-dhundlae aks- MAANEETFF THREAD18 pt129 pg116 - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Of all things, I did not anticipate the screaming.  Maan now realizes his mistakes and it seems too late because his comments were hurtful.  Yeh Maan self thoughts in the morning, sochta kitna accha hai, kitna pyaara hai, dil mein kitna pyaar hai, but open mouth and automatically insert foot.  Jab bhi bolta hai galat bolta hai. 
Geet is more mature of the two as I think in most relationships women are and so she handled herself properly.  Yet in the back of her mind and in her secret desire she wanted to be with him (maybe not so much so fastπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰) so I am sure she is going to blame herself for this whole mess. 
Hope now no one shows up at the door.  These two have enough to resolve without others added in.
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE.  End of year closing at work, house work, Xmas for 20 people, cooking what not and yet I fall asleep waiting for your updates.  Hubby has threatened to confiscate lappy now.  See all I fight for your updates... Fans ko bhi thoda bhaav do, muskanπŸ˜‰
Edited by ucompleteme - 12 years ago
Rujul13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I cannot believe that after all this Maan has the audacity to say Geet that she cannot be virgin...I hate him...Ek tho he forced her ( in a way) and than he uttered those words...I hope he realises his mistakes soon...

Maan 😑 is the one who is doing two timing with Geet and Prachi and thinking that Geet only sees him as Prachi's BF what with that Maan it is the one who has created that illusion and now he is thinking  this...hate Maan 😑 for this...because of him we lost our bubbly and bindas Geet...

I hope he make up for all his mistakes...I do not want to see tears in Geet's eye...it was Maan who said that he cannot see tears in her eyes and now he is the reason for tears today...I hate him for everything he did to Geet...I will never forgive him...even if Geet forgives him I will never forgive him...how can he treat Geet like this...

Muskan, please give us another update please...Maan ko achchi tarah se repent karwana...
Edited by adorableyosh - 12 years ago
Be.edgy thumbnail
I KNEW yahi hogaaa .. 😭😭😭
Maan toh gadhaa ka gadhaaa hi rahegaa .. Accusing her that she wasn't virgin .. 😑
UGHHH !! Cant he clear things out that he isn't Prachi's BF !! 😑
I'm SCARED abt the next update  ... I'm sensing it to be SOOO PAINFUL .. 😭😭
plzz di... bacche ko sad mat kar naa .. 😭
Dilsay thumbnail
Very very painful Muski ..

its hurting ..
How can this Maan be so stupid  ...
accusing  a girl about something which is the most precious treasure  for her... i hate him 😑
I don't understand him why is he like that ...😑
he never misses a chance to accuse her and now the biggest accusation of all... 
I am scared for Geet and her reaction ..

a heart wrenching update 😭😭
continue soon πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Saj110 thumbnail
 Poor Maan n geet  X
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ananya95

awesome updt
n there starts another guilt trip n blame game
by now maan shud hv realized dat his anger n ego can make him far away 4m his mishtimia
omg geet was so hurt n cold
poor geet!
idiot maan cant control his tongue
why cant maan simply drag her n marry her
cont soon!

they r already married naπŸ˜‰
waise bhi geet wont agree to it right
Rujul13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: paponecon

in the morning...maan admiration of geet...hain...so divine...😍

how maan remembered all and geet only some parts...πŸ˜•

OMG geets screams...i can also hear from here...πŸ˜ƒ

oh harbakht ye prachi...i will kill her...oh i wont...only muskan can...muskan plz do it...i cant bear her anymore...alltime kabab me haddi...😑

his heart shuddered into piece.. she considered me only as prachi's BF.. nothing more than. good u deserve this...kavi geet ko bataya sabkuch...wo kya astrologer hain jo sab samajh jayega...yea she can read ur eyes but not the events which happens in ur life...ullu ka patha...πŸ₯Ί

So he was right thinking abt her like that..oh no again...the respect the purity he felt all again washed way...πŸ˜”

All that is so simple for her. So simple.. wat was I expecting any way from her..πŸ˜”

u can't be virgin he said without thinking in that frame of mind😭 again wrong words...

He instantly realized wat he said.. his heart began to beat madly.. reality sinking in.!!! suddenly the whole clouds vanishing seeing her pure..as clear as a white feather.. soft & yet tender..her innocence in her eyes..now burning with tear because of his mistrust because of his baseless accusation on her siren divine character. .  He could clearly see her eyes sinking .. her heart beating heavily in grief..now he realized and after some moments he will again forget...anger is the worst habit of his...of anyone...when u r angry u r not in urself...and say anything which have no base and one wring word can destroy anything...πŸ’”

nahi mera matlab he tried to think of words that could ease her..stop those tears from falling 😑 har bakht to sirf ulta phulta boltahi rehta hain lekin jaab bolna chahiye tab word search kadta hain...

don't worry I will take an after pill
72hrs taak its should be fine πŸ‘πŸΌ 21st century girl...but misti i feel ur pain...πŸ˜’

so dangerously cold his heart began to shiver. 😈 good aur tarpao usko...

😭 kitna sundar subah ho sakti thi...all r ruined...

guilt of not respecting her.. accusing her for everything she never could do.. even last night she tried her best to stop this...  even when she was so drunk.punish urself...u deserve that 😑

his rotten heart..soul.. she will hate me!!! she will.. it seemed like his fate or more aptly wat he deserved.yes ur rotten soul confused guy but she will never hate you...ok now i m feeling pain for maan also...stupid guy not that matured always confused egowala and love her madly but not understand that...kare v to kya kare...

truth unbearable!! always...

Yaar bas itni se gaaliyan do char meri taraf de di hoti us gadhe ko, idiot, stupid, MCP kahika...
Rujul13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskanp

they r already married naπŸ˜‰
waise bhi geet wont agree to it right

Yaar Wife hai to kya use aise treat karega...jo man me aaya woh bolega...not fair...

Rujul13 thumbnail
Muskan, tujhe tere puchki ki kasam please update de na...

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: adorableyosh

Yaar Wife hai to kya use aise treat karega...jo man me aaya woh bolega...not fair...

he didn't just say it..sadly..thats at he thought the truth was