manayta will bring out the real uday - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by priyanka2765

till now udayveer has been around only such kind of people who follow certain rigid rules in life...manyata on the other hand is very carefree person who loves to live her life to the fullest without any rules and restrictions...gradually manyata will realize that udayveer is not so bad as she thought he was...manyata will teach udayveer how to find happiness in small things... manyata is unlike udayveer...and due to this uday gets mesmerized by manyata 😊

yup manatya just needs to know a uday bit more since uday is understanding manatya now atleast trying but manatya still needs to take that step. 
Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
i feel like there is lot more to happen before we get a perfect manveer

nizza

loved ure post..hope ure thinking comes true
Originally posted by lakshyasss

i feel like there is lot more to happen before we get a perfect manveer

nizza

loved ure post..hope ure thinking comes true
true manveer is like in the far future for now since manatya toh abhi apne pranks play kar hi hain n she has to become a princess.
Yea, I also believe he's quite impressed with her.  It was funny when Jaynandini was hugging him for attention and he kept staring at Manyata...It's weird how he smiles when Manyata insults him! 
Originally posted by paankh

Yea, I also believe he's quite impressed with her.  It was funny when Jaynandini was hugging him for attention and he kept staring at Manyata...It's weird how he smiles when Manyata insults him! 
yup jay is just desperate for any attention she can get from uday but uday is always concentrating on manayta. πŸ˜†
The carefree beauty will definitely bring out the prince from the beast πŸ˜
Originally posted by priyanka2765

<font size="5">uday and manyata...opposites attract😊 </font>

Let's hope!
Jay hugging UV scene on TV...
Aur idhaar main...

what the ...???

"oye!! you...what do you think ur doing Miss Chipku??"

"let go of him!! or i'll..."