Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Gifts for Lashy (Page 8)

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachi4AJ

Hmmmm....gifts for lashy.......hmmmm....ummmm.......uhhhhhhh.....mmmmmmmm...... ...... Confused Ok....Lock given.....Jhaadho Given.....I guess I can only gift ya a DUSTBIN lash Tongue so u can Trash all da topics there LOL

Ouch

prachi4AJ IF-Dazzler
prachi4AJ
prachi4AJ

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lashforever

Originally posted by prachi4AJ

Hmmmm....gifts for lashy.......hmmmm....ummmm.......uhhhhhhh.....mmmmmmmm...... ...... Confused Ok....Lock given.....Jhaadho Given.....I guess I can only gift ya a DUSTBIN lash Tongue so u can Trash all da topics there LOL

Ouch

Ohh wat happened lash,r u not satisfied ? Ouch Ok ok ok...If u say so.....I 'll give u a latest-in-fashion-pink-coloured-son-of-a-doormat-proof-easy- to-handle-with-a-jhaadho-longer-lasting-than-U-know-who's-Bh ashans-provided-with-an-emergency-Wedding-exit-all-sanskaari -lectures-withstanding-mahaanta-ki-murat-multi-purposed-for- disposing-off--undeergarment-obssesed-cardboard-faced-charac ters-foot-pedalled-self-opening Dustbin TongueTongueTongue

Now tell me lash,How do ya like THIS Offer Embarrassed This is limited ESPECIALLY for You EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ketaki_ry

oh Prince, have we come to this level that you gift me broomsticks for my birthday? Cry we were just talking about chauffeur driven cars in loughborough... Shocked

Lol. lashy...LOL

But...me thought flyingbrooms are faster than chauffer driven cars! ConfusedTongue

I told you lashy this prince is useless..   Angry won't keep you happy Angry Cry aap kya pachtana jaab chidya chub gayee khet.. Cry
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmyaa

oh Prince, have we come to this level that you gift me broomsticks for my birthday? Cry we were just talking about chauffeur driven cars in loughborough... Shocked

Lol. lashy...LOL

But...me thought flying brooms are faster than chauffer driven cars! Confused Tongue

I told you lashy this prince is useless..   Angry won't keep you happy Angry Cry aap kya pachtana jaab chidya chub gayee khet.. Cry

bindi first of all i am a lil Wacko when it comes to understanding hindi proverbs and sayings ...

on top of that sayings that I've never heard of ...and that too typed in English... me go double cuckoo....

but yes i understood that ket se shaadi karke i am paschayingConfused

and prach... no thanks i dont need any of your pink gifts Angry

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Lol. lashy...LOL

But...me thought flyingbrooms are faster than chauffer driven cars! ConfusedTongue

bindi first of all i am a lil Wackowhen it comes to understanding hindi proverbs and sayings ...

on top of that sayings that I've never heard of ...and that too typed in English... me go double cuckoo....

hee lashy u r cho cute yaar... Embarrassed ok "literal" translation-

now why to regret after sparrow ate everything in farm Ouch bole to...now that u are ket's princess it's useless to tell this...ur already phasaoving Ouch
NKSUDHIR IF-Dazzler
NKSUDHIR
NKSUDHIR

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Lashy, I will wish you good luck to find your new home. Once you find your home, you can use these locks there and pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee don't use these locks on JJKN threads because Sony and T&D's gonna lock it anyways.
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Lol. lashy...LOL

But...me thought flying brooms are faster than chauffer driven cars! Confused Tongue

bindi first of all i am a lil Wacko when it comes to understanding hindi proverbs and sayings ...

The english equivalent of that saying - no use crying over spilt milk Smile

ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I am extreamly hurt!

yup. u all gurls dont know how hard it is too read all those things abt....

U are a spoilt, princess!! Angry Learn something from the one in my avtaar!

Go to top