•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

i think armaan armaan tells jassi that even she never met her before and jassi belive on armaan allot cuz armaan is innocent........armaan and jassi looks so cute yertdy eppisode.....i m happy finally vidhi is gone and and armaan is back wooooooooow.

😊

aaand Aryan's coming back! 😃 Besides, we have maddy to tell the whole story!!! 😉
i think armaan tells jassi that even he never met her before and jassi belive on armaan allot cuz armaan is innocent........armaan and jassi looks so cute yertdy eppisode.....i m happy finally vidhi is gone and and armaan is back wooooooooow.

the truthhh will be out..it'll take a while. but it'll get out 😃
Meri toh akhen hi taras gayi thi apne Armaan Sir ko dekhane ke liye. Thank god his back in action 😃 😳
u r right me either.he looks so cute today but i hope so jassi ans armaans life start happily........
when is aryan coming back its kinda odd that guy use to get on my nerves alot but i kinda miss him hehe

Jessi
Originally posted by dkdisha

when is aryan coming back its kinda odd that guy use to get on my nerves alot but i kinda miss him hehe

Jessi

Lol..weirdly, a lot of us feel the same way! 😆

L❤️WE,

Sid

🐷
armaan is back its really good news.cuz pls dont say anything to armaan .armaan is only and only for jassi a and very nice person............now da story getting intresting