December 20th, 2011 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
The Mamas and Mamis continue to plead for their lives and asked to be released. Billo claims that there are false accusations made just like the last time. The open the window and start yelling out. Mahadevi goes and closes the front door so that their noise doesn't reach outside much to Mittho and Rajju's dismay. Mittho curses Mahadevi for her betrayal, but Mahadevi says she knows that someone within the house is involved and that they've never done anything but thought of themselves. Guddu sits and closes his eyes whereas Neelu gets nervous about the situation. Kalsanwali upset says that because of Runjhun they are always the one who face abuse and wishes that maybe it is good if Runjhun is dead.

Guddu gets riled up and goes for Kalsanwali's neck right through the flimsy railings and Kukkan grabs Guddu, trying to pull him back. After a lot of pleading he lets go. Neelu is terrified at Guddu's anger and looks worried when he finally lets go.

Pappu on the other hand keeps an eye on Runjhun and thinks to himself that it is time to get rid of the threat named Neelu otherwise she might cause problems later on.

At home Mahadevi is eating as Amma brings food and Rajju and Mittho curse her out. She tells them that they are in no place to give advice of right and wrong and eats even though it bothers her to see them in that state. Amma too ignores them even though it bothers her to do so.

Guddu sits by the balcony and stares down missing his time spent with Runjhun when Neelu comes and asks him to share her pain. Guddu pushes Neelu away and tells her he has no time nor the temperament for her false sympathies. He leaves Neelu behind, disappointed and frustrated that Guddu is going further and further away from her.

Rajju wonders what is up and says that he was still grieving about Runjhun's loss and now this. (Ask your wife and her new partner in crime) Mittho tells Rajju to calm down. Buntu and Billo are worried but Kalsanwali tells them to calm down as Guddu won't harm them. Vishnu on the other hand insults Kalsanwali (the guilty one always feel scared) and tells her that she doesn't know anything. They fight and Guddu comes and tells them to keep it quiet and tells them they have till the evening otherwise he will burn them alive. Last time Runjhun saved their skins, today she's not there to question his actions. (The only ones innocent in this whole shindig is poor Kalsanwali and poor Rajju, paying for their spouses actions...I guess that takes marriage vows to a whole new level...in evil and in good)

^_^ Kalsanwali asks Vishnu to honor his marriage vows and protect her but Vishnu can't save his own ass much less anyone elses (his words not mine). Buntu feels faint and Billo tells him to quiet down and take rest. She tells him to be careful that nothing slips out of his mouth because if others find out the truth then they will be in loads of trouble. Rajju walks over and questions Billo and Buntu what secret they are keeping. He tells them they better reveal it all otherwise they will be in trouble. Vishnu walks over and agrees that there is something the matter between the two going on and asks for the truth. Buntu and Billo look nervous.

Diamond and Mahadevi advertise Dance India Dance...*insert eye roll*

Guddu asks Kukkan about Janardhan and Kukkan says it's strange but he disappeared without a word and hasn't reached home either as his family members have no news either. Guddu says there is something wrong, something blocking him from finding Runjhun.

Precap: Another weird character shows up and performs some weird application to Neelu only to feel that she isn't pregnant. LOL Jhantar Mantar Baby Disappear.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow Wafah...the WU in lightening speed!!! I'm very impressed...maybe it has something to do with the imminent end of this track, but whatever the reason...Thank You!!!
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the speedy WU Wafah. Loved your comment on Kalsanwali and Rajju's wedding vows with their respective spouses. That must be the dictum in all the three brother's weddings. Surprised that they have inserted a filler episode again at this time with no progress. Did not think they would have any time to waste. When will we see some action? So maybe it is going to be tomorrow that the M&Ms will come together again. My goodness Guddu, why can't you go at anyone else except M&Ms. This would be the right time to revisit the cell phone seller. Did not get the precap. Application by who and what? Made no sense. God knows where they are going with this.
BTW N is really stupid to stay along after seeing G like this. Even if she was not involved in R's "murder", in her place anyone would have said no thank you and run after seeing G's anger tantrum. She must be crazy to think she can control him.
Edited by vanfan - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafa ji for the WU,

I like all aghori babas and Lady jantar mantar. They all really do have poweres. And it is not a satire but the truth.

I liked the words Guddus used. " there is someone who wants to keep me seprated from Runjhun"

The list starts with mama mami who now will agree between themselves that they are responsible for some but Mitho and Vishno will not comment about planning togather Neelu even now. I doubt that now Mithos ire has no bound from the treatment served to her from Guddu to keep them seprated.

I like that the invisible baby dissapeard at last.

SushmaGill thumbnail
tyvm Wafah for the update much appreciated 😊
Chatterpot thumbnail
Thank You Wafah for the prompt and lovely WU. Just loved the words you used Jantar Mantar Baby Disappear is very hillarious 😃
Another filler episode going no where apart from now Guddu is using his brains and connecting things that there is someone who does not want Gunjhun to be together.
Guddu's attitude was just great with Neelu treating her like that rudely shows that he is least bothered and concerned about her. She should realize her place in Guddu's life is no where and she can't have him at all. But before she realizes it will be late and she will be trapped in her own plan, loved to see her trapped and would love to see how Guddu will treat her once he knows the truth.
Precap it looks like that lady i think was sent by PY because he wants Neelu to be thrown out of not only LN but also Kannauj, in doing that first he has to reveal her truth in front of Guddu and all the Pandays, but in doing so he is not thinking that his own truth will come out soon.
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah Di for the detailed write-up.  I really, really enjoyed your side notes - today they were hilarious!👏 

@ Chatterpot, love and agree with your comment:
Precap it looks like that lady i think was sent by PY because he wants Neelu to be thrown out of not only LN but also Kannauj, in doing that first he has to reveal her truth in front of Guddu and all the Pandays, but in doing so he is not thinking that his own truth will come out soon.

Edited by jps01 - 12 years ago
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanxx di for d updt ...hoope this time neelu's truth cums out ...thanx again
sarahtrini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 the update! very interesting episode today.
Surish thumbnail
Thanks Wafah. God has already started answering Guddu's prayers! At last he has rewarded him with his keen intellect which he has now been exercising for the past  few days.Once he keeps knocking, seeking and finding; he will eventually locate the keys to the door of Runjhun's entrapment.