anisaf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi guys just thought I would share my feelings with u as we allseem to be in the same boat...Well what can I say its been nearly 1 week without GHSP/Maaneet/GurTi which feels like an eternity!! I cannot even start to describe how I am feeling right now.

My hands automatically goes for the remote at 9.30pm and then reality hits me like a ton of bricks that there is no more Geet.My life has become void without Maaneet/Gurti.My heart still feels like its been broken into a million pieces.

My day is spent on this forum reading posts and hoping everytime that we get some kind of good news regarding season 2 or Gurti.The rest of time is spent listening to the new Mahi tune and watching old epis and old off screen moments.Calling and emailing various people ( who probably recognise my voice now the amount of times i have rang them!!).Life has come to a standstill for me...😔.

Ankhen taras gayi hain Maaneet/Gurti ko dekhne ke liye.Unki masti nok jhok.Miss everything about them.

Sorry for being overdramatic and senti but was just in a mood for a good moan!!

COME BACK MAANEET/GURTI!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I share the same feelings! GEET ending has left a void in my heart. I feel sad that there's no Maaneet. ðŸ˜­

I miss them so much. ðŸ˜­

GEET is the only show that impacted me so much.   

GEET+MAANEET are the best. I'm trying to watch other shows but they all suck compared to GEET+MAANEET!  ðŸ¤¢
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anisaf

Hi guys just thought I would share my feelings with u as we allseem to be in the same boat...Well what can I say its been nearly 1 week without GHSP/Maaneet/GurTi which feels like an eternity!! I cannot even start to describe how I am feeling right now.

My hands automatically goes for the remote at 9.30pm and then reality hits me like a ton of bricks that there is no more Geet.My life has become void without Maaneet/Gurti.My heart still feels like its been broken into a million pieces.

My day is spent on this forum reading posts and hoping everytime that we get some kind of good news regarding season 2 or Gurti.The rest of time is spent listening to the new Mahi tune and watching old epis and old off screen moments.Calling and emailing various people ( who probably recognise my voice now the amount of times i have rang them!!).Life has come to a standstill for me...😔.

Ankhen taras gayi hain Maaneet/Gurti ko dekhne ke liye.Unki masti nok jhok.Miss everything about them.

Sorry for being overdramatic and senti but was just in a mood for a good moan!!

COME BACK MAANEET/GURTI!!!

Awesome post...love it...U have put all the feelings very well...even my life seems impossible without our GURTI...and in compensation in I am watching the old episodes...Missing them terribly...i just cant imagine my day wthout them...😭

Wish they come back soon...😊
Edited by aanappin - 12 years ago