The Udayveer Chronicles| NEW UPDATE|PART 26 PAGE 137

Posted: 12 years ago

Every Yuvraj has his story. Behind every attack, verbal or physical. Behind the Good Looks and the Fame: Behind the Crown- there is a tale. Uday has grown up and become ruthless, relentless- and cold. His shades of grey are cementing into black coal- Until Manyata comes into his life. Uday has a story: a Past, Present & Future. Uday belongs with Manayta...and this is his tale- through his eyes, heart and soul.

***Please note that this story Picks UP after the cockroach incident in the Devgard Palace- that is the ONLY similarity it holds with the actual SHOW, after that moment, MANVEER, and UV differ from that in the Show- not completely but there are subtle changes, as well as additional Charecters***

The Udayveer Chronicles

INDEX:

Now. I'm sorry to report that I do NOT PM anymore: Too much of a hassel (because the list is so bloody long guys!😳) SOOO...consider it this way: when you see it's up: Its up! And if thats the case, you might even get multiple updates! it will be like a Surprise!😆

CHARECTERS
Yuvraj Udayveer Singh

Rajkumari Manyata

Rajkumari Jainandini

Mina Randhawa

Liam Yashvardan (Yash) Ryan

Dhivin Chopra (DC)
 Reeha 🤗

Edited by reeha...k - 9 years ago
Reeha, I am always up for reading ManVeer... Will be looking forward to reading one which dwells deeper into Uday's character...

Angel*
Ohhh I can't wait to read this! It would sooo sooo soo interesting to read a fan fic from udayveer's point of view... that way we would see how he fights with himself, because soon he's going to be in denial that he' s falling for Manyaya! mwahaha ðŸ˜†
will be awesome please do write it!
Ahh man I was prepared to read and there was only this and now
M heart broken 💔

Plzz start writing soon I can't wait to
Mend my broken heart and start to read another wonderful FF on this forum

M really excited can't wait

And plz don't ask if u shud u shud say hate it or love it m going to write it

Also everyone should show their talents plz go on can't wait
PART 1

It's raining, hard, cold and fast: as if someone has split open a cloud letting it pour endlessly. The sun set was so long ago and the night seems endless. Inside the secluded mansion the hustle and bustle of the city seems distant, if not non-existent. I should be sleeping, or at least partying with my friends but I can't seem to bring myself to do so, something about this night is making me restless. Or maybe it's because of her -that crazy, entertaining and yet utterly innocent girl- no, not just a girl anymore, but a Rajkumari .

Lying down on the bed, I recall our meetings- the beach, the nightclub and every other encounter since then; the banter back and forth, and I wince a little at her obvious distain for me. I know I tend to be obnoxious, but I don't want her to think I enjoy her misery- because I don't.  She's had it rough the last few days: but she'll be fine- royal not only by blood, but by persona, she has will, charisma and character. I'm surprised she's still here. Sure she's turned the palace into a circus, but Manyata never ceases to amaze me.

Her smile is delightful; it hasn't been spoiled by plots, schemes, agenda's and ulterior motives like Jai and myself. She's so full of life, simplicity and passion.  I don't know why I keep coming around her, I know she does not want to be my friend, and she won't be swayed so easily. Yet, I can't seem to help myself. She was the one person I once knew better than myself, and now I know neither too well.

This is the same girl I brought chocolates for as a kid every time I visited, the only person I would shed tears for if she was pain.  I can still remember the hurt, confusion and fear when it dawned on me that Manyata was missing. Asking Komal Aunty endless questions as to where she was:

"Why won't she come and play Auntyji?" "Is she mad about the hurt I gave her still? I'm sorry! I didn't want to hurt Manyata!" "Auntyji! Why are you crying is Manyata ok? Where is my Manyata!?"

I had almost forgotten that instance in my life where I felt such a paramount level of grief, but could not understand why. Confusion, anger, surprise, and to a certain degree, guilt all rolled up together because of her loss. She was the only person that made me feel so much at once- and I had stopped feeling so much since her loss, and now that she's back I can't understand what I'm feeling.

The rain suddenly starts pouring more vigorously, causing me to remember another night like this: that night was 16 years ago, when I tried to find Manyata. At that moment I had not been looking for a Princesses, or my Betrothed.  I had just wanted to find my best friend.

Please do give constructive feedback!

-Reeha

Edited by reeha...k - 12 years ago
THAT WAS SO GOOD!
HAD ME SPLITS! I WAS LIKE !!!!! When
the part came on how he missed his friend...awww
I LOOOVVEEE ITTT!!!
PLEASE CONTINUEEE!!!
P.S: ITS A GREAT IDEA TO WRITE FROM UVs POV 😳

Edited by -Vishwa- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Vishwa-

THAT WAS SO GOOD!
HAD ME SPLITS! I WAS LIKE !!!!! When
the part came on how he missed his friend...awww
I LOOOVVEEE ITTT!!!
PLEASE CONTINUEEE!!!
P.S: ITS A GREAT IDEA TO WRITE FROM UVs POV 😳

Thank you Vishwa!

I'm most definatley out of practice, so I appreciate the support!
PS: Do you think it would make a really big difference if there isn't a lot of Hindi Dialect in this FF, because I frankly cannot type out the best hindi Embarrassed
OMG! This is so good! :D

Can you PM me when you update? Thanks! :)
that was amazing loved it! aww a peek into his heart, just swoon worthy!😃