Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluealbatress thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
how come they are not coming to LA???gosh i just cant believe that i cant see vinit when he's coming so close to where i live?r u guys sure its only in NY and NJ???
anonmember thumbnail
Originally posted by: shesthebest

Great news that Nihira is also going to be part of the concert... but its really unfair that Hemachandra is not coming!!!  They should have had the TOP 5 Challenge performers!!! 

Also, why can't they have all the Challenge perfomers together in every concert... why Vinit/Himani in NY and Nihira/Paresh in NJ... They can't expect people to attend every concert !!!!

Yeah, it would be nice to see all four perform together. They keep on making changes (before it was Vinit, Himani and Debojit) so I guess we won't know until the show happens. 😕
bhale thumbnail
where is hemu's name?
why he is not coming?
Is he busy with other things?
teenindia_usa thumbnail
is paresh really performimg or a joke?Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago
bangboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

is paresh really performimg or a joke?

Yes ..I got this news from Yahoo groups..Where Parseh himself had posted a mail regarding this heat2006..

corvallisi thumbnail
Is Nihira a fill in for Debojit? It it is she should reject it. Being the best singer she is deliberately being given second fiddle importance. I blame this all to Z TV and Gajendra Singh.
Celina7 thumbnail
as long as Vinit n Himani r coming...it'll b rockin! 👏
Celina7 thumbnail
wow nihira coming 2...awesome.
teenindia_usa thumbnail
Originally posted by: bangboy

Yes ..I got this news from Yahoo groups..Where Parseh himself had posted a mail regarding this heat2006..

😆
Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago
Celina7 thumbnail
yea datz wht i was wonderin 2.. 😕