and
uday find out to 
what will uday do
support his father 
or 
his cousin/brother

i hope uday stand by yash

Hi Somia! I'll keep that in mind πŸ˜‰

Do you like or dislike the fact that Yash and Uday are Cousins?

(well, second cousins, but still cousins)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Somia3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i love the fact that  uday and yash are cousins

so cute 

-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg...awesome update...i was laughing through out this chapter like crazy...
i loved it...loved this chapter aloott...i was waiting for ur update and finally u updated...
loved it...i love ur UV'C...and i loved uv and yash convo part the most when yash said "MIRCHIE LAGI BHAI" i was rolling on the floor...laughing...omg...that scene was hilarious🀣 πŸ€£
and then lunch scene in office was more than awesome...loved it...πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
and uday and yash are cousins...hmmm...interesting...i would love to read about it...
reeha u r awesome amazing and magnificent writer...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i think we should request IF now that there should be a button LOVE wd comment like and all...really 
i don't know how to express i can simply say that i love ur UV'C alot...😳
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Reeha!!! This was like AMAZING!!
don't know where to start..but first of all, the most amazing part of ur FF is how well-thought out ur characters are..honestly every single flashback means and signifies so much. Even the actual show is barely as deep as ur FF and i mean it when I say that this UV is even more thought-out than the CVs have planned out the UV in the show..honestly, ur FF does such an amazing job in evoking just the right feeling and emotions for the characters..like right now i didn't know if this was possible because I'm so UV-obsessed, but I'm just IN LOVE with Yash right now..I never thought much about reading JNC because honestly I just read ffs cuz I'm such an UV-obsessed freak, but honestly i think I'm gonna be reading it soon just for YASH! Aaahh I'm starting to love him! *FIngers Crossed* for Jagat OUT and Yash IN!
Now to ur chapter..it was hilarious! Literally at so many spot I was just laughing out loud. πŸ€£ ..the best part is that its all so realistic. You show both the good and dark sides of UV, even the ones that make me flinch. But in the end, it just makes it so much more beautiful to see how love has transformed him. πŸ˜³ 
I honestly can't wait for UV to find out who Yash's girl is! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ And the Oxford Ball!! I'm soo excited! I personally get this feeling that Meena is going to try to embarrass Manyata in front of everyone, cuz u know Manyata has in the end a different upbringing than UV and the others. And I also wonder if this may lead to an insecure Manyata track in the future. πŸ€” Okay well thats my guess for this chapter. πŸ˜›
Anywyas, just wanted to say CONGRATS for ur TWENTIETH part and crossing the 100 mark!! Honestly. I don't know why ur surprised. You deserve this and MORE and this remains one of the best FFs I've ever come across! πŸ˜³
Edited by xxDaydreameRxx - 11 years ago
BlueRobbin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG REEHA!!!!!!!!!! WHO GAVE U SUCH A BRILLIANT MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘β­οΈ
THIS UPDATE WAS TRULY MAGNIFICANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
AHHH!!!!!! TOO GOOD, can't breathe, i joke!!!!!!!, k i'm over-reacting, lol!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
If this was a novel, people wud be obsessed over it, like they r for hunger games!!!!! damn, luv that series!!!!!!!!!!😲
Every single one of ur updates were sooo unique and detailed~~~~It was sooo ming blowing!!!😎😍
I didn't read the JNC's, but now i have too!!!!!!lolzzz!!!!!!!πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³
this was worth waiting for!!!!!!!!!!
Some parts i was laughing so hard, my family turns around and says "is ur homework funny or somethin" and i'm like somethin' like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣
Luv Manveer, can't wait for the ball scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Luv ya Reeha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€— πŸ€—
Awesome writer!!!!!!!!!!(probably really good in english, lol)πŸ˜†
Edited by BlueRobbin - 11 years ago
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
I sincerely wish that there was a love button because that was how I felt about this chapter! The manveer was lovely but more then that I love the friendship btwn uday and yash!
Simran234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was amazing! You have no idea how much I love this story!! Love in the FF heaven! And the Bomb you were talking about, I think that since Yash is "Aryan", he is gonna be the one marrying J so yeah.. I mean I don't know much cause I dont read JN chronicals..

Simran :D...
Kajol20 thumbnail
...I'm speechless. I have to res for now. Sorry! πŸ˜”

But my voice will come back and maaan, will it blabber.

Mind is blank, have to go.

Ta ta bye bye!
Kajol :)
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow...now dat both uv n j figured out who is yash, cant wait to see wat happens next...will uv help j n d lovebirds unite ?
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -JEHAN-

omg...awesome update...i was laughing through out this chapter like crazy...

i loved it...loved this chapter aloott...i was waiting for ur update and finally u updated...
loved it...i love ur UV'C...and i loved uv and yash convo part the most when yash said "MIRCHIE LAGI BHAI" i was rolling on the floor...laughing...omg...that scene was hilarious🀣 πŸ€£
and then lunch scene in office was more than awesome...loved it...πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
and uday and yash are cousins...hmmm...interesting...i would love to read about it...
reeha u r awesome amazing and magnificent writer...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i think we should request IF now that there should be a button LOVE wd comment like and all...really 
i don't know how to express i can simply say that i love ur UV'C alot...😳

thank you very much! I wasn't sure about the Mirchi line because I'm not well versed with hindi and the slang terms, I just thought it could possibly work. Plus Yash is like me so I thought his accent would make it comicalπŸ˜†.
If you're confused about Yash and what he has to do with this, be sure to read through the JNCs, trust me this JN is not as irritating as the one in the show, there's a big back story here that you won't get otherwise.
Thank you LOL! If there's a love button I'm sure there will be a "UPDATE DAMNIT!" button!
πŸ˜†