Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

When and why you started to watching GEET

nishadatar Senior Member

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

When you and why you started watching this show?

Actually I was working woman. So can't get the time to see TV serials. And I am not interested that serials of saas babu funds and trangales of love etc….. so boring serials.

I am middle age woman, I had lived so comfort life from childhood, but 6yrs ago my husbend had meet with an road accident at Pune and became a permananet disable, and that time my son was  in 9th std. … in this situation I am very frestted… we had shifted to Bombay,I had open Ayurvedic  medical store at Borivali, E , but  it also was drain in rain, on 26th july, and I had to close that store, then I had work at pvt nursing home,  last year had resing, and sit at home, My son gone to LONDON for MBA, then felt  very alonly, I don't know how to do and what to do? I am very very bore day by day. I was becomeing mad by this sitution. (I am telling this cause really may bhi bohot problems hote hai)  in June 2010 at night I was  changing the channels to timepass.  One day  I saw "Kurban huwa" and from that moment I am addictd with this serial and Maan (GC) and Geet (DD). And actually when my son bourn, I want girl….I was very upset, DD is a image of my daughter.  DD is very cute, innocent, and talanted,  DD and GC is spechless Jodi . when I saw their smile brightens up my day, one glance at them I fell relexed and stess free. Now I am quite Ok. But on 14th december 2011when  Geet closed. I had to no word to say anything.  I had alrady meet them on set of Geet. I done a glasspainting for them.  And gift given to them. Now a days  " life ok".

When did u join this fourm?

Exectly I don't know but apporiximately 1yr ago.

Your best moments and friend in the forum?

There are so many I am not remember all names of them but, I like Bobby13rocks….atricals and photos. I Fourm is to good midium to get tach with the ppls, and world from home.  I am reading all the articles of the I fourm.

Which is your most favourite phase in this show?

Upto Jan 2011 show was the awsame.  My favourite phase when Maan and Geet hiding their love with each other. All team of this serial done very good job. GC and DD's jodi is "KOHINOOR" of the tvpur.

Which is your favourite maaneet moment in this show?

Actually all moments. Maaneet ,  at that party Maan decided to marry with Geet. In this serial emotions were more than romance, so it become sweet and cute.

Your overall journey in this fourm?

To good.

Your views on Geet development team and their modevation?

Well doon.

But know I had all episode with me from 1st episode till the end. I had apparoximetly 150 and above photos, and so many VM of  this serial. So now I will never bore in my life. GEET SERIAL TEACH ME HOW TO LIVE WITH SMILE IN PROBLAMATIC DAYS. "KISI BHI MUSIBAT MAY HUM RASTA SACCHE MAAN SE DHUDE TO MIL JATA HAI, BAS USSE  DUNDHNA PADATA HAI."

I will always pray for Gurti. And waiting for them to see together till the end of my life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Yep, GEET+MAANEET always put a smile on our faces. Smile

It's hard to cope without seeing Maaneet everyday! 

I miss them so much! Cry

GEET used to help me forget about my real life troubles but now it's not there to help!  Ouch
..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
I started the first epi... because of the plot and DD...i was in love with her from DMG...and the plot looked awesome to me...Clap

And then came MAAN and then what...i lost my self to them..Embarrassed..they rocked the screen and i fell for them..and then began the most beautiful journey of love Hug

Edited by aanappin - 20 December 2011 at 3:20pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top