Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ram & Priya - What actually went wrong? (Page 2)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltl1deewani

I absolutely agree with ur post...they acted according to the situation...they didn't act by considering the past facts...They keep saying to each other that they don't give a damn about the past..then why feel the pain?? I believe they will talk soon and sort out the differences..

By the way Aparna,,,,loved ur siggy...i think that siggy was ur birthday gift...how sweet...and it keeps us reminding of the elusive man Day DreamingEmbarrassed

Hey Swasti...nice to see you here Smile! And ya, those siggies were gifted to me by my friends on my bday, they look so cool na Big smile?! MR looks too irresistible na in the first one Wink?

Regarding Ram and Priya, both of them were emotionally driven and acted accordingly. Emotions took over diplomacy, and both of them got carried away and reacted accordingly. But ya, very soon they will have a really sweet patch up I feel Embarrassed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadffi

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fosla

Yeah! You are right! But this happens to
All of us too I guess! Time does make things
Better as people react differently with time

Yup, we all get driven by emotions according to the nature of various situations at hand. So cant totally blame Ram-Priya for the way both of them behaved/reacted.

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
@ jollyghai and neha445 :- Thanks yaar Smile!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 21 December 2011 at 2:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha445sadffi

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waseela786

My best analysis of this is that they r falling in love and any1 falling in love reacts in such a way.and to me you always fight with the one u love the most!!! So much fightn omw so much love to come.raya is gna blow us apart when they start confessing their love for each other!!!

Yup, your absolutely right. Both of them have started to develop feelings for each other, but they are unaware of it. There is a certain restlessness inside both of them, which they themselves cannot understand. They are themselves confused about their own reactions and emotions. By the time they figure it out, they will realise that they have fallen in love with each other Wink. Till now, the CVs have done a great job in the way they have shown Ram's and Priya's relationship developing - its been really funny and really cute at the same time Embarrassed. Am sure the creatives will handle their process of falling in love also really beautifully and soulfully Thumbs Up.

sadffi

sadffi IF-Rockerz
sadffi
sadffi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
This is one of the best post i had evr saw in BALH...Thumbs Up

*dewdrop~pearl*

chak Senior Member
chak
chak

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
I agree with u,,,,,, but inspite of all this dragging they can reveal the truth and go ahead now they r unnecessarily showing the scenes where Ram is angry for no reason and he is behaving rudely with Priya and they r chewing the gum for a long wasting by showing the fights between the two again the writers r loosing the connectivity once upon a time Ram wanted to tell her the truth in Aus but now he doesn't want and he wants to win the trust of Priya how is it possible yaar when he knows everything about Priya then why not about him and he brings the matter of ek week thoda sa hasliya...khel liya what is this nonsense yaar if the track is good then the ranking really goes up now its been coming down BALH is in the position of 11 if i am right...
"CryCryEKTA MAATE PLS BRING SOME TWIST AND INTERESTING TRACKS YAAR INSTEAD OF FIGHTS, RONA DONA AND ALL BCOS' BALH is a "ZARA HAT KE" MATURED SERIAL...UnhappyUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha445*dewdrop~pearl*

girdharmona Goldie
girdharmona
girdharmona

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
well said. i agree both raya is not totaly wrong they are behaving like situation . we wish all misunderstanding & priblem will sort out soon.

*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
@ sadffi - Thanks a lot dear Embarrassed!

@ chak - I agree with you that they are unnecessarily dragging this track. I thought both of them would fall in love in Australia, away from any disturbance from family/freinds, and when they come back, their relationship would have reached another level. But I was disappointed to see this kind of development. I can understand when Ram screamed at Priya when she showed him Apeksha's kangan, but I'm really confused after seeing yesterday's precap, I dont understand why is he still treating her that way Confused. I hope the culmination to this track has a good enough explanation for the way Ram is behaving with Priya - maybe he also loves her and since he is feeling this way for the first time, he is confused and is not able to understand and realize his own feelings, so its this restlessness that might be provoking him to behave this way with Priya. Lot of people fail to understand when they fall in love, since the might be new to such a feeling, when it happens, they just cant recognise it as "love" WinkLOL!
I hope at the end of it all, he apologizes to Priya and admits that he has started to love her, and that was the root cause of such a behavior. I think Vikram might be the right person to make him realize his own feelings for Priya, and that the actual reason behind his berukhi towards her is LOVE Wink.

@ girdharmona - I'm sure very soon all the problems will be sorted out and we will get to see the BEST OF RAYA Wink!

Go to top