Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

singsong06 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: deepak123

Hrishikesh & Prajakta are great singers. They are known personalities in Marathi singing. They are very well trained in classical singing. I think they should win the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa musical contest. People need to only concentrate on contestants voice & Sur while voting them.

I also feel that they should win this contest as they r truly talented singers......but sadly these reality tv shows require a lot of other talents (?) than just singing 😕........so lets see.....

susmitha3 thumbnail
Niladri and Vinita went out though they are one of the best jodi's. So, public needs action than singing.
susmitha3 thumbnail
Actually, to perform and sing is difficult as the notes will go up and down. Also the breathe control will be lost. I donno the emphasis is on performance. It is tested that, all the singer in C2005 can perform. So, it could have been much better if they emphasised on singing rather than perforing jodi's.

SRGMP was always traditional untill C2005. It's loosing it's charm.

I feel Hrishikesh and Prajakta should not fall into some dirty politics here. They are trying to perform well but, they are very good singers first. Performance is making them consious.
compu thumbnail
Originally posted by: samyu n samhi

Actually, to perform and sing is difficult as the notes will go up and down. Also the breathe control will be lost. I donno the emphasis is on performance. It is tested that, all the singer in C2005 can perform. So, it could have been much better if they emphasised on singing rather than perforing jodi's.

SRGMP was always traditional untill C2005. It's loosing it's charm.

I feel Hrishikesh and Prajakta should not fall into some dirty politics here. They are trying to perform well but, they are very good singers first. Performance is making them consious.

I agree with you that they are good singer & Performance is making them consious but before participating the competition they must have knew it. And only by singing both of them have already won the competition before by the expert judges.

I think now they want to prove themselves as a good performer also because their singing ability already been proved. I am sure after some initial hiccups they will catch it & do well.
scs07 thumbnail

i was disappointed with hrishikesh... i thought he used to sing much better than what he sang yesterday...

Minnieme thumbnail
i do agree that they luk much more conscious on stage i mean about the performance bit
esp ..prajakta is the verry shy typ
but none the less they r gud singers n look veryy cute together
Nilsat thumbnail
I think P & H are too good for others but voting is key factor in this show and so anything can happened but Jodi No. 1 is still P & H.
autmother thumbnail
they are good singers. But I dont think Prajakta has a good range though. She always appears to be straining on her votes. She probably will do with a slightly lower pitch and classical oriented songs. Hrishikesh has an excellent voice, again well suited for classical kind of songs, but no energy in his voice or singing.
I will be surprised if will win though!!!. But contrary to what I felt when they came as a wild jodi, I think they are not all that great compared to other SRGMP singers.
annwesha thumbnail
hrishikesh sings a lot better than prajakta
susmitha3 thumbnail
Prajakta is very shy type and reserved.