India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

i could't understand

tejuraj Newbie
tejuraj
tejuraj

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
i couldn't understand why monia is not accepting her family. actually she should be happy that her family loves her soo much that   they searched her for 17 years with out loosing hope

JalebiHearts Goldie
JalebiHearts
JalebiHearts

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
i think she accepts them... but she cant fit in with them just yet because they are soo different! and the way they do things is also veryy different for example the way they eat food! even that is different... LOL
priyanka2765 Groupbie
priyanka2765
priyanka2765

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

it will take time...its not so easy for her...everything happened so fast that she didn't even have time to think...but in coming episodes gradually she will accept everyone in her family including prince udayveerSmile

Edited by priyanka2765 - 20 December 2011 at 12:23pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top