Why people like or not like Mahek?

b.sweetdoll thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I started seeing the show lil late ...actually when sky entered the house, thats when i became a regular viewer. Saw the fights between Sky/shradha, sky/PM, sky/Mahek...basically with all women and how irritating he was then. Thats when i started liking Mahek, cause she was the first one who stood tall against Sky and shut him up...later saw that she was in a repetitive mode :) I dont understand why there r so many Mahek haters though...and she has got a nick name as fake Queen...which i find funny cause every one is a fake in the house...Sunny leading the pack...her oh cho sweet image is just a cover up which i am seeing peeling off slowly hehehe...

I am not a great fan of Mahek, but did give a reason why i liked her...

want to know abt your views, why you like her and why you dont like her...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't hate or even dislike Mehek. I wouldn't even mind here wining. But what irritates  me the most about mahek is that she turns even the smallest issues into a big drama. Then uses the female card, or accident as way to portray herself as the "hero" in the fight. 

When mehek fights it is not about logic, its about rona dona. But I guess no one in the house is perfect, every contestants has his/her flaws. 
Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I used to like Mahek a LOT in the first few weeks. but then she went to this repetitive mode where she would just pick up a fight and then start crying her eyes out ranting about some womanhood-agendas then as days went by everything she did started looking like she was enacting them somehow. but even then i liked her. but i've come to hate her lately because of the undue advantage she's been getting because of her ''friendship'' with Salman khan.

so that's my Love-Hate relationship saga with Mahek Chahel 😆!
-Moderator- thumbnail
I of course don't like or dislike her. Just like any other housemate, I write about her what I see in each episode. Sometimes i admire her and sometimes I don't. It depends on what she does in a particular episode.😳

But overall if you talking about her weaknesses, then she has been very judgmental about others since the very early stages in the game. She used to accuse everyone else about "double standard and bitching" but she herself was also recently seen bitching about Juhi to Sid. 😳  And whenever someone says " I am the only one who speaks truth and others are liars" then that only reminds me of Vindu dara singh

But she is a great dancer and but is a opportunist for sure. She used to aag lagaao  in fights initially and would poke her nose into issues where she was not involved. 😃  The best part I liked about her was how she handled sky and sid on the show. 😊
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I LOVE HER!! her points make sense... she stands up for the right thing! shes strong, smart, straightforward and a good player! 

i think she deserves to come back and win it! ðŸ˜Š
If you literally are desirous to listen my views ,TO SUNO- i don't like her because i Don't like those girls who are thrown out.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh goddd  plz gice some akal to all haters plzzz

agar meine kuch bola to sab log mere upar charh jayenge yaar

bolo to bhi buri na bulon to bhi buri!!

hate this forum these

really
Originally posted by: small_boss5

ohhh goddd plz gice some akal to all haters plzzz

agar meine kuch bola to sab log mere upar charh jayenge yaar

bolo to bhi buri na bulon to bhi buri!!

hate this forum these

really

Raise Voice Against Wrongdoers.
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She plays the victim card a lot, I would rather have her say I AM NOT A VICTIM, I AM A SURVIVOR, and I need nobodys sympathy.  The victim and the poor me attitude puts me off.
TSB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked her most specially after she stood up to SKY the bully