Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nazliee

back to square one again rashi with her kalakaris and this will spoil the whole episode of sns but hope this time she gets caught and get purnished for it she will never learn what is so sad is that she is targetting gopi the one who help her get back in mm house.  lets hope gopi wise up to rashis kalakaris and turn against her.

It is sad, the only person that truly loves her is the one Rashi is hurting the most in life.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: suk19

what happened??  no goham loved baa scene with gopi  the thing i do like is the sister in laws togetherness meaning hetal n kokila  i actually love them two talking n guiding each othe, as for rashi we knew she would go back to her mother  n kalakaris i hope she gets caught n this time no mercy

Agree with you Suk.  No mercy for Rashi.  Can somebody shake the CV's until their teeth rattle.   Mid december they came out of their illness of repetitiveness and gave us an awesome week of SNS full of emotion and drama and now they have gone into remission and foisting more kalakaaris in the viewers.😔
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wish rashi would have kept being good instead of doing kalakari.. of well, she is probably getting caught anyway...