Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Reeha!  You are getting famous...

http://myeDuniya.com/Entertainment/TvSerials/?SCID=531&revid=20852

..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
okay...like reeha...seriously!!!!

hours ago u udated jnz and said u r going to type out the uvc...and u havent updated the uvcs yet!!! KAHA JAAKE MARR GAYI?? UPDATE NA YAAR :):)
Somia3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz update
I can't wait
Plz
Plz
Plz
Plz
Plz
Plz
It's been too long now
We can't wait long

Virekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please update soon ...pretty please
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Special Update

Uday, age 21

"You're so heartless."

I stopped in my tracks of buttoning my shirt and looked back at the girl lying on my bed. Covered in sheets, the brunette girl with sharp grey eyes and porcelain skin was looking directly at me with raised eyebrows. Her words weren't meant as a question or a fact, they were just meant as a blunt statement. Since I just had a good time, I smirked and held my heart playfully and said in a mocking voice, "Ouch, I am hurt."

"Pffft! As if the great Udayveer Singh can be hurt."

She rolled her eyes and got up from the bed. Though I had seen and felt every part of her body just a while ago, I had my share of decency left in me. So I simply turned around gave her privacy as she started to dress up. Few moments were spent in silence before the curiosity caught the better of me. Though the term "heartless" wasn't entirely new to me but I was rarely called that.

"Why?" I asked with my back turned to her.

"Why what?" I could sense her distraction in her words. Shrugging, I turned around and leaned against the wall and watched her wear her off-shoulder peach color top. Her skirt was on the floor but she wasn't bothering to pick it up. She was struggling with long auburn hair, tying them up in a lose knot. I really liked her. She had a good sense of humor which most of the girls lacked. Plus, she wasn't looking for a long-term relationship was perfectly fine with a fling. Thoughts which most of the girls lacked, again.

Finally she picked up her skirt and put it on. I saw how the fabric of the skirt slid over the soft skin of her long legs. Her legs, damn! Her legs were the thing which pulled me closer to her. Aside from the usual instinct of calming my perfectly normal sexual desires.

"Are you done checking me out?" She said without looking at me and I snapped out of my thoughts. How did she know?

"Don't worry, boys do have a hard time stopping themselves from checking my legs out. Royals are no exception." She looked at me and winked. An involuntary chuckle left my lips and I crossed my arms.

"No wonder I like you. You could be a good company outside of the bed sheets." I shrugged suggestively and she raised her eyebrows at me.

"Nuh uh Mr. Prince, I have no desire to fall for you." She shook her head and started gathering her things from the floor.

"Fall for me? I am not saying that. I am merely suggesting as friends."

"Aww hell! Girls and boys can't be 'friends'. Famous ideology of Indian movies." Though I couldn't see her face but I could almost feel rolling her eyes.

"And you watch Indian movies?"

"Don't be surprised Prince, it's not like you know me inside out. Your only interest in me was having sex with me. Other than that, you don't give a damn's worth about me."

She said it out simply and clearly without any hint of hurt. She was blunt, way too blunt for a girl. I didn't say anything in reply and just kept looking at her as she finished her business.

"Why so serious?" When she was done, she looked at me and chuckled. I just shook my head.

"Why did you call me heartless?" It was useless to dwell much on her. With her it was just a one night thing, tomorrow I won't even see her. Even if I did, I was pretty damn sure she would pass me by as if I was a wall.

"Hmmm..." She stopped and tilted her face thoughtfully. "It's because you don't love."

It was a pretty strange reason to call me heartless. I raised my eyebrow at her inquiringly.

"Elaborate."

My tone became commanding and I couldn't help it. Being a royal, belonging to the ruling class, the tone was gifted at birth. She noticed it too but she didn't point it out.

"You make others, girls, fall for you. Make them love you. Make them want you. Make them desire you. But you don't love them back. Sure, you shower them with gifts and attention but that's not love. Some girls do mistake it as love but you don't long for them the way they do, you don't desire for them the way they do. Deep inside you know they've fallen for you and you enjoy it. But you don't have a shrewd of remorse in you when you break their hearts."

Her bluntness made a monster roar inside me. The rage was building inside me. Sure, whatever she said was true. But who the hell was she to say it to my face?! She was just a good for nothing scholarship student belonging to a good for nothing family. Just because she had good legs did not give her the authority to talk to me like that.

"Calm the rage down Prince, you asked for it." She had apparently sensed my rage, that's why she said coolly. She was right, rage never did me good. Closing my eyes, I calmed myself down. It took me three seconds to so. When I opened my eyes, I had regained my calm. The calm which I knew could destroy the peace of others.

"It's not that I don't love, it's just I can't. I belong to someone else." Without helping myself, I was clearing my side.

"'Belong'? That's the excuse you wear up your sleeve, don't ya?" Her voice was taunting me and I knew it. And I had enough sense to not be fazed by it. I rolled my eyes and smiled a fake smile.

"Yes, and she belongs to me."

"Belong' is an awfully cold word to use Prince. Belongings often get lost."

"In her case, she is already lost."

"Judging by your confidence, you are sure she'll get back to you?"

"Most definitely. She belongs to me. She has to come to me."

"Just an advice, don't fall for her."

"What?"

Her words caught me off-guard. Whenever I brought Manyata up as my reason of not committing, the girls usually cried and walked away. No one talked to me about her because nobody dared. And here she was, advising me not to fall for her.

"I'm serious," She said calmly. "Don't fall for. If you do fall for her and still keep on terming her as your 'belonging', the pain you give to the girls you play around with won't even begin to come closer to the heartbreak you'll get when you lose her."

"Why the hell would I lose her after getting her back?"

"Like I said, belongings often get lost or broken. Once they do, you have no other option than to replace them by something of the same caliber if not better. Are you sure you can get a better replacement for your Princess, Prince?"

She was smirking at me, the clear bite of her words hitting straight to my heart. The raged monster within me was trying to get the control of me. The royal egoistic side of me couldn't bear to stand there and be advised by a worthless person.

"Get lost Aura." I hissed the words, my eyes mirroring the rage within me. She didn't flinch or stutter. She merely shrugged and walked towards me. She held up her had, probably to caress me or something but I just slapped it away. She raised her eyebrows and sighed.

"It was just an advise as your well wisher Prince. Because I certainly wouldn't want to see someone like you who only gives heartbreaks, get one only because you failed to treat a human as a human with emotions and just went by as treating her as a belonging. No matter how much you feel protective of her, no matter how much you adore her, no matter how much you convince yourself that you'll stay together always, a fate of a belonging is nothing but to perish away. Humans don't. Better to start treating her like a human or else, never fall for her. Mark my words Prince, they might do you good."

Those were the last words she said before walking out of the door. Once the door was closed, I picked the closest thing near to me and smashed it to the ground, only to calm the raging monster within me. Taking a few breaths, I calmed myself down and looked at the ground. It was a photo frame which Unnati had gifted me a few years ago. It was delicate and so beautiful; I remembered hugging Unnati when she had given it to me.

"Wow Choti! This is so beautiful."

"Thanks Dada! And this belongs to you now!"

The words echoed in my mind and I saw the broken glass pieces on the ground before turning to look at the closed door. She was gone. But the echoes of her words remained.

Edited by reeha...k - 11 years ago
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Guess who? I swear it's not Reeha! It's someone else hacking into her account and officially killing the UVCs as you know it! hahahahahahaha! I am so evil! 😈 Laakaaa phoooey, I rule!! I swear guys, this is NOT Reeha! It is someone else entirely! I am just doing Reeha a favor and giving you something from her side. Reeha is super busy with her studies and wanting to kill her professors for attempting to kill her. That's why the update, which was to be done on Monday, has been delayed to this weekend. But in her defense, she says that the update is SUPER LONG! Like 3 chapters in one! WOW! Can ya guys believe it?!! So yeah, this is something as of a side-story-cum-flashback-with-no-apparent-connection-to-the-present-happenings-of-the-UVCs. I term it as the death of the UVCs but it's not that grave :P Wow, look at my rant. I should sign off now! Hope you guys enjoyed!!

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks   interesting update!
-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yupieee...u finally updated...phewww...now i will read it and then comment..
but thank u so much for updating...πŸ€—
edited
i loved it...and whatever that girl said was WOWW...really...amazing chapter...
and reeha dear well my all best wishes are with u...😳all the best for ur studies...will wait for the next part..

Edited by -JEHAN- - 11 years ago
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
LOL thanks for the mini post! It was very well written!