Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

-dhundlae aks- MAANEETFF THREAD18 pt129 pg116 (Page 65)

ExpectoPatronum IF-Rockerz
ExpectoPatronum
ExpectoPatronum

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 2906

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Me feeling sad for maan... Geet slapped him so many times bechaara maan she didn't let him to speak also... Damn that prachi doesn't she have a mouth couldn't she tell everything to geet Just like how nt did... Aaah i just have prachi for creating these problems...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 7235

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Mariam how r u? Hi-ya!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Joined: 25 August 2010
Posts: 7773

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dilsay

Originally posted by muskanp

Originally posted by Mariam94

hey Di and Dany
hr u
me here

hi smiley, hi smiley, hello smiley, female smiley
to all

Dilsay!!

That was so cute!

Loved it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DilsayCrazzyBusymuskanp

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Joined: 25 August 2010
Posts: 7773

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibhashekhar

Me feeling sad for maan... Geet slapped him so many times bechaara maan she didn't let him to speak also... Damn that prachi doesn't she have a mouth couldn't she tell everything to geet Just like how nt did... Aaah i just have prachi for creating these problems...

I do not feel sad for Maan!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Joined: 07 September 2008
Posts: 19625

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dilsay

Mariam how r u? Hi-ya!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



not good at all
it feels like December is not liking me
i have been sick this whole monthUnhappy
you tell how are u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilsaymuskanp

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Joined: 25 August 2010
Posts: 7773

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskanp

Originally posted by Water.

Originally posted by jasraj123

Originally posted by muskanp

Originally posted by Mariam94

great update DI
loved it
Di plz clear this Prachi and Maan relationship to geet
nahi tu she will blame her self for no reason
cont soon
uff ho..
wo bhi hojayega
lekin ussen badi jo confusion hain uska kya???Shocked


kaun si confusion yaar woh bhi badi waliConfused

please thodi roshni dalo is peConfusedConfusedShocked
Shocked

I think she is talking about both loving each other. They are both confused na.
Geet thinks he hates her
and He thinks she hates him...
but they both feel for each other...
i think yeh wali confusion 
  




Muski,

What kind of a smiley face is dis?
Please elaborate!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DoracakeDilsayCrazzyBusymuskanp

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 7235

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mariam94

Originally posted by Dilsay

Originally posted by muskanp

Originally posted by Mariam94

hey Di and Dany
hr u
me here

hi smiley, hi smiley, hello smiley, female smiley
to all


hey dany
where have u been
hru

Me peeing in and out on IF these days .Confused.
today I read DA update while sitting in the hospital.Ouch
My friend had tonsillectomy...Cry
very painful...Cry
just came bc after dropping her home

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazzyBusymuskanp

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 7235

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Water.

Originally posted by muskanp

Originally posted by Water.

Originally posted by jasraj123

Originally posted by muskanp

Originally posted by Mariam94

great update DI
loved it
Di plz clear this Prachi and Maan relationship to geet
nahi tu she will blame her self for no reason
cont soon
uff ho..
wo bhi hojayega
lekin ussen badi jo confusion hain uska kya???Shocked


kaun si confusion yaar woh bhi badi waliConfused

please thodi roshni dalo is peConfusedConfusedShocked
Shocked

I think she is talking about both loving each other. They are both confused na.
Geet thinks he hates her
and He thinks she hates him...
but they both feel for each other...
i think yeh wali confusion 
  




Muski,

What kind of a smiley face is dis?
Please elaborate!
this means " abb tera kiya hoga kaliaa " lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Water.18myprideCrazzyBusy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
-ANIMOSITY- Thread 4-Part 44 page 55 (13 AUG)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64

Author: FireSafireFiree   Replies: 506   Views: 96903

FireSafireFiree 506 96903 12 January 2015 at 6:11pm by karamjeet
MG FF : THE GIFT OF LOVE THREAD 2:PART 66 pg128

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104

Author: madhubala123   Replies: 824   Views: 149320

madhubala123 824 149320 07 December 2012 at 1:15pm by dreamymishti88
MAAN MANIACS THREAD#2 - Link to next thread p.151

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: AnjuMaanManiac   Replies: 1201   Views: 162038

AnjuMaanManiac 1201 162038 03 June 2011 at 12:52am by sun-naaaaaaaaa
MAAN MANIACS THREAD#3 - Link to next thread p.170

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168

Author: AnjuMaanManiac   Replies: 1336   Views: 205548

AnjuMaanManiac 1336 205548 02 June 2011 at 9:08pm by AnjuMaanManiac
Brij Appreciation Thread-Link To New Thread pg130

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: sallu_lover   Replies: 1172   Views: 64009

sallu_lover 1172 64009 19 July 2010 at 5:06am by sallu_lover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index