India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

might be a prediction just guessing

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Wink  I have a feeling that this is going to happen...before the doctor comes to the house the alarm is delivered by the vendor Aham bought it from, Rashi with her keeness to do everything runs to say, no need for the vendor to install I will do it, having discussed with her mother, this Gopi is getting all the attention, nobody loves me only Gopi, decides to take out the batteries, Aham meanwhile arranges for a house visit of a doctor for Gopi, the doctor arrives and is shown to Gopi's room, all find Gopi on the floor as she was ringing the bell and nobody came, so she was trying herself to go to the toilet to go pee, and fell over and is trying to crawl to the bathroom with her one good arm...Cry, doctor and Kokila/Meethi find Gopi like that help her to the toilet and see her onto the bed nicely, Aham arrives early from work, asks if the doctor arrived Meethi tells him yes he is with Gopi, he goes upstairs finds his mum and the doctor sub examining Gopi, Kokila questions why Aham is back so soon from work, as he left late from home plus she and mota bhabhi are home to see to the doctors first examination of Gopi, Aham woh woh mom, doctor meanwhile finishes examining Gopi and says to the Modi's she is progressing well to recovery but please take care that she is not left alone in the room for long periods as you can see what we found today, she wanting to go pee and nobody to take her and she trying to go by herself, next time she might fall and break her arm or hip or something, Aham shocked questions his mum and him mum tells him, he asks after the bell, he checks the bell and finds no battery inside or that it wasn't installed properly (as Rashi has the luck of a cat, she probably won't be caught so easy with the battery), Aham thinks this bell business isn't working, let me stay at home more...Dancing, he tells his mum, he will only be going to office when there is an important meeting but he will be working from home most of the time whilst Gopi recovers and is back on her feet, Rashi's opportunity to do kalakaries on injured Gopi are reduced...Dancing We will all rejoice. 

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 20 December 2011 at 2:49pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

merunkavi.bidaaistarryeyesreya06emeliasiri2006nazlieersshreenavithareddykanajigokulOcean.Cloudsmunnihyderabad_Nancy_Faayeyindu_shahAish3003evergohem123SriBKavya.Ssandyuksimibrar1990maddy311Nihira-fannavyabIchangeditllSerenityllsree07-JollyJabeen-varshu27suk19NazmaJ-Vrinda--Arnisha--Eris-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
ReservedClap
Thats an excellent prediciton Nafisa!
I hope that happens,that would be awesome Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeysandyukSriBNihira-fanvarshu27-Nafisa-

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
yes plse nafisa so rashi without knowing it will be the instigator to get aham to stop going to the office Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeySriBsandyukNihira-fanvarshu27-JollyJabeen--Nafisa-

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Nafisa, I hope it happens this way.

FaayeySriBNihira-fanvarshu27-JollyJabeen--Nafisa-

Ocean.Clouds Senior Member
Ocean.Clouds
Ocean.Clouds

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Hope that happens Tongue

starryeyeFaayeySriBvarshu27-JollyJabeen--Nafisa-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I am with you in this  Nafisa lets hope that this will happen and in the moment I am really hoping very much that Rashi is caught with the batteries and gets a blasting left, right and center first from Ahem, then from Koki, then from Hetal and lastly from JigarEvil Smile they should show her what bad treatment is really like!!!Evil Smile

starryeyeFaayeySriBvarshu27-JollyJabeen--Nafisa-

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Great prediction Nafisa. This better happen or I will hate SNS for letting Rashi get away with this !I doubt that they would show a crawling Gopi trying to get to the bathroom to pee. This is the serial world, no one uses the restroom except for showering or changing clothes. LOL Everyone wears make up all day and night while in the house with heavy saris and jewelry. ROFL But obviously, there could be some other need like if she somehow dropped something on the floor and since she is Gopi, the maid, she will be tempted to pick it up and clean the mess Angry  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SriBvarshu27-JollyJabeen--Nafisa-

_Nancy_ Goldie
_Nancy_
_Nancy_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
I'm crossing my fingers Nafi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varshu27-JollyJabeen--Nafisa-

Go to top