India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND : The Bermuda Triangle Story

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

IPKKND and its triangles: Feels more like a Bermuda Triangle now!!!

For those who don't know what a Bermuda Triangle is - The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is a region in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean where a number of aircrafts and surface vessels reportedly disappeared under mysterious circumstances.

Triangles! Triangles! Triangles -----All I see is a Big Bermuda Triangle...

All these triangles feel like a huge Bermuda triangle...the corners of the triangles are Lavanya, Shyam , and Nandkishore...and in the between our ARHI's romance is disappearing under mysterious circumstances...

Ok! Where should I begin...6 months and what has happened?

There is a crazy girl named Khushi Kumari Gupta...who makes Jalebi's and just keeps talking and never gives anyone else a chance to speak...

Then Khushi Kumari Gupta meets a hot man Arnav Singh Raizada...oh sorry! falls on a hot guy...who catches her...and then they share an eyelock...and for 6 months they have been doing that...

The love birds are almost about too kiss...but no...that couldn't happen...HAILA!...how can the leads kids...the story will end...Boom!

Then starts the road trips of triangles:

First one:Arnav, Khushi, Shyam:

Then comes this psychopath Shyam Jha...who wants to marry her...but fails due to his flop planning...and is still safe under Anjali's pallo...(cv's u can do better than this)

Second one: Khushi, Arnav, Lavanya

Then comes Ms. India '...Lavanya Kashyap...who tortured Khushi with her verbal abuses and then became her friend and then finally departed gracefully giving her the blessing...Hmmm?

But, today what could have been a great conversation between the two...turned out to be the usual lightning and thunder...thanks to Khushi and her yapping!

So now that you really don't have any ideas as to how to bring the lead pair together...you bring a third one...

Third one: Arnav, Khushi, Nandkishore(oh for god sake..he better have a proper name than this)

What is this cartoon gonna do? Khushi is going to train him to speak Hindi (isn't there anybody else other than Khushi to train the members of the Raizada family)and he will fall in love with Khushi... Seriously... How? But? Why?

CV's u probably have this last chance...by bringing us this triangle or any kind of comedy track...if u can revive this passion and romance between Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta...the intense passion that we saw in the beginning stages...then do it!!

Do what you want to do... use all the props u want  - the RM pool, Dupatta, fall and catch trick, bathroom romance, kitchen romance, comedy...but all I can say is do it right????

Last week...you made us all cry..and this week the way it is going I can see that the forum is going to die out of laughter...this way its going to lead us all to Cardiac Arrest...! So just don't ruin it...ok!

Just do it right...please!!! Give us...

And bring us back to this...PASSION ON THE ROCKS!Wink and just bloody get us drunk...LOL

Sorry guys...I know , I will stop with my nonsense...but i had to let it...out...Embarrassed

I am sure you guys agree tooWink more than that I hope you understand..Wink

Edited by shybabe - 20 December 2011 at 5:54pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

Bob123susieKkamrraShiningStar17Jeeti1Jordinjalpa_23SajimokVera_Janki_CrazyAbtTV18BubbliiSunshine25Chezzie13DevilwaysJuicee_SushieDesi-Bebo..mandira1spsharmilaunna_178monkeydog18luv_sweetzbfunofbb123--Sobi--AR-ARHI_nailafareeShweta_1bhaktiiiSanzBarbiesmitar--BSI-FaNaTic----Krish--..Apz..Zuzanaanjani-paglianjaani07premparbat--Siva--asha...UltimateBarunpinky_blueskiesbikeriderPeace67tinselapplesauce.sbk2MrDarcyfansweetygirl28RiyaDuttaGayuArnavsunaina02dumasJennyPennyDownhill

tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
AbsolutelyClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabe

Bebo.. Goldie
Bebo..
Bebo..

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
One thing we know is the CV's favourite shape is triangles, and they sure do bring alot of them.
We got out of the first one with shyam, then la and now nandkishore.
Why can't we have a circle with just Arhi, no-one else can enter and ArHI can't get out ,lolzzz.

lolzzz, bermuda triangle,lolzz,

Plus the shyam one was a sqaure, rememeber we had buaji as well,lolzz. LOL

Loved your post girl!!
xxx

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ShiningStar17Juicee_Sushiebfunofbb123--Sobi--faree..Apz..--BSI-FaNaTic--shybabe

ShiningStar17 Newbie
ShiningStar17
ShiningStar17

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Agreed. Too many triangles which is getting quite repitive. It's just the people who change in the triangle. Ouch Please CVs, come up with something interesting and give us some Rabba ve moments.Day Dreaming

shybabe

2Desi4Life Goldie
2Desi4Life
2Desi4Life

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
I agree 100000000%

shybabe

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bebo..

One thing we know is the CV's favourite shape is triangles, and they sure do bring alot of them.
We got out of the first one with shyam, then la and now nandkishore.
Why can't we have a circle with just Arhi, no-one else can enter and ArHI can't get out ,lolzzz.

lolzzz, bermuda triangle,lolzz,

Plus the shyam one was a sqaure, rememeber we had buaji as well,lolzz. LOL

Loved your post girl!!
xxx

thanks and I forgot about Buaji...LOL

Bebo..

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShiningStar17

Agreed. Too many triangles which is getting quite repitive. It's just the people who change in the triangle. Ouch Please CVs, come up with something interesting and give us some Rabba ve moments.Day Dreaming

Rabba ve...what is itLOL i have forgottenLOL
faree IF-Dazzler
faree
faree

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
agree with you

shybabe

Go to top