-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing creations
luved them all 
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

sorry for late comment, just was lazy to comment and actually i am still lazy to comment, but i have to comment on this two damn beautiful updates... starting with the update on pg. 40:

the first arhi siggie is superb.. BUT the second siggie is just mindbloowin :).. soo many pics and it looks suuperb :)..

that one is just suuperb :) .. seriously that sig is just goorgeous :).. really it turned out damn good :) .. the whole dark colouring suits awsoome :) .. and the texture is great.. and the first kushi sig, where is only one is goorgoeus :) ..

the 2nd arya sig is suuperb :) .. you merged them damn good :) and the sig with blue/black texture is awsoome :) its seriously awsoome this siggie :)

really love rohan-muskaan siggies a lot :) . they turned out superbly :) especially the 2nd one :) and the last MR one is superb and totally love the KSG TMLS siggies :)

pg. 44,

okey the first arhi sig is an eyecatcher for sure.. its damn awsome.. really damn good editign.. :) and really love the merged siggies of barun and shilpa :) .. they are really goorgeous :) .. and the kash stuff is seriously mindbloowing.. especially the last one.. that is merged is superb.. you are really good in merging :).. and the kryan one is superb :) and looove the last Vivian sig :) and HAYEE 😳 this KK avis are just awsooome :) ..love them like hell :) saved. :)

suggestion: i am searchin for a icon or avi for my dp, for that arjuhi scene in season 2, the scene "roop tera mastana", in the cottage :) .. if you have time, could you make only one gif or icon :)

thanks for the pm :)

-shilpa
Edited by .Dulcet - 11 years ago
...Mallu... thumbnail
Waooo <3 :)
I vist ur gAllery firstt timee waooo :) gorgeouss sigggiesss I love ur style that is amazing ... :) nice texture u use ... :)

Pmm me also when u update ...
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Amazing work. The Vivian siggies are awesome, loved the coloring. The VivianDrashti one too is gorgeouss <3 Karan K avis are FAB :D
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gorgeous updt <33 using d VD one <33
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update. Love them all esp deshna n dhami ones. Beautiful. U use texture very well.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update !! Everything looks great..
I cant believe you are soo good at merging..I loved the Barun-Shilpa ones..Hope they will get casted together in a show after IPKKND 😆..The Kash ones brought back memories 😳 Love all the Bolly creations and specially the Kareena and SOTY ones ..
Thank you for the pm 😊
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeous update love the KaSh ones the most!<3
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
WOWWW Daminiii ur so awsm girlo...I jsut LOVEEE ur sig styling and coloring especially animated sigx and avix...ur damn amazing...fantabulous job !!
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FABBB update Damini :D
i sooo Liked Arhi,Vivian-Drashti,KaSh,Barun-Shilpa,Kareena and SOTY ones alot x