Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sabzi the new way to romance!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Haii Haii!! Kya tareka hai!!! Sabzi se hogaye hai romance!! Correct my hindi if it's wrong!! Tongue What an episode that was after all that DHAMAKA Ouch we got cute little surya moments Embarrassed in the market!!! Sandhya is getting comfertable with Sooraj now which is a real positive!! Big smile It was soo adorable when Sandhya said her lines about karela being sour and sooraj being sweet Embarrassed Sooraj must have been on cloud nine! He is obviously going to be sweet after all he is a halwai!! Tongue The cute little smiles just make my day and there doing it more often now so it is great for me!! Clap This episode really made up for the last one as there were no surya moments! Smile So happy for Sandhya and her results hope Suraj finds out about Sandhya's results first before Meena does and they could handle the situation together he to jeevan saathi, saath saath hi sab karenge!! Wink If suraj knows before Meena everything will fall into place so Meena wont be much of a threat as Suraj and Sandhya will explain to Bhabo!! Looking forward to all this now!! Tongue Byeee byess my felllow DABH fans!!! Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsiMeeKhush1ishupadmasjnplove_girishb20110-SD-0arshi_karish-Raz-sita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sabzi the new way to romance!!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love_girish

love_girish

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
besides meenakshi's scenes the episode was rocking. great idea of buying vegetables together. sandhya was so cute at the karela part saying that its so bitter and you(suraj) is so sweet. i loved it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karishTacker_Holic

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Thanks guys for the likes and comment!!! Big smileKeep it up you are doing a great job remeber to write new topics on every show this way we will keep high on the chaska meter Tongue and comment on Sandhya and Sooraj's page,pictures and videos please they need to be in atleast the top 50 for now!! Sandhya isnt in the top 100 as yet come on guys do it for DABH!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Yes Sonia17, do join Anas and Deepika's fan club and comment please.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holicsita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
yup truly loved the vegetable market scene
for the first time i saw such type of scene .

b2011Tacker_Holic

sooraj_sandhya

Groupbie

sooraj_sandhya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Yes I also liked this scene

1. Sandhyaji at least for that moment (nano second) could not hide her own chulbuli sandhya, and instantly said 'karela to kadava hota hai aur aap itane mithe'. After that instantly she controlled her and came back to reality. I guess its Sooraj's victory at least for a moment sandhya totally was her natural self. She is under tremendous pressure /stress and she needs such kind of moments.

2. Sooraj dont blame her that she doent know something and teaches her...I ,liked that part also

3. Even if Sandhyaji is highkly educated (also brightest, 3rd in uni is no joke) still her ego is not hurt when Sooraj showed her how to take sabji. She learnt without any ego.

4. Sooraj even if a busy working have a good caring eye on Sandhyaji. He knows what she likes.
also he protected her from boriwalas's takkar

5. Sandhyaji as soon as realises that Sooraj likes karela she bought it imediately.

6. At fruitseller, Sooraj showed the guts to correct his / her mistake and also gave back to fruitseller that he should not be angry for small things. Sooraj will not be a mute spectator if some1 hurts his wife unnecessarily. What sandhya told fruitseller is truth and only truth.

7. When they were back at scooter some1 was seating on it, sooraj was not angry on such petty things

Lots of soft sequences...

Edited by sooraj_sandhya - 21 December 2011 at 12:25pm

b2011Tacker_Holic

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
And Sandhya getting the karela for him immediately was so sweet...in my eyes it was such a priceless gift...and the way he responded...Karela kadva kadva...it was such a natural scene...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sooraj_sandhyaTacker_Holicsita11

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.