Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DarkDove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SA_KA

thanks, thanks 👏

yeah I finished part 1, I was so excited that I came home and started writing it.

I think my name should be EMO or Creep.. because the only thing I'm doing is watching horror movies and reading scary stories!!

btw sweety, DAMON IS MINE, MINE, MINEE !!!!!!!!!! ❤️  Muahahahahhahahahaha🤢

hahah 😍

DAMON IS MINE SONI!!!!!!!!!!!
and yeah u r an emo! 😆
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i like dark stories! 

pls continue
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow mysteries are my favourite!

i just read the prologue and promo! both are amazing!

update soon!
MsFuzzybear69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting, please continue.
Amadora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey girls,🤗

My laptop was dead so I couldn't write.

Here's the first chapter:

You will not have nightmares ...

... because you will not sleep ...

Muahahhahahaha 😈...

Chapter 1: part 1

Whenever I close my eyes, I see the beautiful sword. It was made of bones of courageous knights. The sword was covered with a layer of gold. The hilt was made of black leather. It was the most powerful weapon on earth. The sword had a crayola stone on it. The sword belonged to a ring. The stone on the sword matched the stone on the ring. Only the bearer of the ring could activate the sword and use it. "Grandma can you please tell me the story?" she asked me. I looked at her innocent face. This story is not just a love story. This is not a fairytale. This story is the darkest story ever, the black page of the history. You wont recognize who your enemy and who your friend is.

It started all on a Friday, a dark Friday. Nobody was to be seen in the black kingdom. No light and no sign of life. The cold wind blew through the small streets. The sky cried out and cold raindrops fell down. Even the moon refused, shining in this dark place. The only sound that could be heard was the creaking sound of the old wheels of the coach.  A shiver ran down her spine. 17 years passed and she still wasn't used to this dark place. She looked at the trees outside. She had heard a lot about them. She saw in the distance the big tower of the castle. The house of the devil she thought.

30 minutes later

"You can get out princes" Goevender said, took her hand and helped her out of the coach. She smiled and walked to the gate of the black kingdom. "I will pick you up in two hours princes" he said and left. There she stood alone in this scary, dark place. The gate opened for her. Arohi didn't know why but something stopped her. It was 5 minutes walking from the gate to the castle. She tried to walk as fast as possible. She didn't like darkness. "They will take your soul, they will take it" a scary whispering female voice came from a big tree. "It's just your imagination, trees can't talk" she told herself. "Don't go, save your soul" the voice said. She ignored it and kept on walking. She stopped when she heard footsteps behind her. Her heart was racing. She looked behind her but she didn't saw anyone. She started walking and again she heard footsteps behind her. This time the sound of the footsteps was louder. She looked but there was no one. Another shiver ran down her spine and she almost run to the castle and knocked on the wooden door. She waited a few seconds before the door opened.. "Welcome my dear, come in" a young attractive male said in a deep sexy voice. She smiled uncomfortable. "You can go upstairs: end of the hall the last room, DAB is waiting for you" he said with a small smile.  "Thanks" She replied and looked around. She came here often when she was younger. Nothing has changed she thought and walked upstairs.  She hated the creaking sound that came from the wooden stairs when she walked on it. Arohi walked through the hall. All doors were locked. She wondered why. Walking till the end of the long hall she opened the door of the last room. "Look who we have here, Arohi Amadora Amelia" the guy said without looking at her. "What an Attitude" she whispered to herself. "It's not my attitude princess. It's my style" He said without looking at her. Arohi glared at his back. He was wearing a Black leather jacket and black jeans. "DAB?" she asked skeptical. The guy turned around and walked towards her. "DAB, Daniel Arjun Black: Prince of the black kingdom, the best magician, sword fighter, you're teacher and the most important you're biggest enemy" he winked at her, took her hand and kissed it. Arohi didn't expect this DAB guy would be so good-looking: tall, black silky hair, broad chest and don't forget his beautiful golden brown eyes. He could be the dream prince of every female if he had a heart. She looked at him for a second. "Don't trust the devil. He's a murderer!" her dad told her before she came here. 

"You're an arrogant, heartless devil" Arohi snapped.

"You don't have much manners for a princess, remember you need my help not the other way" he said in his mysterious voice.

Hope you like it!

Comment and let me know what you think..😊

I will update part 2 of chapter 1 tomorrow..

pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh my god this is so good cant wait for next part
DarkDove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
OMG MY SONI!!!!!!

this was egt vet...

wow loved the beginning of the part... So the narrator of the story is Arohi, right?
It's amazing...

Loved the way how u described the castle and Arohi's walk to it.. The description of the dark kingdom was very nice.. I could actually see the kingdom in front of me...

Soo Daniel Arjun Black... Hhhmmm his personality looks dark and alluring...
So he is her teacher? Interesting ...

Waiting for part 2...

LUV U!!!!

xxhaffie
Edited by DoroPavone - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res

ohhh!! this Arjun is so damn mysterious! and i love the feel of this story!
Edited by -vrshn- - 12 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great start

thrilled to read part 2 - update soonn
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg arjun and devil.gr8 fabulous concept.lykd the chap