Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek Chanal shoudn't come as wild card entry!! (Page 3)

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinit_mittal

Originally posted by amina.ahmedraza

1. Mahek Rocks with 1485549 vote up, 5918 fb likes, 1118fb shares and 102 tweets...
2. Shonali with 329000 vote up, 2495 fb likes, 390 fb shares and 35 tweets..
3. Pooja bedi with 70725 vote up, 929 fb likes, 290 fb shares and 24 tweets...

Now tell me on what grounds Mehek was evicted when she has so many supporters and WHY she should NOT come back? Now dont tell me Salman has hired these people to like Mehek Chahal because u people only think that Mehek has a support of Salman khan in every sense

1485549 vote up, Are you talking about in.com site voting.. Haven't you noticed a single person can vote there as many times he/she wants... or you just need to run a timer.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

This WCE is all staged dramma..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged

1. Mahek Rocks with 1485549 vote up, 5918 fb likes, 1118fb shares and 102 tweets...

Now tell me on what grounds Mehek was evicted when she has so many supporters and WHY she should NOT come back? Now dont tell me Salman has hired these people to like Mehek Chahal because u people only think that Mehek has a support of Salman khan in every sense

1485549 vote up, Are you talking about in.com site voting.. Haven't you noticed a single person can vote there as many times he/she wants... or you just need to run a timer.

other fans can do it too then! Confused 

dont hate just because Mahek is killing the competition! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumKhushi.

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
having knowledge 10 weeks video cant be compare with 3or 4 week video knoeldge its final week now ..mahek will know where to press the button to win this manipulative show ...really its bad move by bigboss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ann33sarasingh86_Rainbow_

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boredsoul

completely agree with the topic heading , mahek should not come as wildcard
woh to waise bhi hone wala hai..abt juhi ,sunny and sky looking more bitchy because they r no other people in house ..inki jagah doosre log hote to bhi aise hi lagthe

sarasingh86

vinit_mittal Senior Member
vinit_mittal
vinit_mittal

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

1. Mahek Rocks with 1485549 vote up, 5918 fb likes,
1118fb shares and 102 tweets...

other fans can do it too then!Confused

dont hate just because Mahek is killing the competition!LOL

I also like mahek but i don't trust these voting polles.
reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adieus50

Originally posted by FaizaParvez

Mahek shouldn't win Big Boss why are lot so obsessed with Mahak chahal coming as wild card entry she is the one person who creates fights with the other housemates i think this time a someone sensible should should win Big Boss 5 such as Akashdeep Saigal or Juhi Parmer Shroff

I was really happy when she evicted from big boss house hope she doesn't come back

The only person who deserves to come back as wild card entry is MAHEK! Bhai logon...Hypocrisy is at its peak...the evil three...sunny, juhi and sky ...all three nominated amar...but they are upset with Amar for nominating them...

ya Juhiji, sunny ji aur sky ji...amar ne bahut badi galti ki...usko khud ko nominate karna chahiye tha...aap logon ko nahin...kyoki BB jeetne ka adhikar sirf aap teeno ka hai...amar ka nahi...

koi in teeno ko laat maar ke bahar karo...hypocrites kahin ke

Can they get any lower than this 

I have more respect for Amar as he has supported the right too!!

JUHI and SUNNY have only contributed towards destroying the house atmosphere. Churiels 

They are 3 idiots in the true sense ! 

The green room gang is so mean my god!

1. Bitching about Andrew! I mean forgodsake he was the best on this show! Such a decent and intelligent man! R.E.S.P.E.C.T! If they can bitch about him and try to make him look bad phir to boss they can do anything! 

2. Pretending to be all unaffected by the nominations but facial expressions show something else! They kept going on and on about them and discussing!  Here I have to give Sky some credit! He is really loyal to Juhi and Sunny! He was genuinely upset that they were nominated.

3. Bullying Amar for nominating them when they themselves have nominated him

4. Sid tried his best to talk to Sunny! He spoke very calmly and tried to sort out things in the uncensored video but she is so stuck up! She was giving him attitude!  It clearly shows who doesnt want to make peace!

5. Juhi getting rude with Sid because he called her sister!  she says usko ab yaad aya ke wo bhai hai! Madam he has never misbehaved with you ever! Aap hi hain jo Sky ke chakkar mei usko 4 baaten suna ke chali jaati theen!

6. Throwing spider on Amar's bed! Dude seriously this was the limit! How can someone do this?   This should not be done to an enemy as well!

7. Juhi and Sunny planning (indirectly) to kick out ALL boys! This shows how loyal they are to Sky! Tsk tsk tsk! Sky ne aasteen ke saanp paal rakhe hain! 

vvv nyc'... juhi urghhh
wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
I want her back..heard she is coming cool

MissSRK

suchee Goldie
suchee
suchee

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
I m with mahek...she should win this show...Sky n Juhi Sunny euuu..these people r so dumb...idiots!! i dnt think mehak always started a fight it was mr sky only..hw cheap he is...everybody can see that...gadha hai wo! mehak was like us. very simple n high thinking girl..smart n ambitious...she should come back !!!

Go to top