India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

I dont see the problem with the phone calls

Rani48 Goldie
Rani48
Rani48

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I dont understand what is the problem with the phone calls. I mean its not like the ladies in that household do any type of chors at all. All they do is set around and eat and talk and eat and talk. They have 2 cooks to cook and clean the kitchen, they have servents to serve the food, they have maids to clean the house and they have drivers to drive them any where they want.

UMMM let me see what is the need of telling her the rules of the house. She already knows the rules

1. Breakfast is at 8 sharp
2. lunch is at 1pm sharp
3. Swammni is crazy
4. if your not on time for lunch and dinner or breakfast you don't get to eat.

What else is there to tell her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vanilla.ice-Tannu-nikhilageet..Jessie..-Jafrina-ashred12

AwesomeHoonMain Senior Member
AwesomeHoonMain
AwesomeHoonMain

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pretty54

I dont understand what is the problem with the phone calls. I mean its not like the ladies in that household do any type of chors at all. All they do is set around and eat and talk and eat and talk. They have 2 cooks to cook and clean the kitchen, they have servents to serve the food, they have maids to clean the house and they have drivers to drive them any where they want.

UMMM let me see what is the need of telling her the rules of the house. She already knows the rules

2. lunch is at 1pm sharp
3. Swammni is crazy

LOL I so agree with you but the answer is in your answer...lol
look at the bolded text
Swamini is crazy that is why she is explaining non existing rules to Jeevika. Sometimes thatt house feels like jail. you know no right and no fun...What do you think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cdeevianeevanilla.ice

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhimarmaan

2. lunch is at 1pm sharp
3. Swammni is crazy

LOL I so agree with you but the answer is in your answer...lol
look at the bolded text
Swamini is crazy that is why she is explaining non existing rules to Jeevika. Sometimes thatt house feels like jail. you know no right and no fun...What do you think?
lolz i agree with the both of u
sammy_2010 Senior Member
sammy_2010
sammy_2010

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
We say bad manners when a third person butts into a two person conversation., and here swaminiji is stickler for rules . it must have irrritated her no end, no wonder she took a schooling on virat, his mom and kadambari, making them stand in a line, and lecturing them. only ruler to spank was missing..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

illusiveworldashred12sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammy_dolly

We say bad manners when a third person butts into a two person conversation., and here swaminiji is stickler for rules . it must have irrritated her no end, no wonder she took a schooling on virat, his mom and kadambari, making them stand in a line, and lecturing them. only ruler to spank was missing..

that scene cracked me up..LOL i as usual cld see where swamini was coming from.. but her tantrums in tht scene wid all 3 of them lined up reminded me of hum angrezo ke zamane ke jailor hain..ROFLadhe daye jao... adhe baye jao.. ek mere peeche aoLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy_2010vanilla.iceRani48

sammy_2010 Senior Member
sammy_2010
sammy_2010

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
[81QUOTE=sonali.192]
Originally posted by sammy_dolly

that scene cracked me up..LOL i as usual cld see where swamini was coming from.. but her tantrums in tht scene wid all 3 of them lined up reminded me of hum angrezo ke zamane ke jailor hain..ROFLadhe daye jao... adhe baye jao.. ek mere peeche aoLOL
[/QUOTE]

She is scarier than Sholay's  jailor (forgot his name.. his role was really memorable. just luv that scene). The kajal on her eyes just too much..she looks more like a boothni..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani48

nikhilageet IF-Dazzler
nikhilageet
nikhilageet

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

2. lunch is at 1pm sharp
3. Swammni is crazy

LOL good one. But hey manvi calling too frequently is kind of a problem especially when the family is so restricting as swamini s Wink
illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
one more servant in their list of servants:

someone to pick up their calls because obviously they're too rich to pick up their own calls. Tsk tsk, we all poor people keep picking up our own phones!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani48

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top