The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
lovely...
enjoyed reading it πŸ˜Š

Awesome job Reeha, I loved it! It was nice to see Moniya finally transformed into Manyata. And the gradual understanding and relationship forming between ManVeer is so adorable. Continue soon and thanks for the pm 😊
Let me tell you what I loved about this update Reeha...ALL OF IT!! 

LOL.  πŸ˜†

I loved the kiss between Udhay and Manyata.  And everything that came after that was just to cool to put into words.  Woman, you astound me with every update.  Just when I think it can't get better, you do something to out do it!  πŸ‘

Yaar, where is the flying kiss emoticon when you need it?  MUAH!  
I absolutely HATE that J and Akash saw that moment between Uday and Manyata. It was such a sweet moment, and the other two coloured it so horribly. Disgusting. Of course, a part of me is hoping that, although it may take awhile, J and Manyata reconcile and build a sisterly relationship. Or at least a friendship. I feel sorry for J. For Akash, not so much.

But the subtle changes in Manyata are amazing. Cannot wait for more.
speechless. πŸ˜³
okay..let me gather myselfπŸ˜†...what did i love the most?

your description of maanyata's transformation? udayveer's dialogues to akash? J's temper tantrum true to her character? Brijraj and DS's pride...seriously, these i think are the exact things that will happen in the show. πŸ‘

so i'll tell you what i loved the most: the one thing that seems impossible as of now-uv kissing maanyata on the cheek-and maanyata actually feeling all ' CONFHUSED' πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ because of it! πŸ˜πŸ€£

loved loved the update and thanks for updating was kind of UV Chronicles deprived.πŸ˜†

megz!😳
Edited by IndigoBlues - 12 years ago
hey reeha..😊...awesome part...πŸ‘..loved the close romantic manveer moments..❀️...i love ur detailed style of writing..πŸ‘πŸΌ...ur story has more progress than the seriral..πŸ˜‰...thats why i love it so much.πŸ€—...cant wait 4 the next part..😍..thanx 4 the pm
LOVED IT !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Wow Reeha!You were fantastic as alwaysπŸ‘.If there would be oscar awards for writting these type of stories you would have won thousands already!!!and by the way, thanks for the PM!
Edited by navyan07 - 12 years ago
hey reeha!!😊
nice ff😊
very well written😊

cont soon
add me to ur pm list😳
waiting!!😳
U just keep on writing yaarπŸ˜›...it's just superbπŸ‘...simply the best.πŸ˜›...mann nahi bharta😍...when will u update the next part..😊...update it soon...πŸ‘πŸΌ