Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Really now...Don't get me wrong...
We have been praising how real this show is and how it is showing the reality of women suffering domestic violence!

But my question is...Why would a woman who has tried running away from home/ pleaded with guards to lend their phone/taken a stand that she would do anything possible to get herself freed not open her mouth when she had the opportunity to...
What was Jhanvi thinking??? It's so upsetting to even watch her reliving moments when she was gagged and burnt by Viraj! I can't come up with any logical explanation about why she decided to keep shut  except it's a hindi show and the story wouldn't move forward if she had revealed his psychotic behaviour to her mom and blah blah blah...

Anyone care to help!

Edited by _Priyanka_ - 20 December 2011 at 12:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":-S" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Am gobsmacked too!!.. I mean I expected her to say something to her mother atleast!! But I think the reason she didn't say anything was  because viraj paid off her dad's debts (I think)… Also.. the way Viraj has portrayed himself in front of her family!.. I have a feeling they aint going to believe Jhanvii :s…. Uff… now the guard is goin to get another beating!..(for giving her the phone) and she is goin to get another beating for romancing (in viraj's eyes) the dog!..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulM1s5_5unsh1n3FullyFaltoo.

SweetAddiction.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulFullyFaltoo.

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

Hie Priyanka.. Gud question.
Well.. Jhanvi was quiet coz Viraj paid off her Dad's debts. Also.. Even if she would say anything they wudnt believe. Viraj probably knew that sumthng like that would happen.. So planned all this in advance.
But I wonder what he'll do now

FullyFaltoo.

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
i think the reason of jhanvi's silence was that she thought viraj might create trouble for her family if she goes away and with only viraj's help, her family problems are solved! she was silent also cuz perhaps she didn't want to ruin her parent's happiness!

FullyFaltoo.

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
same here babes,.!! how can c tolerate ol these n ye viraj chez kyaa  hein,.he is psyc0 personality??

FullyFaltoo.

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
guys am super sorry for the late replies...but here goes!

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Am gobsmacked too!!.. I mean I expected her to say something to her mother atleast!! But I think the reason she didn't say anything was  because viraj paid off her dad's debts (I think)' Also.. the way Viraj has portrayed himself in front of her family!.. I have a feeling they aint going to believe Jhanvii :s'. Uff' now the guard is goin to get another beating!..(for giving her the phone) and she is goin to get another beating for romancing (in viraj's eyes) the dog!..

Why wouldn't they believe her ya...
1. She has wounds to show
2. They've known her for 20 years versus the 2 weeks for which they've known Viraj

I thought of this too...but it doesn't make sense...
*sigh*..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.