susmitha3 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

When did Hrishikesh & Prajakta get married? I knew they were in love when Hrishikesh won the SAREGAMAPA World Series.

What would be their ages? He looks too young to be married. Anyone pls. post their photos.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrangeSoft thumbnail
Hrishikesh is 24 and Prajakta is 27.
They got married on 25th dec 2004. 😳
susmitha3 thumbnail
Oh ! Is it. Thanks for sharing the information. Prajakta looked older to Hrishikesh during SRGMP World Series. Now with the makeover, she is looking good and younger.

OrangeSoft thumbnail
ya, both r gud, but pls..........

do not go on looks...... check the singing quality 1st!

and they are No.1 in singing far ahead of everyone in EMET.

😳
susmitha3 thumbnail
Definitely they are singing couple and very good. I am not commenting anything regarding the competition.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I didn't know prajak was in the saregama world series,can't remember her but hrishikesh has appeared in sare many times and won.
susmitha3 thumbnail
I didn't see Prajakta sing. But, she was always shown on the TV when Hrishikesh sang. Finally on his victory, she was called by Shaan and introduced her as Hrishikesh's girlfriend. She thanked everyone and said all the participannts became like family to them and wanted to maintain the relationship.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samyu n samhi

I didn't see Prajakta sing. But, she was always shown on the TV when Hrishikesh sang. Finally on his victory, she was called by Shaan and introduced her as Hrishikesh's girlfriend. She thanked everyone and said all the participannts became like family to them and wanted to maintain the relationship.

Oh is it,thanks for the info samyu

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: samyu n samhi

aww 😊
actually Prajakta also sang in Sa Re Ga Ma... heres the link to her performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kte1y35Cq0&search=Prajakta%2 0Ranade
susmitha3 thumbnail
Wow!Thanks a lot for this piece of info and the link. I heard she sang but did not watch it.

Great !!

She was always there with Hrishikesh in all his performances in Popular Series.