Dharampatni

Wouldn't YOU try and find out his marital status?

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So in 2011 going on 2012, I decide to go meet up with a guy whom I knew, and for whom I carried and still carry a torch.  He's in his 20s.  He's finished his studies abroad and has gone back to India to his family.

Before showing up on his doorstep with hopes of a romance, shouldn't I enquire about him to others who ran in the same crowd?  

The age of mobiles, IMs, gmail, skype, and facebook.  And Sia purposely shows up at his house, but doesn't know he's married. 🤪
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That's downright stupdity. I hate the new character Sia, there was no need for it. If they had to increase TRPs why can't they write something sensible. This is Nan Sense😕

I guess she took Baapji's advice and stopped using mobile phone😆

She can butter up with Baapji but don't mess up with MohUr🤬
shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Specially when you can connect with person on Facebook, email and this new crap just can't digest this.

Instead of bringing new twist CVwould have start developing Mohur story.  I would really love to see how their relation is changing little by little.  F

From the begining if they have paid attention Mohur instead of Bakas and Sakas the secnerio would be much different.
Edited by shivu01 - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivu01

Specially when you can connect with person on Facebook, email and this new crap just can't digest this.

Instead of bringing new twist CVwould have start developing Mohur story.  I would really love to see how their relation is changing little by little.  

From the begining if they have paid attention Mohur instead of Bakas and Sakas the secnerio would be much different.

@bold - exactly.  There was no need, and there is no need for Sia. They're just either lazy to write them and develop MohUr naturally, or they are  trying to increase TRPs.

Bakas and Sakas 😆  

KhatamKahani thumbnail
By the way, in my little scenario seeking out an old friend in hopes of a romance, let's just ignore the creeper/psycho aspect to it.

And Chitra, agreed they could write something much more sensible.  And she better not mess with MohUr.  

Don't even get me started on he mobile phone crap that's subtly implied about Baapji and the Gala household.  It bothers me like anything.  Shame on Kastur and the Desais for even marrying into such a house with such chauvinist, regressive rules.
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't buy the crap that they are best of friends😒. If we have to believe it, then best friends don't even stay in touch through all the modes available in the modern world😕. Even if we leave that when we decide to meet someone don't we try to contact them at least once😡. How can she just land up with hopes of marriage👎🏼 with someone who didn't even care to call her after returning to his country.🤢
KhatamKahani thumbnail
I'm going to wait and see if they make her his "best friend." 🤢
no, lik u know wat i feel, dat mayb sia wanted 2 surprise MOHAN..
nd it has been just months MOHAN has returned nd so as per sia is in 'true' luv wid him, she had dreams nd expectations..
if i wud b in her place den i wud nvr even hv a thought dat d guy whom i luv might b sum1 elses , dat thought is just a horrible 1 4 ne person who is young nd in deep luv..
Nd as per d promo, it seemed they were really close friends nd were not just hanging party ns both called each oder sum names nd gave a tight hug..
i just hp S iHan good bonding ends up wid a MOHUR acceptance of eaach oder, im xpecting sumthing of MOHUR nw..
may63 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it seemed they were really close friends nd were not just hanging party ns both called each oder sum names nd gave a tight hug..[/DIV]
i just hp S iHan good bonding ends up wid a MOHUR acceptance of eaach oder, im xpecting sumthing of MOHUR nw..
[/QUOTE

Give name eachother. Gunda and gundi
yaaa, my naughty nd gunda MOHAN😍