Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Why the fall??

sparkle_21 Groupbie
sparkle_21
sparkle_21

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Channel [v] Breaks All Records In The Youth Entertainment Category

Posted by Indian Television on Oct 14th, 2011

Dominates competition by having 10 out of the top 10 programs and No.1 @ primetime; highest GRP's in the genre

Mumbai, October 13, 2011:  Channel [v] achieved 30 GRPs this week and marched ahead of its close competitors – MTV and Bindass in the highly fragmented youth entertainment category. The popular youth-based fiction shows Dil Dostii Dance and Humse Hai Liife have been the key propellers of this performance

Channel [v] has been strengthening its dominance in the youth prime time band of 7-8 pm over the last quarter. The channel for the first time experimented with a daily fiction by launching Dil Dostii Dance in Q2 2011.  The show has done exceedingly well and has led the genre for over three months.Both the daily fiction shows, Humse Hai Liife and Dil Dostii Dance are campus-based concepts that focus on determined and passionate youngsters who want to make it big in life through their passions.

Just happened to see this article while surfin the net...If our show is so popular ( which it very very obviously is, i mean how can it not be !!! :) ) why this fall in rankings week after week??? :(

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AKSHATA3110Slexie4evanityaa02moon.riverABCDesiGirl93LoveKriyanshcrazysky..DamonCrazy..

ABCDesiGirl93 Goldie
ABCDesiGirl93
ABCDesiGirl93

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
exactly! but i really think its also that a lot of fans that do watch d3 don't know about IF and/or don't have an account on it!!1 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

LoveKriyansh IF-Dazzler
LoveKriyansh
LoveKriyansh

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
agreeUnhappy

..DamonCrazy..

moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Well, I don't think I-F reflects a show's ratings. There are many people who watch the show but are unaware of I-F. And plus I see many people on I-F appreciating D3 but rarely goes on D3 forum. There are probably some D3 fans who don't even want to go on forums etc but just like watching it. Geek 
The article is of October, I wonder how the ratings now? But it's great to see it doing well (or was?). =/

..DamonCrazy..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top