NEW FF: Devil's bride..!! Chapter 4 pg 14 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by DoroPavone

I dont know where to start!!!!!

oh my gosh this is amazing...

U want me to faint, no??? Damn, this DAB is smoking hawt!!!!!!!!!

Wow arohi turned into a monster.. what does DAB means with she looks like her grandmother Victoria???lol love the part where she threw the sword between his legs...

Arjun has a map on his back???hhmm that's interesting...

oh my gosh SONI!!!! Did u had to stop here...

oowww im getting addicted to this story of yours.. such a dark atmosphere... i love it!!!!

xxhaffie

just start :P

thank you sweety

aahahhaha

xx
Originally posted by SA_KA

just start :P

thank you sweety

aahahhaha

xx

lol soni, jij bent droog!!!
maar serieus , dit is egt super cool!!!!!!
aaaww ik zie alleen hem... als je weet wie ik bedoel 😉
Originally posted by florine_20

hey m gettn confusd here.wht happnd to aru. why did he say she luks lyk hr grndmothr.is it tht he is been living at tht place 4 these many years???

anyways i lyk the updat.i love mysteries and thts wht gettn me glued to ths one.u wrote it really well.it was trully awsm.

eagerly waitin 4 the nxt one.thnx 4 the pm

hey dear,

you'll find out soon 😛

thank you so much!!😊
Originally posted by DoroPavone

lol soni, jij bent droog!!!
maar serieus , dit is egt super cool!!!!!!
aaaww ik zie alleen hem... als je weet wie ik bedoel 😉

ahahah that's me :P
thanks
ik zie ook alleen hem :P
Hey girls🤗

here's the
promo:  

"Let me go!!" she yelled, tears falling down her eyes.

"How dare you, you witch!!" He yelled.

He grabbed her long hair and dragged her across the floor. He tried to get her upstairs.  

Her head touched the stairs and it started bleeding. She cried out in pain. Finally upstairs he dragged her to a big room and pushed her against the wall. "I will show you what breaking rules means" he said with a grimace. He walked towards her and took his jacket and his shirt off. "Please don't touch me" she begged him, wrapping her arms around her chest. He smirked "How can I let such a beauty go" he said, looking at her. She cried even harder. He knew that she was weak and helpless. He moved closer to her face. She tried to push him away but he was too strong for her.  He moved closer to her lips, attacking her mouth. He kissed her hungrily. She struggled for a few seconds but then gave up. He smirked, seeing her innocent face. " A woman considers chastity more than her life, right?" he asked with a smirk. Tears fell down her beautiful green eyes. "The choice is yours princess. "I rape you or I kill you!" he whispered with a devilish smile. "KILL ME, KILL ME I don't let a devil take my virginity!" she yelled, in pain. "whatever you want, princess" he said, grabbing her hand and pulled her to a big table. He laid her on the table and tied her arms and legs. She closed her eyes, knowing it was her last day on earth.  "I will offer your soul" he said and took the sword. He gave her a hard kiss on her lips and hit the sword through her hearth. A last tear fell down her eyes... but the devil just stood there, watching her die!

Maybe it's time for revenge?!

So What do you think girls? comment and let me know. :)

Edited by SA_KA - 12 years ago
OMG!!!!
 MY SONI !!!!!!!
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!!!!!!
WHAT DID AROHI DO TO MAKE DAB SOO ANGRY????
W*F?? HE WANTS TO RAPE HER?????
BUT THEN KILLS HER??
IS THIS A DREAM???

I DEMAND AN UPDATE NOW!!!!!!!
Edited by DoroPavone - 12 years ago
oh whats happening here - when did the sword fighting class turn into a warfield - what happened - why does he want to kill her - update sooon Sonbull
Superb,superb,superb!!!👏
Lovd it...😳
Update soon...😛
Edited by sadffi - 12 years ago
btw, my soni congo on becoming a senior member...
what???? he killed her ????

hows that possible??? or is this a nightmare?????