Wouldn't YOU try and find out his marital status? (Page 3)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Okay I just watched the promo again and Mohan wasn't any way extra like Sia and all he said was meet my friend Sia LOL

Mohan is just too much, the man was just about gambling and work. How he never notice the girl drool for him LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
In all likely hood, the meeting of long lost 'friends' prbly won't happen at the house...but is DJs so cheap that they couldn't even invest in shooting a more realistic promo?  

And, Rani, I ttly agree...Mohan doesn't need a BFF to remind him of his feelings for Kastur...He has always been subtle in showing his feelings; I don't expect him to make some rooftop declaration of his love for Kastur once this Sia character does her bit w/jealousy and melodrama...Fact remains, Mohan has never had true feelings for anyone & more importantly, he is already married to Kastur...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phil Senior Member

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Mohan and kastur are way too comfortable with each other and there does not seem to be any major development in their relationship.Whether Sia is needed for this change is a question? Well this Sia seems to me a some what creepy person.

Edited by phil - 20 December 2011 at 9:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Dharampatni Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index