The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137 - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by meerakhan45

I have one request.. plzzz dont goo too much in flashback, becouse it take most of the time, but otherwice u are a giftet writer...
p.s. Cant wait for the next update...
Lotz of love XOXO

Meera (is it all right if I call you that?) I will keep that in mind. To be honest I was planning on making them rarities in the sense that they happen on serious occasion down the road, because Uday's memories of Manyata are slim (in a sense of years) BUT there will be relevent ones which I hope to use down the road. Thank you for sharing your Thoughts and I will definatly keep that in mind!🤗
Edited by reeha...k - 12 years ago

Hey Reeha awesome update ⭐️⭐️❤️❤️ love the way you described UV is fighting with his inner feelings
Plzzz update soon and thxs for the pm 🤗
Hi reeha

Really LOVED this part. 

Its so amazing the way you portrayed their feelings.

The idea of the presidential suite and everything that happened there is awesome.

Its so true how uday would have had many girls there but he feels entirely different with manyata.

Eagerly waiting for the next part.
it was ammaaazzzinggg...update sooonnn😃😃
are u kiiding me that was  freaking amazing yarr plz write more often awsome it wasu wrote uday ka dilag so very welll as if realy he athinking awsome
Originally posted by krock

are u kiiding me that was  freaking amazing yarr plz write more often awsome it wasu wrote uday ka dilag so very welll as if realy he athinking awsome

Thank you krock! I do try to keep guess what he's thinking, because Udayveer is a very deep charecter- so it's fun to imagin what his subconcious thinks and what inner battle he fights: we seldom get to see it otherwise! As for the frequency of the update, once a week as promised; and I do try to make them lengthy to make up for the wait. Hope that's a fair comprimise! 😊
Originally posted by reeha...k

Thank you krock! I do try to keep guess what he's thinking, because Udayveer is a very deep charecter- so it's fun to imagin what his subconcious thinks and what inner battle he fights: we seldom get to see it otherwise! As for the frequency of the update, once a week as promised; and I do try to make them lengthy to make up for the wait. Hope that's a fair comprimise! 😊
awww tnks dear its fair...ur right he is complicated but u wrote his though perfectly
Can I be added to the PM list?
OMG!! I just finished reading it all and it was SOO ROMANTIC❤️
How can you write soo professionaly. Your writing has so much feeling. Once we start reading we are just lost in your words.
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by Aysha247

OMG!! I just finished reading it all and it was SOO ROMANTIC❤️
How can you write soo professionaly. Your writing has so much feeling. Once we start reading we are just lost in your words.
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭

Thank You very much Aysha! Glad you're enjoying it so far (regardless of pace😆) And I'm working on the next part, so don't worry 😉