Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

NEW FF: Devil's bride..!! Chapter 4 pg 14 (Page 5)

Amadora Senior Member
Amadora
Amadora

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticlover

this was so good!

i love horror stories!

so who is telling the story and to whom?

arohi is a princess who needs the help of the devil arjun? btw DAB is quiet a gud name!

she lived there for 17 yrs? she has been in that house b4?

so many questions and update soon!

thanks,

you'll find out Tongue

and yes Arohi is a princess..

I will update soon Big smile

Edited by SA_KA - 04 January 2012 at 6:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticlover

sadffi IF-Rockerz
sadffi
sadffi

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Greattt!!!!!Clap

I think it is going to be my most fav FF...Embarrassed

Eagerly waiting for part2...Star

And thnx for linkSmile

Edited by sadffi - 04 January 2012 at 7:41am

Amadora

justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
whoaaa...this is damn so scary n so interesting
n very nicely described that i cud actuly imgine it...d kingdom, d princess n d prince of dark...must say very amazing one...luving ur mysterious luv tale
too many questions running in my head
desperately waiting for ur next update...pm me plzzz
tc :-)

Amadora

Amadora Senior Member
Amadora
Amadora

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadffi

Greattt!!!!!Clap

I think it is going to be my most fav FF...Embarrassed

Eagerly waiting for part2...Star

And thnx for linkSmile

thanks,

ohh that's  so sweet Heart

I will update soon

Amadora Senior Member
Amadora
Amadora

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justprati

whoaaa...this is damn so scary n so interesting
n very nicely described that i cud actuly imgine it...d kingdom, d princess n d prince of dark...must say very amazing one...luving ur mysterious luv tale
too many questions running in my head
desperately waiting for ur next update...pm me plzzz
tc :-)

thanks for your sweet comment Heart

I'm glad you like it..

I will add you to my pm list

justprati

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
nice startSmile
loving mysterious stories
will be waiting for part 2
continue soon

Amadora

Amadora Senior Member
Amadora
Amadora

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Hey girls,Hug

Chapter 1, part 2

"You don't have much manners for a princess, remember you need my help not the other way" he said in his smooth mysterious voice. 

Arohi looked at him. He was right. She needed his help. "I'm sorry" she said.

"Okay, then lets start Catz" Arjun said with a smirk.

"It's hot over here, can you open a window?" she asked.

"We don't have windows, PRINCESS" he answered.

Arohi looked around. He was right, there were no windows. She looked at him. "Why aren't here windows" she asked giving him a questioned look. "That's none of your business, princess" he said in his mysterious voice. Arohi tried not to glare at him. What kind of creepy place is this? No windows, all doors are locked. This must be the house of an animal, a wild one. Arohi thought. She took her gown and her scarf off and putted her long black curly hair in a ponytail.. "Are you finished stripping in front of me? Not that I mind it" Arjun asked with a smirk. Arohi raised her eyebrow. "Lets start, I don't like wasting my time. I'm here to learn sword fighting and nothing else" she said, walking past him. "Show me what you already can do with a sword, princess" he said with a devilish smile. Arjun leaned his back against the wall and gave her a challenging look. Arohi looked at him for a few seconds and then turned her head to the wall. She had never touched a sword before. She was quit nervous and her hands were shaking. She closed her eyes and grabbed the golden sword. The second her fingers touched the hilt of the sword, she felt an electric shock through her body. The ring around her finger started glowing. Her eyes opened and grew wide. Her beautiful green eyes turned into dark, bloody red eyes, her soft hands became hot as fire, her face became pale and the veins around her eyes became thick and purple. If you had seen her before, you wouldn't believe such a beautiful princess could turn into a monster in a few seconds. Let's show this devil what I can do with a sword she whispered in a creepy voice. Arjun couldn't see her face. Before he knew what was coming next, she threw the sword towards him. He had a few seconds to react. The sword came right in between his legs. "That's what I already can do with a sword" she said, panting. Arjun was shocked, seeing her face. The first name that came into his mind was Victoria. How can she look so much like her grandmother? He thought. Arohi's ring stopped glowing and she was back to normal in seconds. "What happened to you? She asked, looking at his face and not knowing what she did a few minutes ago. He glared at her. I have to make sure she never touches this sword again he thought. Arohi looked at the sword between his legs and tried not to laugh. Looking at her face, Arjun smirked and stalked towards her. He grabbed her from behind and wrapped his hand around her waist. Arohi didn't know what was happening. She struggled against him, trying to get out of his grip. Arjun moved his lips closer to her neck. He smelled her scent. "Hmm" he whispered against her neck. "Let me tell you one thing. I like wild and hungry cats but I hate bold students" he whispered in his mysterious voice in her ear. He kissed her earlobe and let her go. "Lets teach this wild cat what real sword fighting is" he said with a smirk. Arohi glared at him. How can this DAB guy be a prince? She thought. Arjun walked to the wall and grabbed two normal swords. He walked towards her and gave her one of the swords. Arohi looked at the sword in her hand. "Why don't we take that sword?" she asked, pointing at the golden sword. "That's not a sword that's a monster and stop asking questions" he answered. 

Arjun taught her the basic of sword fighting. After a few minutes fighting Arjun stopped. She gave him a questioned look. "You were right, it's quit hot here" he said. He turned to the wall and took his shirt off. Arohi looked at his muscular back. His back was full of scratches. She stared at the scratches for a few seconds. Suddenly her eyes grew wide. Those streaks weren't just scratches, it was a map!... Someone had scratched a map in his back. Now I understand, why people call him devil, ...this DAB guy is hell! She thought.

Hope you all like it! comment and let me know what you think..Smile

Edited by SA_KA - 05 January 2012 at 5:26am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89bezingaMsFuzzybear69piamistsezojustpratiblah_blah3DarkDoveAnupa28mysticloverpinky.padda.vrshn.aparna4karanikasadffiArjuhisis

Anupa28 Goldie
Anupa28
Anupa28

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Excellent..have never ever imagined Arjuhi in sucha dark bleak yet so fascinating atmosphere before..each and every line is so very exciting..the devil and the beauty...lovely lines and expression

intrigueddd ..continue soon

Edited by Anupa28 - 05 January 2012 at 6:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmadoraDarkDovejustpratisadffiArjuhisis

Go to top