Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nitz17

Ur epilogue on La is beautiful... The way Sana has grown on us as a character and also as an actor is commendable. I am left with mixed feeling.. I always wanted her to leave, and now that she is finally leaving I feel bad that we don't get to see her anymore.

On a lighter note, La was known to be visibly dumb.. but now she proved that she is smarter than the RM ludicrous ladies and GM wacky women... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Nitzy πŸ€—

I for one am relieved she's going yaar! I want Arhi to be single and ready to mingle, be it city or jungle, they better not bungle πŸ˜†

Boy! La's tube light lit up well, so well that she saw what all the others in the house did not!

I wish she had said a little bit more to Khushi about ASR...anyway!
I'll take what I get - her leaving on a good note.
sbk2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

Then check out sana as Shefali of KMH...man its a ROFL character...One of my fave scene of La describing her map...N cow as landmark...

Hmmm. Why aren't you able to embed videos...problem with your browser?

I've heard of her in that serial, will check it out!
Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

Hi Nithi!

Loved your repsonse!

Thanks Shweta !

Look, I feel it is hard for Anjali to be able to figure out about her brother...ASR is a thorough introvert. It is extremely difficult to grasp what goes out in the mind of such a person.
She has no inkling about his true feelings and thought that this is what he wanted. She probably thinks this is one of his knee-jerk reactions to some petty fight La and he may have had.
Agreed that she can't decipher half the things around her! Yet, this was a huge thing to happen and Arnav is not exactly able to clarify things. For a person like Anji who loves people around her blindly to the point of stupidity, it is difficult to accept that relationships can be broken off just like that!

What bothered me was she was not even able to see the visible changes in ASR ! She said she can understand him very well, but it doesn't seem to be. ASR's decision changes every time he and Kushi have a convo ! All I am just saying is if she found the change during the navratri epi (sorry and kids) why can't now ? 

Regarding ASR-La, if she has a point, then she doesn't need to cry buckets. Those baby faces she makes irritate me to no end. I am totally with her on her persistence ! As it is Arnav's responsibility to explain things. But instead of being strong, she is all weak. Being a lovable person doesn't mean that one should be weak. 

All I am cribbing about is the growing weakness and indifference to her chottey in Anjali's character. It is not the same as we saw in the first few epis. 

I actually liked today's epi a lot better than yesterday. I too loved when La said that ASR will marry when he wants to...that's a hint for us and probably for Arhi too!

And yes, the precap made my day! We may be in store for OTT comedy, but at this point I'll tolerate anything just to see Arhi in the same frame, in a positive backdrop!

Thanks for replying Nithi!

Pleasure is all mine πŸ˜ƒ

sbk2 thumbnail
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LA  became good human being because of KKG...now we can see ARNAVE instead of ruthless ASR again thanks to KKG...whatever she is but one thing is sure that is she has got that power to change people to become good human beings..but will it apply to SHYAM ? Can she change him? Edited by kitty25 - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shybabe

La proved out to be the smartest here today...but her graceful exit...i am still not able to digest...i don't know why? Was she really that good of a person to just let it all go...not sure...

but whatever may happen...i swear...it better be good cuz i am getting a migraine with the next phase thats happening...

nice posts dearπŸ˜‰

HI Shy!

I know, I'm a bit unsure about her too...I have a feeling the creatives may get her back later!
For adding more spice to the story sometimes they bring back characters in a new light.

Thanks for posting!
sbk2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kitty25

LA  became good human being because of KKG...now we can see ARNAVE instead of ruthless ASR again thanks to KKG...whatever she is but one thing is sure that is she has got that power to change people to become good human beings..but will it apply to SHYAM ? Can she change him?

In my opinion Shyam is not going to reform so soon. Its possible that in the future the creatives may give a positive spin to his character...who knows?!
 In real life people like him don't usually make amends. 

Thanks for posting!

LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent post and tribute to the development of the character of Lavanya. It's so refreshing to see skilled writers draw nuanced characters in this genre. 

Yes, she lost her prince but she gained herself. Lavanya was a chameleon, becoming who others wanted her to be. I think her character now steps off the stage as the truly realized Lavanya. This can be called a success. 

Aside: Am I mistaken? Did Anjali imply that Shyam introduced Lavanya to ASR?
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Shwets!

Lovely post and Lovely responses!

I agree with Nithi on pushing relationships...I mean, for her everything s completely white...even if it s black she tries 2 see white in it...
And though she never thinks harm,her this character s one of the reason  for La's heartbreak...Herself being the major!
But yeah, her exit was graceful,majestic n respectful...dats how I wanted...
Airhead n Arm candy to a sweet n gentle lady...
She knew dat something s between ASR-Khushi...Yep she s better tha Anjali in understanding her brother
ANd Wat was the reason for Kh's jerk when La said to take abt ASR? Was it surprise? Guilt? or she did not like it?!

Anyways I liked the epi...but I hope tomorrow's epi does not turns out 2 b juvenile for the sake comedy...cos CV's have been following this pattern...emotional drama n then funnily OTT...sometimes it tends 2 dilute the emotions...
But yeah, too much of senti emotions s also nt gud for health!

p.s -Shyam 😑 he was main reason for the live in...nw he escapes without a word...is it his intelligence?!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvShuv

Excellent post and tribute to the development of the character of Lavanya. It's so refreshing to see skilled writers draw nuanced characters in this genre. 

Yes, she lost her prince but she gained herself. Lavanya was a chameleon, becoming who others wanted her to be. I think her character now steps off the stage as the truly realized Lavanya. This can be called a success. 

Aside: Am I mistaken? Did Anjali imply that Shyam introduced Lavanya to ASR?

Thanks Luv!

Frankly speaking it did not catch my attention - Anji implying that Shyam introduced La to ASR!
I'll re-watch that segment later...