the awesome update.Wink
Great work.Hug Hug
EVERYTIME YOU SURPRISED ME WITH YOUR UPDATES. WinkYOUR UPDATES LIKE SURPRISE GIFTS FOR ME N I LIKE SURPRISES.LOL

Edited by sonam2801 - 24 August 2012 at 9:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24anushruthiHerman_4ureeha...k

kakacool123 Senior Member
kakacool123
kakacool123

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Reeha surprise me each time with ur updates, very intresting character of Mina. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reeha...k

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Finally Reeha!... Waiting for the update yaar... actually waiting for 'the quite a few' that you said earlier... I just love this Udayveer Chronicles since I read it a month or 2 ago!...

Thanks for making me an addict lolROFL

ty for giving Mina a face... and OMG you chose the Victoria Secret gal as Mina?... Bold bold bold!!

@Kat: You workout 2 hours a day?...like seriously. I only used to walk for like 30 mins and that used to be my workout lol... and haven't even done that for the past 2 months... I'm among the ones who NEED to gain weight lol

Lol yes mahi 2 hours a day, because I am from Texas and we love food!! It's. The only way I can afford to eat what I please Wink
Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Reeha! I don't hate Mina, I am rather indifferent to her as I see her as a means to an end for ManVeer and Uday. Uday needs to realize that people are not possessions and regardless as how pissed he is about being kept from his son he must realize that people aren't possessions, and feelings aren't commodities, I love Uday, at all times even when he is being an arrogant prat, however I realize that in order for Uday to become the man he needs to be and he should be he needs to get his come uplance..ugh this may be painful to read but i am utterly looking forward to it and worse comes to worse I will go back and re read the date that Uday and M had when they ate parathas and watched ddlj Wink
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Hey ReehaHug,

A fabulously written update. Though you don't need any praise from me as there are many over here to praise you but I feel I should give you a pat on the back for infusing a realistic touch in your writing. Your update had such a REAL feel to it that for a while I forgot that Mina was a fictional character but someone as real/ identifiable as any other 'Indian' girl.

In the earlier updates the way Mina was portrayed, she might've seemed to a lot of us as a girl treading on the dark/ grey side or some one who would evoke a WTH reaction from us as ManVeer is what all of us are concerned about... but this update showed that there is more to Mina than just a girl who had sex with Uday. You've done a commendable job portraying the emotional turmoil of a 21 year old going through such a phaseStar. You have brought in layers in her character (from a rich, powerful businesswoman to a vulnerable, heartbroken female to a single parent... VERY REAL, I must pinpoint).

Now, just one request Reeha... plz don't portray Manyata as some Devi who accepts Uday's new father avatar + his child just like that. I know she will try to work through it as you mentioned earlier and will fail and I want to you show it beautifully that a girl just doesn't have to accept everything that is dished out to her... she can say NO to it as well/ make Uday realize that his sex-capades affect other people's lives as well and people are not just use and throw materials even though ManVeer is the endgame..., which makes me wonder how Uday would react to M's decision?Shocked. Will her accept her leaving him or will he try to fight/ confine her towards him in some way as we know Yuvraj Udayveer Singh does not give up?... Many many questions are arising.

A very thought provoking update (at least for me) in terms of Mina's character... by seeing her tainted side in detail.

Edited by mahi0809 - 25 August 2012 at 1:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manasi_16reeha...k

princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
This is just Fantastic ReehaClap Oohh So Amandeep is the villian.. Hmm interesting... I really like itWink Soo Update soonBig smile  And yeah next part I want some of ManVeerBig smile I want to know how their story progresses

Edited by princess_T - 26 August 2012 at 2:08am

anushruthireeha...k

hans1998 Senior Member
hans1998
hans1998

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
awesome update loveeeddd it Thumbs Up
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
It takes about 5 seconds to message me on Fb that you have updated. FIVE FREAKIN' SECONDS!? :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Anyway, loved the update! It was a nice change to see all the troubles Mina had to go through. Poor girl, that's the only thing echoing in my mind when I read the chapter. And she is really beautiful...! No wonder UV was with her longer than his usual time. I simply LOVED Amandeep here! He is so different from the typical fathers. Loved his love for his daughter <3 and grandson! I am kinda on team Randhawas right now :P

Let's see what happens next! And do tell me when you update the next time! :@

reeha...kadventure_gurl

Go to top