Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek Chanal shoudn't come as wild card entry!!

Posted: 12 years ago
                Mahek shouldn't win Big Boss why are lot so obsessed with Mahak chahal coming as wild card entry she is the one person who creates fights with the other housemates i think this time a someone sensible should should win Big Boss 5 such as Akashdeep Saigal or Juhi Parmer Shroff

I was really happy when she evicted from big boss house hope she doesn't come back

Edited by FaizaParvez - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you. She provokes people and when they react, then she fights over the reaction and portrays herself as strong woman. When the opposing party is also strong and keeps giving it back to her, then she portrays herself as victim to get sympathy votes.
But, unfortunately it looks like it has already been decided that she would be brought in as wild card entrant.

umairsafi32 thumbnail
mahek chahal should and will come back in bigg boss 5. she was not the one who create fights, sky always always  creates a fight . r u blind or what , u r saying that mahek create fights . u r totally wrong

umairsafi32 thumbnail
no one can stop mahek from coming back in bigg boss. i think u guyz dont see bigg boss that much because mahek dont create fight sky always create fight. i think u guyz r also shahrukh fan thats y
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: umairsafi32

no one can stop mahek from coming back in bigg boss. i think u guyz dont see bigg boss that much because mahek dont create fight sky always create fight. i think u guyz r also shahrukh fan thats y

Mahek rocks!! she has to come back and hopefully win!! ðŸ˜ƒ
EagleEye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FaizaParvez

Mahek shouldn't win Big Boss why are lot so obsessed with Mahak chahal coming as wild card entry she is the one person who creates fights with the other housemates i think this time a someone sensible should should win Big Boss 5 such as Akashdeep Saigal or Juhi Parmer Shroff

I was really happy when she evicted from big boss house hope she doesn't come back

no way  Chamanlal is winning it.
EagleEye thumbnail

now,be sad,very sad coz she is coming to kick Chamanlal's ass.
adieus50 thumbnail

The only person who deserves to come back as wild card entry is MAHEK! Bhai logon...Hypocrisy is at its peak...the evil three...sunny, juhi and sky ...all three nominated amar...but they are upset with Amar for nominating them...

ya Juhiji, sunny ji aur sky ji...amar ne bahut badi galti ki...usko khud ko nominate karna chahiye tha...aap logon ko nahin...kyoki BB jeetne ka adhikar sirf aap teeno ka hai...amar ka nahi...

koi in teeno ko laat maar ke bahar karo...hypocrites kahin ke

Can they get any lower than this 

I have more respect for Amar as he has supported the right too!!

JUHI and SUNNY have only contributed towards destroying the house atmosphere. Churiels 

They are 3 idiots in the true sense ! 

The green room gang is so mean my god!

1. Bitching about Andrew! I mean forgodsake he was the best on this show! Such a decent and intelligent man! R.E.S.P.E.C.T! If they can bitch about him and try to make him look bad phir to boss they can do anything! 

2. Pretending to be all unaffected by the nominations but facial expressions show something else! They kept going on and on about them and discussing!  Here I have to give Sky some credit! He is really loyal to Juhi and Sunny! He was genuinely upset that they were nominated.

3. Bullying Amar for nominating them when they themselves have nominated him

4. Sid tried his best to talk to Sunny! He spoke very calmly and tried to sort out things in the uncensored video but she is so stuck up! She was giving him attitude!  It clearly shows who doesnt want to make peace!

5. Juhi getting rude with Sid because he called her sister!  she says usko ab yaad aya ke wo bhai hai! Madam he has never misbehaved with you ever! Aap hi hain jo Sky ke chakkar mei usko 4 baaten suna ke chali jaati theen!

6. Throwing spider on Amar's bed! Dude seriously this was the limit! How can someone do this?   This should not be done to an enemy as well!

7. Juhi and Sunny planning (indirectly) to kick out ALL boys! This shows how loyal they are to Sky! Tsk tsk tsk! Sky ne aasteen ke saanp paal rakhe hain! 

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^aap aise hi sabke posts aap ke posts mein accumulate karte jaoge, then you'll have a whole novel by the end of BB!😆
taurus27 thumbnail
Not only will Mahek be back, she will also win the trophy ðŸ˜›