India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

LIFE WITHOUT MAANEET!!

anisaf Senior Member
anisaf
anisaf

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Hi guys just thought I would share my feelings with u as we allseem to be in the same boat...Well what can I say its been nearly 1 week without GHSP/Maaneet/GurTi which feels like an eternity!! I cannot even start to describe how I am feeling right now.

My hands automatically goes for the remote at 9.30pm and then reality hits me like a ton of bricks that there is no more Geet.My life has become void without Maaneet/Gurti.My heart still feels like its been broken into a million pieces.

My day is spent on this forum reading posts and hoping everytime that we get some kind of good news regarding season 2 or Gurti.The rest of time is spent listening to the new Mahi tune and watching old epis and old off screen moments.Calling and emailing various people ( who probably recognise my voice now the amount of times i have rang them!!).Life has come to a standstill for me...Unhappy.

Ankhen taras gayi hain Maaneet/Gurti ko dekhne ke liye.Unki masti nok jhok.Miss everything about them.

Sorry for being overdramatic and senti but was just in a mood for a good moan!!

COME BACK MAANEET/GURTI!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kasuforever2009utopia88..AnushaGeet..

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
I share the same feelings! GEET ending has left a void in my heart. I feel sad that there's no Maaneet. Cry

I miss them so much. Cry

GEET is the only show that impacted me so much.   

GEET+MAANEET are the best. I'm trying to watch other shows but they all suck compared to GEET+MAANEET!  Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anisaf

Hi guys just thought I would share my feelings with u as we allseem to be in the same boat...Well what can I say its been nearly 1 week without GHSP/Maaneet/GurTi which feels like an eternity!! I cannot even start to describe how I am feeling right now.

My hands automatically goes for the remote at 9.30pm and then reality hits me like a ton of bricks that there is no more Geet.My life has become void without Maaneet/Gurti.My heart still feels like its been broken into a million pieces.

My day is spent on this forum reading posts and hoping everytime that we get some kind of good news regarding season 2 or Gurti.The rest of time is spent listening to the new Mahi tune and watching old epis and old off screen moments.Calling and emailing various people ( who probably recognise my voice now the amount of times i have rang them!!).Life has come to a standstill for me...Unhappy.

Ankhen taras gayi hain Maaneet/Gurti ko dekhne ke liye.Unki masti nok jhok.Miss everything about them.

Sorry for being overdramatic and senti but was just in a mood for a good moan!!

COME BACK MAANEET/GURTI!!!

Awesome post...love it...U have put all the feelings very well...even my life seems impossible without our GURTI...and in compensation in I am watching the old episodes...Missing them terribly...i just cant imagine my day wthout them...Cry

Wish they come back soon...Smile

Edited by aanappin - 20 December 2011 at 3:09pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top