Posted: 12 years ago
Really now...Don't get me wrong...
We have been praising how real this show is and how it is showing the reality of women suffering domestic violence!

But my question is...Why would a woman who has tried running away from home/ pleaded with guards to lend their phone/taken a stand that she would do anything possible to get herself freed not open her mouth when she had the opportunity to...
What was Jhanvi thinking??? It's so upsetting to even watch her reliving moments when she was gagged and burnt by Viraj! I can't come up with any logical explanation about why she decided to keep shut  except it's a hindi show and the story wouldn't move forward if she had revealed his psychotic behaviour to her mom and blah blah blah...

Anyone care to help!

Edited by _Priyanka_ - 12 years ago

Am gobsmacked too!!.. I mean I expected her to say something to her mother atleast!! But I think the reason she didn't say anything was  because viraj paid off her dad's debts (I think)… Also.. the way Viraj has portrayed himself in front of her family!.. I have a feeling they aint going to believe Jhanvii :s…. Uff… now the guard is goin to get another beating!..(for giving her the phone) and she is goin to get another beating for romancing (in viraj's eyes) the dog!..

Same here! I was thinking W*F! She had the perfect opportunity to tell them, show her wounds if needed to prove it that Viraj is a wife-beating rat! I was swearing at her stupidity...but then again they need to stretch this for a bit before her escape dont they?

Btw. Loving their acting and Karanvir is rocking it! Hehe 

Hie Priyanka.. Gud question.
Well.. Jhanvi was quiet coz Viraj paid off her Dad's debts. Also.. Even if she would say anything they wudnt believe. Viraj probably knew that sumthng like that would happen.. So planned all this in advance.
But I wonder what he'll do now
i think the reason of jhanvi's silence was that she thought viraj might create trouble for her family if she goes away and with only viraj's help, her family problems are solved! she was silent also cuz perhaps she didn't want to ruin her parent's happiness!
same here babes,.!! how can c tolerate ol these n ye viraj chez kyaa  hein,.he is psyc0 personality??
guys am super sorry for the late replies...but here goes!
Originally posted by _innocent_

Am gobsmacked too!!.. I mean I expected her to say something to her mother atleast!! But I think the reason she didn't say anything was  because viraj paid off her dad's debts (I think)' Also.. the way Viraj has portrayed himself in front of her family!.. I have a feeling they aint going to believe Jhanvii :s'. Uff' now the guard is goin to get another beating!..(for giving her the phone) and she is goin to get another beating for romancing (in viraj's eyes) the dog!..

Why wouldn't they believe her ya...
1. She has wounds to show
2. They've known her for 20 years versus the 2 weeks for which they've known Viraj

I thought of this too...but it doesn't make sense...
*sigh*..
Originally posted by ..-Marj-..

Same here! I was thinking W*F! She had the perfect opportunity to tell them, show her wounds if needed to prove it that Viraj is a wife-beating rat! I was swearing at her stupidity...but then again they need to stretch this for a bit before her escape dont they?

Btw. Loving their acting and Karanvir is rocking it! Hehe 

I know...he's super versatile...this is such a contrast with his shararat days...love him more!
SHE HAD TRIED KI WO ATLEAST APNI MOM KO TO BATA SAKE BUT JAB BHI WO KUCH BOL RHI THI ..JAHNVI'S MOM LYK THAT SAYING VIRAJ NE BAHUT KUCH KIYA HAI FAMILY K LIYE FINANCIALLY BHI HELP KAR RAHA...SO POOR JAHNVI BATA NAI PAYI 😔