Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 (Page 100)

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlueRobbin

also, i just wanta thank-you for ur hard work!!!!ClapStarThumbs Up
The Udayveer Chronicles are very well written,~~~~~~~so much detail!!!!!!ApproveCool
luv manveerEmbarrassed~~~~u display their feelings sooo perfectly!!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming 
luv yaa!!!!!!!!!!!HugSmile

Thank you! I do my best; its you guys that make the story a success, so thanks for reading! We've got over 100 PAGES! Amazing!

...is it safe to say that this FF is the biggest Monster in the DEK family? LOL

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inkpen4877

Amazing and totally worth the wait!!! Not going to lie Mina? Totally crazy..that's all :-)
LOL Oh yeah.
She'll be back.
To be honest, she's not COMPLETELY psycho,
Just almost thereWink
reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxDaydreameRxx

This was an AMAZING update and definitely worth the wait!!
I just really loved Manyata in ur ff. Her initial reaction with the shoes made me laugh out loud and then the whole apology thing..im so happy u kept it realistic and she did what was best - make sure UV apologized instead of breaking all relations with him
ManVeer moments were EPIC as usual..and also really like the details about his friends as well as Mina and Manyata's bonding! didn't see that one coming and really the first half of the update made me smile. The second half however, was just too amazing. I loved the way you brought out Mina's emotions, her heartbreak, almost made me hate UV for it, but then love UV back again by showing that he did sincerely regret it.. i think thats the best part of this ff - the development of UV as a person. IDK if you always meant this UV to exist and Manyata brought it out, or Manyata changed him into this, or if its both - whatever it is - its amazing and its really what makes this ff so special, that its the story of the Prince Big smile Clap

I like Mina. I really do understand where she's coming from and even if you do decide to turn her into a vamp, I may hate what she does but I doubt I can ever hate her. In fact I empathize with her to the extent that I may even be okay with UV getting some of the hurt back, as evil as it sounds. Only a little, though, just enough to understand even a fraction of what Mina had to go through.

Thank you! The wait is pretty long, so I try to do my bestLOL
I think the issue I have with this M and UV (as Maisy pointed out) they are very different from the ones in the Show (except for UV; he went through a phase in the show were he acted like this one) I've made them tooo sweet. and sometimes I get a tooth ache. Hence why I'm trying to ensure that the romance is balanced with reactions and actions which are similar to their origional charecters: the nok joks, the insults, and the interactions. I went through a phase where it was getting too easy: Drama is obviously needed, hence why Mina is here.

I'm glad you like her: When I had her in my mind I wanted a charecter that some would love; others would hate: and others would have mixed emotions about.

Do you have any thoughts about how Mina is going to play out in Manveer's life? any prediction or thoughts?

I have a few readers who are usually bang on; and I've placed subtle (I think this is the MOST subtle I have EVER been) in the text: have you picked up on it?

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sim1623

I am loving it! I am up at 1:00 am at a school night reading this! This is how much I love ur story!! I don't read JN chronicles but I am glad to see that you brought those two stories together :D please update faster this time! Loved it!

Simran :D...
LOL Wow! I hope it was worth it and you didn't pass out in class the next day!
You should give the JNCs a try: the two stories are together because they are in the same "FF world" and I like consistancy. I promise you'll even like J Wink
reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chaichil

Is tht jai nandani behind yash?

Yes it is: If you've read the JNCs you'd know the back story about JN & Yash; if you haven't you should give it a try: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2793147
It will really put things in perspective!Smile
reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neharaizada

Reeha wonderful update...loved the detailing, i loved how Manyata wanted UV to be sorry for what he did and i loved it when she came to his defense. However i would like to see Manyata not being affected by Mina..i want Manyata to be strong and to handle Mina by herself. She is soon to be Yuvrani so she needs to know how to handle people and situations.
I will keep that in mind! Smile
akshi_t Senior Member
akshi_t
akshi_t

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
ur long update was so worth the wait...just loved it to the core...really liked hw u showed UV's frnds and his relation wid them...totally loved hw m jst didn't break her relation UV rather asks him to apologize to mina fr hurting her...coming to mina i do understand her emotions her situation...bt still i just can't seem to like her...she well irritates me a bit...maybe more thn a bit :P...btw while i ws reading one of ur cmmnt in which u asked hw the readers think mina will pop bck up...it struck me...i cud be wrong...bt since i realized it maybe possible so i can't resist to ask u is mima the mina...yash's sis????...or is it jst a coicidence tht both of them hv the same name??...and plzz try to cont. as soon as u cn...can't wait fr the next chp...and plzz update the JNC's soon as well if possible :) 
reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshi_t

ur long update was so worth the wait...just loved it to the core...really liked hw u showed UV's frnds and his relation wid them...totally loved hw m jst didn't break her relation UV rather asks him to apologize to mina fr hurting her...coming to mina i do understand her emotions her situation...bt still i just can't seem to like her...she well irritates me a bit...maybe more thn a bit :P...btw while i ws reading one of ur cmmnt in which u asked hw the readers think mina will pop bck up...it struck me...i cud be wrong...bt since i realized it maybe possible so i can't resist to ask u is mima the mina...yash's sis????...or is it jst a coicidence tht both of them hv the same name??...and plzz try to cont. as soon as u cn...can't wait fr the next chp...and plzz update the JNC's soon as well if possible :) 

LAWLS!

Oh goodness; I swear, I need someone to read things before I post them :')
It's just a weird coincidence. I really like the name Mina I guess; and one of my good friend's has that name! When I had written part 4 of the JNCs, I hadn't thought of "Mina Randhawa" of the UVCs: I just thought of Yash's sister's name that were simple, short and ambigious: meaning they could be WHITE, or EAST INDIAN because up until that point it seemed that Yash's 3 older sisters were completely  his; it's only in part 6 that we find out they're his half sister's from his father's previous marriage.

Yeah, I need to think of things twice before I post in the future! That would be mega confusion!
No, Yash's sister's (the Twins, are older then UV; and the youngest would be about his age) have nothing to do with Uday! LOL! I feel like smacking my forehead! I can't believe I missed that!

Good eye! and I SWEAR I'm not lieing. I had to lie about the Aryan- Yash Ryan thing because I didn't think that through and realized the names are do similar. Seems like I'm having too many blond moments as of late.

As for the JNC's 7: I'm working on it right now, so it should be up later this week! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi_t

Go to top