CuteAreej thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey Everybody!

I was watching some old movies and came across an idea. We all love watching Bollywood flicks be it old movies or new ones and what catches our eye in the Promo is casting more specifically the lead couple. Bollywood has given us fantastic chemistry among actors over the time period. Now you all might be thinking why I am telling you all of this…Well, so my idea is... in this post I am giving you pictures of some of the most popular bollywood on screen and off screen couples and you all would have to decide which couple is more like our very own Jodi Rajeev & Amna, plus who is more like Sujal (Raj) & Kashish and give at least one reason for each.  If they too hid their love initially…Did they also use the clich we are "best friends"? Anything that comes in your mind…it doesn't have to be accurate. So here I go!

Our very own love birds Rajeev and Amna

plus Sujal & Kashish

Sujal and Kashish

Rajeev and Amna

On and off Screen couples:

Amitabh Bachchan and Jayya Bachchan

Dharamendar and Hema Malini

Ajay Devgan and Kajol

Only on screen couples:

SRK and Kajol

Salman Khan and Aishwarya Roi

Amir Khan and Juhi Chawla

I have narrowed it down to the most popular ones. Now you all can add to the list or pick one of the above and tell the reason for your choice!

Everybody has to participate! πŸ˜‰

Edited by CuteAreej - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Irish_Pride thumbnail
Onscreen: SRK-n-Kajol

Offscreen: Ajay-n-Kajol
tisshgna thumbnail
nice topic areej πŸ‘       
chalo chalo sab jaldi se comment karo 😳 😳
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
haila mamoo bole toe ek dum bindaas topic mamiiiii...sorry twiniiii.... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

ok on & off 4 me......hmmmm amit jee n jiya..jee nahi ho sakte coz r&a main ziyada height difference nahi haiii πŸ˜†

dharmendra n hema mallinii....noopss...coz in dono ke beech toe kuch tension ho gayii thii shayad shaadio ke baad i dont want tht wid my jodii..... 😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

ok i GO 4 kajol n ajay......coz.....inki weddin news sunke jhattka lagga tha....it was unexpected....aur mujhe pata hai rajeev aamna ke case main bhi aisa hi hogaaaaa.....ZOOR ka JHATKA ZOOR SE LAGGE GA πŸ˜†
eshasrk thumbnail
On-screen: SRK & KAJOL

tisshgna thumbnail
Arbaaz Khan n Malaika Arora Khan 😳
Swapna-Mobile thumbnail

This a very nice topic CuteAreej😊😊😊.......well I think tht our famous jodi 😳is quite relevant to.......

On screen:-KIng Khan and KajolπŸ˜‰

Of screen:-Ajay Devgan and Kajol....πŸ˜‰

tisshgna thumbnail
areej....only for u.....i'll try 2 write an essay...plz bore mat hona πŸ˜‰ Arbaaz n Malaika.....never mix their personal n professional life......both r still concentrating on their respective careers.......specially Mallaika....Gosh she doesn't look married...wat a figure 😳 ....i want aamna 2 b like dat even after she delivers a child πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ .. shud continue 2 act even then......n like arbaaz, raj shudn't mind 😳 😳 ......haila kucch jyaada lamba ho gaya
CuteAreej thumbnail
Tani sis...it's not boring at all..you have got some writing skills now the secret is out.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
CuteAreej thumbnail
One more addition to the list

Arbaaz and Malaika