Dekha Ek Khwaab

The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 - Page 21

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: srishaa16

Part 8
Wow I totally see how the manager and assistant misunderstood considering...(Blushing furiously)I am just rambling on.I loved your update can't say much more than WOW

Part 9
How sweet really can't say much more

Thank you srishaa! Sorry I ended up posting the update right when you commented! πŸ˜† I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far, thank you for reading 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reeha.. Firstly a round of appaluse for such a great part πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Just luvd everything..😊 From UVs reactions to his emotions and Manyatas sudden feelings.. Its just sooo lovely.. And luvd how you've actually potrayed the media..😊 Thts just reality.. I simply adored it.. β€οΈ

Can't wait for another part.. This part actually made me jump out of bed, Open my lappy and comment it.. As i was reading frm the cell and found it taking ages to type the comment.. πŸ˜‰

This part is simply great.. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ ..You sure have got perfect writing skills😊  unlike me.. Can't even write during my exams.. But thts just me πŸ˜†..

Overall a great part..⭐️Keep up the gud wrk..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Simmy

Edited by limbu.simmy - 12 years ago
shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How can you say there isn't excitement?  You have Udhay and Manyata questioning what it is they are feeling, and you don't consider that exciting!  I was so hooked!  You are just so talented!  πŸ˜Š

Please, please, please, put part 10 up soon!  I wonder if Udhay's gift will revive some of her childhood memories?  
meerakhan45 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Tollay crazy... ufff im gonna die soon.. heheh

Okay like i have said before... im tottaly crazy about the detail u write... it feels like im reading a book.. OMG i love it like alllways...
When i read this i smile, laugh and blush hehehhe
Ur stories have every "Masala" that a story needs...
Its beautiful how u desreib the feelings for each other.. I  salut u fur thisπŸ‘πŸΌ
shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And the suit you pictured Manyata wearing is beautiful!  It suits her perfectly, because it's simple and elegant yet still beautiful!  Nice choice!  

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for update loved it!
reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shrarrti

How can you say there isn't excitement?  You have Udhay and Manyata questioning what it is they are feeling, and you don't consider that exciting!  I was so hooked!  You are just so talented!  πŸ˜Š

Please, please, please, put part 10 up soon!  I wonder if Udhay's gift will revive some of her childhood memories?  

πŸ˜†Well, it wasn't as err...romantic? as number 8. I'm glad you liked it Preet! I try to make it as animated as I can, but I end up having more discriptive and internal dialogue😳. Thank you for reading! I always look forward to your advice and feedback πŸ€—
This content was originally posted by: shrarrti

And the suit you pictured Manyata wearing is beautiful!  It suits her perfectly, because it's simple and elegant yet still beautiful!  Nice choice!

Thank you!!!! I loved this suite when I saw it! I was actually looking at some for myself to show my mom what I wanted; and I saw this and said "Well, I want this one, but wouldn't Manyata look awesome in it too"πŸ˜‰. Personally I'm a big fan of white clothing, and I'd love to see Manveer match it out for an episode after the makeover!πŸ˜ƒ
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: reeha...k

This is what I imagined in my mind!😊

This Salwaar Suit is just perfect for M.. Me luvin how you are actually putting your time and effort even to put the image of the dress tht you have imagined in the part...
Hugs πŸ€— πŸ€—
reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: limbu.simmy

Reeha.. Firstly a round of appaluse for such a great part πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Just luvd everything..😊 From UVs reactions to his emotions and Manyatas sudden feelings.. Its just sooo lovely.. And luvd how you've actually potrayed the media..😊 Thts just reality.. I simply adored it.. β€οΈ

Can't wait for another part.. This part actually made me jump out of bed, Open my lappy and comment it.. As i was reading frm the cell and found it taking ages to type the comment.. πŸ˜‰

This part is simply great.. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ ..You sure have got perfect writing skills😊  unlike me.. Can't even write during my exams.. But thts just me πŸ˜†..

Overall a great part..⭐️Keep up the gud wrk..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Simmy

Thank you Simmy! πŸ€— And yes, commenting from Cell phones is difficult: I can't format the colours and font the way I want!

First off, I appreciate it that you always take time to tell me what stuck out with you most: It helps me point on scenes for the next one! Trust me, this is a nice break for me too! ..
I should have been writing my psych and business notes...but I didnt feel like it: I felt like writing the next part instead!😳.
reeha_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meerakhan45

Tollay crazy... ufff im gonna die soon.. heheh

Okay like i have said before... im tottaly crazy about the detail u write... it feels like im reading a book.. OMG i love it like alllways...
When i read this i smile, laugh and blush hehehhe
Ur stories have every "Masala" that a story needs...
Its beautiful how u desreib the feelings for each other.. I  salut u fur thisπŸ‘πŸΌ

well, Meera this hug is for you then: πŸ€—

I'm glad you enjoy reading this; its only worth writing if someone other then myself and my sister enjoys itπŸ˜†

Edited by reeha...k - 12 years ago